vor 16 Minuten schrieb Leyers_of_facade:

Molecular fission (augment) is useful to keep your 1st ability particles up 

consider throwing cunning drift in the exilus

escape velocity is also a good choice

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Leyers_of_facade:

for arcanes, I would recommend having arcane guardian as one of them

Needs some time to get all that stuff tho. Since I'm pretty undersupplied with any of  them.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Leyers_of_facade:

spamming energy pizza

That's something I'd rather avoid. I don't like sitting around those discs for 30 seconds that frequently.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Leyers_of_facade:

Nova works, you just have to build her with more effort.

I'm probably not that good in putting in the work or the thought to come up with such builds.

(and given my track record so far, I've largely stayed off of asking others for help with that)

You're just point out your playstyle by just write "i like tanky frame" 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you want use nova, just give up your tank heart and learn about versatile frame and There is healing return or arcana grace to heal you.. Playing Rhino destroyed your sense of avoiding damage and Awareness of HP

if you can't give up your tanky heart, just keep play your rhino or inaros and problem solved. because i or some people here who play dps role or Versatile frame never get dying just by using 300 HP frame or Some squishy frame like mesa who died on bombard Missile if not avoiding it 🤷🏻‍♂️

and there is mod called "rolling guard" and it's design to keep squishy frame alive and i think it will useless if you play as rhino player play style because you never know how to evade the damage 

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Nightwolf9:

You're just point out your playstyle by just write "i like tanky frame" 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you want use nova, just give up your tank heart and learn about versatile frame and There is healing return or arcana grace to heal you.. Playing Rhino destroyed your sense of avoiding damage and Awareness of HP

if you can't give up your tanky heart, just keep play your rhino or inaros and problem solved. because i or some people here who play dps role or Versatile frame never get dying just by using 300 HP frame or Some squishy frame like mesa who died on bombard Missile if not avoiding it 🤷🏻‍♂️

and there is mod called "rolling guard" and it's design to keep squishy frame alive and i think it will useless if you play as rhino player play style because you never know how to evade the damage 

I presonally like being able to facetank, because I find it hard to adapt to a more mobility-based playstyle; one that is more about avoiding damage than just standing my ground and pump damage into the enemy (tho I did play a similar style in other games I played).

Having a versatile frame sounds nice tho.

Yet, with a more squishy frame that has no dmg reduction, I always have the problem that I get shot down because I get into crossfire or get swarmed (a reason why I'm not running Speed Nova as well).

ROlling Guard is one of those Arbitration mods. I have no access to the mode yet and looking at my build, I'm certainly not made for them either. You can buy it from other players, sure. But I guess it's not that cheap.

i suggest make umbra Excalibur/Excalibur stronger (some forma, Orokin reaktor).. it's really good and cheap for starter frame for taxi you to all star chart

put Chromatic blade augment and Healing return in your exalted and melee waepon, make sure you get decent strength to get 100% status chance from exalted blade. and get some efficiency mod for infinity Excalted blade. exalted blade doesn't scale with range mod so you don't need put range mod on him

It's actually super strong frame for starter if you mod it right

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Nightwolf9:

i suggest make umbra Excalibur/Excalibur stronger (some forma, Orokin reaktor).. it's really good and cheap for starter frame for taxi you to all star chart

put Chromatic blade augment and Healing return in your exalted and melee waepon, make sure you get decent strength to get 100% status chance from exalted blade. and get some efficiency mod for infinity Excalted blade. exalted blade doesn't scale with range mod so you don't need put range mod on him

It's actually super strong frame for starter if you mod it right

It was my starter. But over time, I got more and more into frames like Rhino or Nidus.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Fluff-E-Kitty:

Nova is my most played and fav frame.

I do paly other stuff a lot, but I like going back

no love for her 2 or 1? I use the portals a lot too, but depends on the mpa and the day

Her 2 is the ability I haven't been able to make use of so far. The rest is pretty neat.

10 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Out of those, the one I've used the most is Oberon. I recently revisited him to use him for Defection. Clearing the last 2 nodes I haven't done yet and grinding  for Harrow systems..

Might as well put Excal here since he has no DR too, but some CC with his blind/howl.

If you have Wisp try her electric motes with a 280% range to slow down enemy movements, along Infested Impedance for Defection runs. If 4 players run Infested Impedance your team will cause a 72% slow. It will be a walk in the park.

On 2020-02-01 at 11:15 AM, (PS4)coma-edge said:

I think that first combination with growing power would still work best. It would give a nearly a full fledged slova and moderate speedva. Using power donation would handicap the slova. Still, even morphing between a slova and a normal nova would be quite interesting. Thanks, I might try this out.

enjoy, it was developed to see if it was possible and is fun to use as ot provides on demand switch between speed stages, just having a stat weapon makes growing power proc so easy to loadout for

vor 7 Stunden schrieb kwlingo:

If you have Wisp try her electric motes with a 280% range to slow down enemy movements, along Infested Impedance for Defection runs. If 4 players run Infested Impedance your team will cause a 72% slow. It will be a walk in the park.

Well, I chose Oberon before Wisp came out. And I have no real benefit from stuff that happens when 4 players do it. Because pretty much no one is running those nodes. Means I'm all on my own there.

12 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

It was my starter. But over time, I got more and more into frames like Rhino or Nidus.

then just go with a tank Inaros gara etc that have DR. look mesa, her shattered Shield give 95% DR and she is not Tank .

Like i said, if you can't give up your tank heart you won't be able to feel the fun of versatile frame.

no offense dude, but i seen and meet a lot people who main a Rhino and dying often after switch to Other frame.

no offense too, but for me play tank is boring. i found myself lack of mobility and lack of fun skill while using rhino. Saryn and Mesa is my most play frame.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Nightwolf9:

then just go with a tank Inaros gara etc that have DR. look mesa, her shattered Shield give 95% DR and she is not Tank .

Like i said, if you can't give up your tank heart you won't be able to feel the fun of versatile frame.

no offense dude, but i seen and meet a lot people who main a Rhino and dying often after switch to Other frame.

no offense too, but for me play tank is boring. i found myself lack of mobility and lack of fun skill while using rhino. Saryn and Mesa is my most play frame.

My problem is that if I use a frame that has no DR, I'm pretty often running out of health.

You may say I could dodge enemy fire, tho most of the time, it feels like I'm spending all mission doing that instead of doing what the mission actually is about.

I have no idea if that'll change  when I go  more for other frames than Rhino.

As for Gara or Inaros, I only used them when I've maxed them. I've never gotten used to Inaros' abilities in general.

21 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Her 2 is the ability I haven't been able to make use of so far. The rest is pretty neat.

her 1 is alright but it is addmitadly a little lacklaster.

however her 2 can be really useful both itself and in tandom to her ult.

it basically takes incomin damage (up to a cap), multipys it, converts it to radiation, and then explodes. I think you can increase the radious, but the multipyer stacks with her ult.

its really good for room cleaing lower levels, and can (or use to) deal a decent amont on higher levels. 

youll know you have hit the cap is it gest darker. I dont think it can take crits, but a shotgun blast or two usually gets it there, plus there is one that makes it slightly bigger and absorbe stuff like nyxs ult.

Her ult is good, but I actually use 2 far more offten. 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Fluff-E-Kitty:

her 1 is alright but it is addmitadly a little lacklaster.

however her 2 can be really useful both itself and in tandom to her ult.

it basically takes incomin damage (up to a cap), multipys it, converts it to radiation, and then explodes. I think you can increase the radious, but the multipyer stacks with her ult.

its really good for room cleaing lower levels, and can (or use to) deal a decent amont on higher levels. 

youll know you have hit the cap is it gest darker. I dont think it can take crits, but a shotgun blast or two usually gets it there, plus there is one that makes it slightly bigger and absorbe stuff like nyxs ult.

Her ult is good, but I actually use 2 far more offten. 

For me, it hard to get value out of her 2 because it's hard to aim as it moves so slowly.

And yes, I am that bad of a shot that I can't hit that thing before it explodes.

18 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

For me, it hard to get value out of her 2 because it's hard to aim as it moves so slowly.

And yes, I am that bad of a shot that I can't hit that thing before it explodes.

O dear. well, two things- if your aiming with your gun, it slows down. if your not, it will speed up.

also, shotguns work really well for it.

Am 3.2.2020 um 11:31 schrieb Nightwolf9:

no offense too, but for me play tank is boring. i found myself lack of mobility and lack of fun skill while using rhino.

THere is a certain satisfaction just standing in a doorway and pumpng bullets in a group of enemies. Or being able to take your sweet time to get a headshot on an enemy who is firing at you.

I dunno, haven't played around too much, but maybe could do (6 forma or 4/5ish w/ umbral forma):

Corrosive Projection (or w/e), Power Drift

Primed Continuity, Auger Secrets, Auger Message, Molecular Fission

Umbral Vitality, Umbral Intinsify, Overextended, Narrow minded

+55% Duration, + 24% Strn, + 24% Duration

+55% Strn, +550% hp, +90Rng/-60% Strn, + 99% Duration/-66% Range

Comes out to +178% Duration (~~16.68 orbs for 80% DR (Rounded down))  OR 154% Duration (replace Message with reach) for (~~15.24 orbs for 75% DR)

With 34% Power strength (64% slow)

And a range of +24% ~~62m wormholes (replace Message with reach for 77m wormhole range).

That would give a good baseline I think.  From there you could replace Auger secrets with Auger Message/Auger Reach and/or Aura with Power donation/Umbral Intinsify for Umbral fiber.  That would be the Speed-nova version of a wormhole/tank build.  (Could be tankier/farther wormholes at the cost of speeding enemies up or going neutral).  Or you could replace Aura with Growing power and then a single status proc puts you up to the slow cap.

The biggest problem with the build is going for Slow + Holes + DR.  That's 3 different stats you want to max, and range works directly against DR (cause orbs fly off faster/more consistently).  If you're going for Speed + Holes + DR it works for you in that the speed comes for free with Over-extended.  The second biggest problem is that DR from nullstar doesn't scale quick enough.  If DR capped out at 90% still and each orb was worth 7.5% then nova would be alot better because you could either hit the cap with lower duration (+100%) or always have spare orbs so that losing 1 or 2 wouldn't make you lose DR.  Molecular Fission as an augment was a bandaid of sorts for the DR problem of nova, but maybe if the mod allowed you to get up to a higher cap of orbs in addition to restoring then it'd be better.