Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are primed smites for melee worth getting

(XBOX)SYNANGEL666999

Question

8 answers to this question

To me this really boils down to 2 things. 

1. Do you have credits and Endo to burn? If so, then why not. If no, your resources are better spent else where. 

2. Do you play long endless missions? If yes these mods do a make a significant difference against very high level enemies. If no, your resources are better spent else where. 

27 minutes ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

Baro has all the melee primed smites for each faction and I'm wondering if I should get them or not? Thanks in advance for any help.

From what I've seen the primed smites are all very 'niche' (so if you have a truckload of ducats, credits and endo and if you're going to be doing long endless runs against specific enemy types, then fill yer boots, otherwise no...)

for collection purposes i would get them. 

the primed faction mods are useful, the main issue people have is fitting them into a build without hindering. 

however if you are going for a faction focused build like corrupted and plan on doing long runs in there you could probably slot it in. 

either way i would get it for the sake of collection on the off chance you want it later and it is expensive. ( i hate farming 1mil credits)

Depends on your build and weapon. Their main point is that they multiply with all other stats. However if you go through the typical multipliers you get from each mod slot on a meta melee weapon/build, they never really fall below 50% anyway.

On any weapon where you start stacking one type of bonus (e.g. multiple +element, +dmg, +crit), they may be worthwhile.