The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Siphon/Flood does not register cloud destruction [Fixed]

OmegaVoid

CAN NOT AGREE MORE !!!!!!

I was bothered by this problem for a long time.It annoys me a lot because when this bug appears, I have no choice but redo the kuva mission.

In order to check that it's not just an exception example, I asked everyone I met in the kuva mission. They told me that they have the same experience.

This proves that this bug is a general case.

In addition, some people advocate that if you do not attack the kuva guardian, the probability of this bug can be down. I have done some test about this idea, but the sampling is too small to show any useful information.

Hope this can help you, call me if any needs.

Yeah i got this bug alot this weekend. I didnt use lockdown cuz people said that it might cause bugs and stuff but still had the same issue. One thing i did notice is that i got it more often when i ran solo and also when i destroyed 3/4 clouds to then do the objective and then come back to do the last one (waiting for kavat buff). 

At this point i'm just running kuva siphon missions for the relic chance. The Siphon mechanic is so broken but you still get a reward roll for the relic if you do the Siphon or not.

To everyone out there, if it bugs out then don't try to get the host to leave and don't leave yourself, just complete the mission for the relic and cut your losses.

As title says, after mainline update the kuva missions on the corpus tiles got a lot of issues 

1. The kuva siphon braids do not react to the  kuva cloud getting closer aka there's no braid lifting up animation.

2. Killing kuva cloud dose not destroy the braids on kuva siphon. 

That's about it . I haven't' encounter this happening  on the grineer ties.

• Like 1

Been running kuva siphon missions. Had a glitch or a bug where I'm host and other people join my squad mid mission and the siphon stop reach for kuva even when kuva is floating forwards the siphon. Both of the times I as a host proceeded to do the mission while the clients did siphon.

Happened twice now.

Edit 

Third time party set to friends only. Did not proceed with mission. Braids didn't register once kuva was vanquished.

Edited by (PS4)NukemDuke91

i had similar issues of kuva siphons breaking recently and often. either the arm is stuck in animation (still reacts to new incoming coulds by moving into approaching direction) but the destruction of the cloud has no effect on progress. or the arm visually disappears on destruction as intended but the same arm (now invisible) calls for new clouds endlessly also unable to progress. most recent example was kuva flood on mars capture repeated the mission plenty of times unable to finish collecting my kuva.

these bug come with Warframe Resomething...

Sometimes, very often i would say, thing sucking kuva got bugged and don't die, it's just start sucking new kuva, can suck 2-3 kuva cloud, u kill it or whatever and it's not count for destroy harvester... x2 resources weekend? bugged kuva mission's ofc, thx very nice...no it's not critical bug, especially if it affect 1time in year event...

On 2020-03-16 at 5:17 PM, AltriaOwO said:

I was bothered by this problem for a long time.

for a 'long' time? it's only since the update... true though, it's annoying since the mission will be gone from the list if you end the mission objective and extract. the relic will be rewarded but the kuva will not, all the while the siphon will be 'frozen' in various states, regardless of destroyed braids (i had many zero-braids and the consequent queens complains, when the damn thing got stucked). only things that might help then are aborting the mission or, on some cases, only the host doing this, giving the rest of the team the chance to end the mission correctly... if the host-migration isn't screwing anything else...

On 2020-03-14 at 1:56 AM, PSYKOSIS101 said:

Solo confirmed working? 

Very much not. I've found it infuriating but I've tried a whole bunch of different things solo and in groups but so far nothing is consistent and there is around 80% failure rate of missions. To be honest they should just add the Kuva as a mission success reward until they can get the damned mechanic working properly.

Not having a time frame for a fix is annoying but understandable as it seems to be a complex issue. Not doing anything to compensate players for a clearly and consistently broken part of a major game system that is causing mass frustration is not as understandable.

Edited by Ms_Demeanor
  • Like 1

Same problem here since the update I guess. Neither I nor the siphon can capture any kuva when you get to the 4th one, at least that's my experience (Solo mode). Didn't realise you could still finish and get the relic as I've been aborting just to end the misery. 

Same issue here, and i can't tell what is the cause.

It seems to be more common when i'm invisible or in cloud walker, similar to the jackal bug with the former, though it still happens with other frames.

I only played solo, so i don't think it's a connection or host problem, at least for me.

10小时前 , fr4gb4ll 说:

for a 'long' time? it's only since the update... true though, it's annoying since the mission will be gone from the list if you end the mission objective and extract. the relic will be rewarded but the kuva will not, all the while the siphon will be 'frozen' in various states, regardless of destroyed braids (i had many zero-braids and the consequent queens complains, when the damn thing got stucked). only things that might help then are aborting the mission or, on some cases, only the host doing this, giving the rest of the team the chance to end the mission correctly... if the host-migration isn't screwing anything else...

Maybe we have different definitions of the length of time. This bug has kept almost two weeks and I think it is long enough for such a critical bug. Especially there is the double-resources weekend last week.

Besides, many players meet this bug in solo mode (including me), it seems like this bug is because of something wrong with the Kuva siphon, not because of bad network connections. I noticed that when the host leaves the mission, many things will be reset(like kavat buff will disappear) and the siphon has a probability of working in order. That's why I guess there is something wrong with that machine.

14 hours ago, AltriaOwO said:

Maybe we have different definitions of the length of time. This bug has kept almost two weeks and I think it is long enough for such a critical bug. Especially there is the double-resources weekend last week.

Besides, many players meet this bug in solo mode (including me), it seems like this bug is because of something wrong with the Kuva siphon, not because of bad network connections. I noticed that when the host leaves the mission, many things will be reset(like kavat buff will disappear) and the siphon has a probability of working in order. That's why I guess there is something wrong with that machine.

so far i didn't had the (or one of them, if there are different issues at work) bug in solo mode - but that only might be a clue that some specific things trigger the problem(s). might be a frame ability or a weaopn or even some other kind of equipment like the operator arcane and/or used focus skills.

true, the double resource WE was kinda wasted for those who explicitly wanted to go kuva farming - though i guess DE had more those who wanted to farm railjack related resources in mind with it...

in any case, DE sure knows of the problem by know and will fix it in 'due' time ^^)  i remember how much problems the siphons had after release and how long that took to fix... more or less... 😅

hace 1 hora, (PS4)DodgeV1perGt dijo:

Kuva siphon missions, Vauban uses his mines on the siphon, siphon can no longer collect kuva says where its at infinitely thus having to close the game and restart. 

This also happens when I use magus lockdown near it, or sometimes it spawns without the nozzles.

косы кувы не исчезают,не зависимо,от количества сбитых облаков. этот баг появляеся слишком часто, миграция хоста не всегда решает проблему. завершив миссию она исчезает из списка, хотя кува с неё не получена

I wanted to create another report about this topic, but as I look, there are already many who write about it. And many are disappointed that a lot of Kuva missions disappeared when the server boost was active.

Edited by AdvisorZ

Encountered the same issue on Kuva siphon (Ceres - Draco - survival).

1. Siphons braids did not point at the kuva could and coulds did not register as killed even when hit. I left the siphon and went for the exit. No kuva rewarded.

2. I did the same mission again and siphon worked as normal, even if it spawned in the first survival room and thus didnt require mission to be started (no life support needed yet). After destroying the siphon it showed I got the kuva. After compleletion mission rewards screen showed Reward already received with a lock as icon. No kuva rewarded

3. Third time worked. Kuva rewarded.