Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

OK just came across the weirdest glitch, I can't get to my lich to kick her ass and she can't convert any thralls so I can advance some murmur goodness because, as far as I can tell from her icon, my lich is stuck OUTSIDE the gas city tileset in an infinite falling through they sky loop, which is funny but frustrating. This happen to anyone else? 

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ensure that you have quit out of Warframe, hard restart your Xbox, and make sure to launch Warframe from the 'My games and apps' App.

Hard resetting does not work. Even unplugged the console for a minute and the game still does not launch. Says it needs to update but it can't get it, try again later.

Just now, (XB1)Sly1 86 said:

When can we expect a hot fix for infinite loading screen on Kuva Lich screen And also screen cut in half with a big white box after attempting to upgrade Parazon. Which then you have to restart warframe

We have a Hotfix coming ASAP to address this!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ensure that you have quit out of Warframe, hard restart your Xbox, and make sure to launch Warframe from the 'My games and apps' App.

I have tried these steps a couple times, still unable to go pass the 'unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed.'.

What a bummer, I waited for this update to do railjack and liches.

Please fix the logging issue DE.

Archived