Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

When are we going to get actual integration of the Kuva Lich system into the game at large? I'd like to see the Kuva Lich system affect the rest of the game outside of the "idiot tax" (i.e. The Lich has coordinated an attack on Cetus and Kuva Lich specific bounties are introduced).

When are we going to see a diversification of Railjack missions? Right now, all we see as normal mission options are push a few buttons (aka Sabotage) or kill this dude (aka Assasinate). I would like to see something like a multi-layered mobile defense mission type where the mission isn't simply exterminate with a few button presses appear in Railjack sometime this year.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

Could we get an option to choose Riven stats after certain number of rolls or combine them like Kuva weapons and choose at least one stat this way?

I've a Riven for my favourite weapon with 200 rolls on it and it still sucks.

Rolling one individual stat at a time, is my thought.

How soon will the Commander intrinsic and crews release?

As someone who enjoys flying around to pick up resources in railjack missions, could we get a dedicated mining node around every planet just to sit back and take in the sights?

When will we be able to go into planet atmosphere and go on regular missions from our railjacks as was shown in the original railjack trailer?

Please talk about where we're at with cross save. Do we have any idea if this is going to happen and there is going to be any attempt to make it happen this year? I have like 1000 hours on PS4, MR26. I havent played since last summer because I want to start playing on my PC but I don't want to have to re-do all this content. I spend money on the game that I haven't been because I'm waiting to move to PC....

I'd even be happy with a one time move.

Just now, (PS4)Sentiel said:

I love it!

Diablo 3 did something Like this with item stats... it allowed you to roll One stat, as many times as you like, for a cost.
However, I absolutely feel you should be able to roll all stats independently.

You'll still have players rolling hundreds of times, for each stat to be the Perfect stat.
It also take some of the sting out of Riven nerfs.. since you can keep stats that are still relevant, but re-roll the ones most obsolesced by changes.
I don't even mind if it costs the same to roll the Whole thing, as it would for an individual stat.

Maybe make us use Riven shards for the process, but offset a portion of a full cost per roll.. That'd be fine, too.
Maybe make it so a bunch of Riven shards allow you to roll a single stat KEEPING the stat Type, but rolling just the Value.
Though, riven shards would need to drop from more sources.

Can there please please PLEASE be either an option to votekick players or remove Limbo's passive tied to his dodge? I can't go a single round of ESO anymore without seeing more than one limbo just hanging out and contributing absolutely nothing other than a sponge for free affinity. We can't report players for idling so can there at least be a removal of his current passive or a votekick? I am nearly on my knees begging because they are literally sucking the fun out of the game.

Archived