Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #278: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Farming murmur mechanic is still boring not rewarding and unfun experience. We need more dialogue (at least 1000 more lines so we don't feel repeating the same liches) and we need a revolutionary changes on libareting nods that lich has got and on thrall system.

• My solution is libarating nodes will give meaningfull little rewards like 300 endo +300 kuva at the same time as a reward so it won't get effected from boosters. And libarating the whole planet gives 1k endo+1k kuva, 

•  For thralls I think should be more like body guards  of the lich like in shadow of mordor series (which the idea origin came from) Instead of farming thralls lich captured nodes should have only one thrall on every map like mini boss , they should have diffrent model completly original one for thralls only and we should interogate them brutally and than we should get 15 percent knowledge for one of the 3 requim words and all requim words should have same progress level instead of first 2 of them has the same level and 3 of it has the double amount which is stealing all the time .

• If you know one requim mod lich should have spawn chance 33 percent if you know 2 of them 66 percent and if you know all 3 of the requim mods it should spawn in a mission for 100 percent. Cause realy none of the players not enjoying for waiting for their lich for many missions after they have the right order of requim mods  ( I have searched my last lich after I have learned every requim mods and their correct order for at least 5 missions )  Doing missions for just waiting for lich to spawn is a directly painfull experince trust me.
  • And finally liches should have a more active combat instead of jumping around and one shoting grab attacks. I mean I don't mind that wrestling grab of the lich cause I am mostly playing with brute frames like Rhino or Grendel but that grab could even one shot my f umbral chroma with ice power (which is way more armored) So instead of that grab we can use a quick time event like in old god of war series or like  some bosses of vindictus (a clash animation maybe) or some dodge mechanics like in the darks souls . I realy don't mind if it is hard to counter move but it should be a counterable move , I mean if you are nova main or mag main I can't realy imagine the pain that you will get from the experience when you accidently come close to lich or lich teleports near you and do that instant locking one shot move to you . 

Liches should kill us and should hit like a truck but they should cheat like  instant unescapable one shot moves (actually if you go to your operator before they grab you your warframe still thrown down but won't get any damage but I don't think that is intentional nor a reflex based move for player )

Have a nice day and I hope you will consider these kind of options make the lich content more coop friendly and more fun and rewarding

il y a 5 minutes, Orakan a dit :

Farming murmur mechanic is still boring not rewarding and unfun experience. We need more dialogue (at least 1000 more lines so we don't feel repeating the same liches) and we need a revolutionary changes on libareting nods that lich has got and on thrall system.

• My solution is libarating nodes will give meaningfull little rewards like 300 endo +300 kuva at the same time as a reward so it won't get effected from boosters. And libarating the whole planet gives 1k endo+1k kuva, 

•  For thralls I think should be more like body guards  of the lich like in shadow of mordor series (which the idea origin came from) Instead of farming thralls lich captured nodes should have only one thrall on every map like mini boss , they should have diffrent model completly original one for thralls only and we should interogate them brutally and than we should get 15 percent knowledge for one of the 3 requim words and all requim words should have same progress level instead of first 2 of them has the same level and 3 of it has the double amount which is stealing all the time .

• If you know one requim mod lich should have spawn chance 33 percent if you know 2 of them 66 percent and if you know all 3 of the requim mods it should spawn in a mission for 100 percent. Cause realy none of the players not enjoying for waiting for their lich for many missions after they have the right order of requim mods  ( I have searched my last lich after I have learned every requim mods and their correct order for at least 5 missions )  Doing missions for just waiting for lich to spawn is a directly painfull experince trust me.
  • And finally liches should have a more active combat instead of jumping around and one shoting grab attacks. I mean I don't mind that wrestling grab of the lich cause I am mostly playing with brute frames like Rhino or Grendel but that grab could even one shot my f umbral chroma with ice power (which is way more armored) So instead of that grab we can use a quick time event like in old god of war series or like  some bosses of vindictus (a clash animation maybe) or some dodge mechanics like in the darks souls . I realy don't mind if it is hard to counter move but it should be a counterable move , I mean if you are nova main or mag main I can't realy imagine the pain that you will get from the experience when you accidently come close to lich or lich teleports near you and do that instant locking one shot move to you . 

Liches should kill us and should hit like a truck but they should cheat like  instant unescapable one shot moves (actually if you go to your operator before they grab you your warframe still thrown down but won't get any damage but I don't think that is intentional nor a reflex based move for player )

Have a nice day and I hope you will consider these kind of options make the lich content more coop friendly and more fun and rewarding

+1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

3c5ea3edcd211db86f42350a6456b44b.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are plunging into the newest Kuva Lich Changes, Warframe Augments, Ivara Leverian, and more!

PLUS, don’t miss the first look at TennoGen Round 18! 18 new designs by a handful of new and known contributing Community artists almost ready to join your Arsenal.

See the newest Community Fan Art, hear the winners of the Space Shanty Contest, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of a Forma Blueprint!

See you here tonight, February 6th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

I genuinely appreciate the Twitch drops (and enjoy watching the streams regardless), but instead of a Forma blueprint, wouldn't it be more exciting and rewarding if it were an acutual pre-built Forma? Forma blueprints are just pretty easy to farm from Void Fissures/Relics, you know?

I'm not complaining about it, just figured I'd share my thoughts on the matter.

Archived