Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the bramma

42 minutes ago, Travis05 said:

There is a small difference between nuking the map and almost no being able to land a single shot. I could have just afk and enjoy the view. Weapons that strong make warframes useless. Why would you use ember 4th ability when you have something far better?

Nuking the map is fun the first couple times. The one nuking has fun, thats it. The rest dont get to play.

Ok, so why aren't you complaining about goddamned Saryn?

Every time someone at least half competent brings her in a mission, no one kills anything anymore until she runs out of energy because EVERYTHING in the current and adiacent tiles is already dead.

6 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

Whenever a new prime frame or a new weapon is introduced, you are bound to see lots of folks ranking it up and taking it out on a spin. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Try going solo if you want 100% CONTROL of everything. 

Like when wisp was released. Along with myself I had more than a few squads of all wisps. It was hilarious. 

6 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

I don't care about if they(or me) kill themselves or revives or anything.
But the bramma frequently "breaks" missions - fps drops to a crawl, portals in eso stop opening even unwanted host migrations( I asked them and they were forced out of the mission probably from the bramma, they didn't quit)

Mirage with the haduken cannon. That will break games a lot more than the bramma. I thought I was going to have a seizure from the flashing lights. 

I remember another game I played where they released noob cannons that either had a wide explosive area, cluster grenades or a super bright particle effect. When they were firing the only way to tell where enemies were was by looking for the red dots on the mini map. It wasn't long before you either had one of those weapons and you just fired it blindly into the maelstrom, ran away to another part of the map, or your score dropped to nothing because with a regular weapon you have to be able to see an enemy to hit it. And if you preferred melee you could forget about it. Some players would intentionally follow other players around firing it around them. That game is virtually dead now.

Personally, I didn't want those weapons nerfed or removed, I simply wanted to be able to use the weapons I liked and not be forced into using some noob cannon just score some points while blinded by other players.

For full disclosure, I have a Bramma and think it's fun, but taking it into a PUG and firing it around other players is, at least IMO, rather assholish.

13 hours ago, (PS4)ISLEEPINATUB613 said:

Your guaranteed to see 2 in every 3 games you play.

Funny, the only time I have ever seen one was on the devstream where it was first shown.

Haven't seen a single person using it in the game. And haven't got one myself yet.