Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The ESO Reward Changes?

(PSN)DeZaruu

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are yet to execute on major changes as hotter fires burn with Old Blood / Empyrean (basically exactly what Voltage said).

although it's great that new content is coming/being tuned, I think it'd be more productive to make more of the old stuff more enjoyable or better worth the effort, which would honestly probably give the creative team a break from their normal grind, which as any artist or gamer can tell you, that change of pace can make a huge difference in the positive. I as well as Violet_Xe, who I've followed for a while have several posts on possible ways to go about it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2020-01-22 at 4:22 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are yet to execute on major changes as hotter fires burn with Old Blood / Empyrean (basically exactly what Voltage said).

EDIT: Initial comment was light-hearted, but I wanted to be a bit more sincere.

After Angels of Zariman launches on all platforms, maybe this topic could be revisited? I know 2020 up to now has definitely pushed this from being completed, but would be cool to see new life breathed into an old mode like this one which would improve farming for things like Lato/Braton Vandal and potentially add a reason to stay past 2 Zones or do more than simply Affinity farming.

Edited by Voltage
Looking forward to what is coming to Warframe in the coming months and years. :)
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Josh486 said:

This man held a grudge god damn

Sometimes I feel like an encyclopedia or something of the sort, and I just wanted to bring light to it since it was probably forgotten as DE worked on Deimos, The New War, Sisters of Parvos, and now Angels of Zariman.

• Like 1

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

I know 2020 up to now has definitely pushed this from being completed, but would be cool to see new life breathed into an old mode like this one.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Sometimes I feel like an encyclopedia or something of the sort, and I just wanted to bring light to it since it was probably forgotten as DE worked on Deimos, The New War, Sisters of Parvos, and now Angels of Zariman.

hm...

Am 22.1.2020 um 23:37 schrieb Voltage:

The only true exclusives in Warframe are Founders items and Primed Chamber. Anything else is fair game.

Am 23.1.2020 um 00:22 schrieb (PSN)DeZaruu:

Primed Chamber

Am 23.1.2020 um 00:29 schrieb Hawk_of_the_Reborn:

Primed Chamber

Am 23.1.2020 um 01:06 schrieb (PSN)Deadmennwalking:

Primed Chamber

Maybe not forgotten but when revisiting and quickly glancing over this topic called "What blahbahblah Reward Changes?" and then seeing all the chatting about Primed Chamber they decided to add Primed Chamber to Baro and removed this topic from their to-do-list? 😄 But yeah a revisit wouldnt hurt.