Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma mains; the only reason self damage was removed was because WF is a badly coded game.

DraekoSilver

Actually... just had a thought, how about we make the lackluster weapons more interesting by folding them intop the theme's of specific Warframes? Ignis goes to ember, phantasma get some kind of effect when used in conjuction with saryn, Frost and sibaear get some weird but amazing coexistance...

Wouldnt this be the easiest way to bring some sort of balance to Warframe AND make underperforming weapons possibly feasable again? No Rivens, no nonsense RMT markets, you play a certain frame, certain weapons will have inate added abilities that mesh with that warframe....

Wouldnt that create alot of ways to balance weapons and warframes without touching on any ceratin piece of kit too hard?

6 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

Actually... just had a thought, how about we make the lackluster weapons more interesting by folding them intop the theme's of specific Warframes? Ignis goes to ember, phantasma get some kind of effect when used in conjuction with saryn, Frost and sibaear get some weird but amazing coexistance...

Wouldnt this be the easiest way to bring some sort of balance to Warframe AND make underperforming weapons possibly feasable again? No Rivens, no nonsense RMT markets, you play a certain frame, certain weapons will have inate added abilities that mesh with that warframe....

Wouldnt that create alot of ways to balance weapons and warframes without touching on any ceratin piece of kit too hard?

No it would create more niche gameplay if you're required to have a certain frame attached to the weapon to be good

It'd be cool but not balanced 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

15 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

No you are not reading this idea right, its not about creating niche play but about breaking meta play, allowing for more diverse avenues of play.

Niche isn't balance and dosent create diversity at all. Niche only make an item excel in restricted situations. It dosent break meta at all people are still going to use meta over niche because meta is overall better

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

yes

you're funny, but no. a new player doesn't have the tools yet to kill a lich. maybe at rank 1 or 2, but past that it can become quite difficult, or downright impossible at level 4 and 5. so no, a new player isn't going to get a kuva bramma anytime soon, except if carried.

4 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

yes

Uhhhh, no.  A new player isn't going to have the kuva fortress even unlocked and are likely to get wrecked by a lich anywhere above level 1.  Only way they're getting a bramma is via a carry.  

DE isn't going to change their stance on self damage because of a handful of crybabies on the forums.  Happy it's going to be gone and 99 out of 100 people are likely to agree with me.

Chroma nieche user here, first I want to see how concealed explosive mod works, because DE has the habit of forgetting that niche mods exist in life and in code, so I might bet that concexp hikou will still work for reliable self damage.

Edited by sitfesz

vor 5 Stunden schrieb mikakor:

you're funny, but no. a new player doesn't have the tools yet to kill a lich. maybe at rank 1 or 2, but past that it can become quite difficult, or downright impossible at level 4 and 5. so no, a new player isn't going to get a kuva bramma anytime soon, except if carried.

wrong. i killed nearly all my liches in groups. not everybody plays solo like you 24/7

7 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

wrong. i killed nearly all my liches in groups. not everybody plays solo like you 24/7

exactly my point. i was talking a new player who didn't had people to carry them. if you had people to kill your lich for you, then good.

On 2020-02-29 at 12:35 AM, DraekoSilver said:

I can safely say that I didn't want self damage removed, I wanted a better "cautious shot" mod.

huh ? a "better" cautious shot mod would have the same effect as removing self damage only taking up a mod slot.

misc-jackie-chan-l.jpg

LOL 

• Like 1