Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think archwing mode can be so much better with Modular archwing..

MouadSaqui

I've been playing a lot of PSO2 lately, This game has a lot of similarities with Warframe, DE can use it as an example to make archwing worth playing with in Railjack, cause at the moment going out of your railjack with archwing feels crippled.... This is what achwing should feel like  

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

What does this have to do with modular archwing?

The video is just an example to how smooth the experience of Archwing can be like, it should match the size of the map, speed of enemies, and potential Boss fights, with modular archwing and correct me is I'm wrong, we should be able to customize archwing right ? so what DE can do is make it where players can build like a Speed archwing or a Tanky one, so that players can choose whatever playstyle they want, me for example I'd like to go out of railjack and shoot stuff, but with current Blink nerf and all the non clear vision of what DE want to do with archwing I'm forced to stay in my ship.

il y a 28 minutes, MouadSaqui a dit :

DE can use it as an example to make archwing worth playing with in Railjack, cause at the moment going out of your railjack with archwing feels crippled....

I may have missed a change from last update, but right now Archwings weapons are better than Railjack weapons, so what we need is not a reason to make Archwings worth playing, it's a reason to make Railjack weapons worth playing.

Instead of buffing or nerfing Archwings or Railjack to balance them, we need a reason to use both.
For example, let's imagine ships have super heavy armor and can't be destroyed with Railjack weapons (which make sense) but the ships have weakspots that can only be destroyed by Arch-weapons to weaken them, it would actually encourage playing both since they both have their own use. I think that's what we need.

Modular archwings aren't going to be any better than the archwings we have now, not until we see what sort of overhaul they get in the coming weeks. Archwing has a ton of other problems, and they won't fix it. Not to mention the fact that DE basically set any sort of progression or effort we put it into our archwings/archguns 10 whole steps with the massive overnerfing of them just to artificially dumb down the gameplay of the mode. 

Edited by TheGuyver

46 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

Not to mention the fact that DE just literally told us that any sort of progression or effort we put it into our archwings/archguns means nothing with the massive overnerfing of them

When exactly was this said? I may have missed it, but just curious as I have a full Forma setting on every Archwing, Arch-Gun, and Arch-Melee. That was a pain in Salacia 😕 

Edited by Voltage

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

When exactly was this said? I may have missed it, but just curious as I have a full Forma setting on every Archwing, Arch-Gun, and Arch-Melee. That was a pain in Salacia 😕 

I worded that poorly, and have corrected it. I just personally feel like any sort of progress I made with anything archwing related, meant nothing in the initial release of railjack.