Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make it so that other players could hear Shawzin music on relays

VisionAndVoice

Today when I visited a relay I saw some player decided to play some Shawzin for us - only we found out that we can't hear their music. 

Even visiting the observation area and trying there did not help - we could see the player going into the shawzin pose, but no music came. An Octavia that happened to be nearby could play her tunes, so it's not like we had something disabled in our options.

This felt a bit sad, so please, make it so we can hear other players' Shawzins not just in missions but in relays too. We can have Octavia dance party, let us have our Shawzin concerts.

• Like 2

Oh boy.. I can't wait to hear 17 simultaneous off tempo versions of megalovania every single day for the end of time. o_o

Edit: If there's an emote like an Opt in, that would be cool. You could sit down with a player and listen to them. Otherwise the cacophony would do our collective heads in.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Oh boy.. I can't wait to hear 17 simultaneous off tempo versions of megalovania every single day for the end of time. o_o

Edit: If there's an emote like an Opt in, that would be cool. You could sit down with a player and listen to them. Otherwise the cacophony would do our collective heads in.

My thoughts exactly, imagine a full relay all playing shawzins. I only visit them once in a while anyway, but when I do I don't want to be blasted by 40 shawzins. 

I'd agree with an opt in for it, otherwise all relays would get muted the second I step in. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The reason why is because it would break sound. Many people want to go to relay and Kum-bai-yah with the shazwin theres thousands of players in a relay could you imagine a few hundred doing so it would sound like crap if not static & that would be boggling to those who appreciate their hearing. Theres absolutely no need to be able to hear the noise when going to a relay I imagine even allowing this would cause technical issues with the server to transmit all that and receive it would probably lag people out of relays.

If you utterly want to play shazwin songs with you're friends like hippies go to the dojo or a captura scene.

• 1 month later...

Maybe it could be made so that if you use the "inspect" to view the Shawzin player's profile, you would hear their playing in that screen.

Then any player wants to hear it could, but everyone else in the Relay  doesn't get bothered by the sound.

On 2020-01-17 at 2:23 PM, Kylo. said:

Only if I can turn the volume of that to 0.

^ This ^

No, seriously. I don't want the bad stuff that every other MMO has in cities and public hubs that a dozen players use to troll around on Warframe. Keep the Relays as silent as they are.

• Like 1

Am 17.1.2020 um 17:43 schrieb kapn655321:

Seriously I don't understand the hype about this game

1 hour ago, Pertev said:

Undertale 

I wasn't really interested in it myself, but it had some very different writing and direction than normal. While many games push the angle of, "You're a cold, ruthless sociopath, with a taste for revenge..." or whatever sort of schlocky action movie trope.. That one instead tried to write in how each individual character had their own thoughts, feelings, quirks, etc.. and didn't spare any player from exploring feelings of regret, connection, or bloodlust, by not protecting any NPC from the player. You made of it what you will, and the game had some feedback for that. ...It was pretty corny, and appealed to a fairly specific demographic in it's execution, but the concept was well fleshed out and surprisingly novel.

As with anything popular, it doesn't click with everyone, and you may find yourself wondering what the appeal is about, let alone the fervor.. Example: I cannot understand for the life of me how bands like Cheap Trick and Blink182 didn't get boo'd off stage and stuffed in trashcans more in their lifetimes.. but what I may find to be an objective lack of quality, may mean a great deal more to others for entirely different reasons, depending their perspective and interests.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 2