Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #276: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ragow:

Please give glaxion vandal again or make it obtainable in game because of my country's timezone I missed both game awards and prime time #273 and I need it so badly 

Damn, I'm sorry my guy. A little advice from someone who also gets cucked by timezones: set an alarm for when the stream starts. The game awards started at about 4am for me, so I set an alarm for 4am and went to sleep. Could you tell me in which timezone you live if you don't mind?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

f7a04a5d6cb3afb2701204504b085a91.jpg

Pegue o cabo de extensão - Rebecca e Megan estão indo à procura de recursos no Railjack!

MAIS, veja a mais nova arte de fãs da comunidade, ouça sobre um concurso Space Shanty em breve e não perca a recompensa do Twitch Drop / Mixer do glifo Cephalon Cy !

Vejo você aqui esta noite, 23 de janeiro às 19:00 ET. Verifique seus fusos horários aqui .

Verifique se a conta correta do Twitch / Mixer e a conta Warframe estão vinculadas para receber as recompensas do Twitch Drops / Mixer: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: Ao instalar o aplicativo do YouTube gratuitamente no seu Nintendo Switch, você pode assistir convenientemente o fluxo no canal Warframe do YouTube no seu sistema portátil!

Esperando ❤️

DE person 1: Ok guys.. What's the cheapest, most useless thing in our database we can possibly think of, that we can give out to the community as a twitch drop; that might get them to tune into our broadcast for 30 minutes?

DE intern 1: Um.. Well.. How bout a glyph?

DE person 2: A glyph? Well I guess that could work. But we've already used glyphs a dozen times of various different characters; so of whom?

De intern 1: How bout Cephylon Cy? He's new enough.

De person 1: Hum.. Perfect! Oh "DE intern" if we weren't such cheapskates we'd give you a raise. Thank you.

DE Intern 1:  Awe shucks your making me blush. Anything to trick more gamers into watching our stream, so I can keep my job.

DE person 2: That's the spirit; I like your attitude.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeita-Core said:

DE person 1: Ok guys.. What's the cheapest, most useless thing in our database we can possibly think of, that we can give out to the community as a twitch drop; that might get them to tune into our broadcast for 30 minutes?

DE intern 1: Um.. Well.. How bout a glyph?

DE person 2: A glyph? Well I guess that could work. But we've already used glyphs a dozen times of various different characters; so of whom?

De intern 1: How bout Cephylon Cy? He's new enough.

De person 1: Hum.. Perfect! Oh "DE intern" if we weren't such cheapskates we'd give you a raise. Thank you.

DE Intern 1:  Awe shucks your making me blush. Anything to trick more gamers into watching our stream, so I can keep my job.

DE person 2: That's the spirit; I like your attitude.

Really? DE is cheapskates because the free bonus item for watching their free stream of their free game isn't exactly the item you personally want? I for one, am excited to get the Cy glyph since I do not have it. Keep in mind that just because a gift isn't personalized to you, that doesn't mean others aren't happy with it. Not everyone can be pleased every time and not every bonus drop will be something you want. Even furthermore, I feel the fact that they do the streams are a treat in itself. The bonus drop is simply just that, a bonus. Sorry if you're not one that likes watching streams (if that's the case), but attacking DE over this is childish and selfish.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Really? DE is cheapskates because the free bonus item for watching their free stream of their free game isn't exactly the item you personally want? I for one, am excited to get the Cy glyph since I do not have it. Keep in mind that just because a gift isn't personalized to you, that doesn't mean others aren't happy with it. Not everyone can be pleased every time and not every bonus drop will be something you want. Even furthermore, I feel the fact that they do the streams are a treat in itself. The bonus drop is simply just that, a bonus. Sorry if you're not one that likes watching streams (if that's the case), but attacking DE over this is childish and selfish.

Thank you for saying this. I totally agree with you. Not only is the game free, and its a great game at that, but watching the streams is very entertaining. Watching Reb and Meg playing the new content, which sometimes has them getting their buts handed to them, lol, is really funny. Plus seeing the Warframe Community fan art, the free giveaways, and the other free drops we have had in the past is great. And like you said, maybe this time you might not get something you wanted, but the glyph is actually really cool. And honestly this game has one of the best group of Devs in any games I have seen. Plus the fact that they just do the free giveaways of items, the giveaways of prime access and plat, shows how great they are, and really a good group of folks. "The bonus drop is simply just that, a bonus." and this is so true. It is just a fun bonus drop.

3 hours ago, Ragow said:

Please give glaxion vandal again or make it obtainable in game because of my country's timezone I missed both game awards and prime time #273 and I need it so 

3 hours ago, Ragow said:

Please give glaxion vandal again or make it obtainable in game because of my country's timezone I missed both game awards and prime time #273 and I need it so badly 

The disruption event that it originally appeared in will run again in the future. It dropped when disruption and the Ropalolyst got added, so it should run in the next 6 months, I think. It's doubtful they'll run it for a stream again due to it being a special reward for The Game Awards that only reran for a Prime Time Stream due to the drop being bugged for TGA. Anyway, I hope this brings some slight relief to you. (And in case you're unaware, just about every item in the game will always come back around in the future.)(Glaxion Vandal is good, but not great. You aren't missing out on too much, but I completely understand how you feel though still)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb yarl5000:

This is a rerun of a glyph they had put out before since they are redoing the emyprean launch rewards since switch finally caught up. 

soo? the comment i commented on very clearly didn't refer to that, but instead seemed to imply that a glyph isn't ''good'' enough. which is why i asked why that should be a bad thing referring to a glyph as a reward in general just like the person i asked, 

il y a une heure, UnknownContent a dit :

Your drop tonight is something you are already giving away for the Empyrean Launch Event that is currently ongoing!?

I just had it 3 hours ago by watching a warframe partner during 30 minutes.

5 hours ago, (PS4)DrOktoberfestYT said:

Damn, I'm sorry my guy. A little advice from someone who also gets cucked by timezones: set an alarm for when the stream starts. The game awards started at about 4am for me, so I set an alarm for 4am and went to sleep. Could you tell me in which timezone you live if you don't mind?

It was like 4am for me as well I live in Turkey the sad part is I stayed up until like 3.30 am but then I fall sleep unintentionally because i was really tired that day and for prime time #273 I didn't even know they gave glaxion vandal there I learned about it after a month they didn't do a great job anouncing it

Archived