Artillery-based Warframe: Siege(?)

-conon for a arm

-missile barrage on its back 

-attract aggro and damage reduction

- nuke/maybe heat seeking missiles

-exalted weapon(minigun)

Frontline brutes that charge head first 

Going into more details:

With you guys stating the Importance of connectivity within the players. I can't help but feel the warframes in mission are always doing their own thing and are never working together or at least not actively doing so.

This Warframe can be one of few like vauban(CC), trinity(heal) etc that serves a definitive role 

Being able to attract agro, missile that's inflicts status effect(?), Hold down the line or charge in and seige😬

Maybe next time we will have raids that requires and enables us use different compositons. 

A Werewolf / Wolf master Warframe ? We have Khora who summon her big cat Venari and Valkyr and Wisp are often draw with cat behavior , but exept umbra who howl , we don't have Wolfs based things even if we have Kubrows in the game , that could be interesting i think , like animal wolf or hybride transformation  , predator smell and soud perception power based , kubrow summoning , howling to stun , terrifie or weaken the ennemies , ect ... what do you think about this ?

How about a Blacksmith themed frame.

Basic idea of a tanky support frame that bolsters his team’s offenses and defenses while messing with the enemies’ defenses.

Maybe having to do with switching around defenses such as making an enemy (or ally’s) max armor stat become their max shield stat and vice versa. It’d be interesting if they could play around with ally and enemy ammo too.

Goliath: The Giant Frame

The idea with Goliath would be him (or her) to be this hulking beast that can throw both enemies and parts of the map around while being able to wield Arch Melee Weapons outside of ArchWing missions. I'd imagine this juggernaut would have some Grineer themes to it as well.

Legionary/Centurion based frame:

Theme/Passive: Unity; increase ability strength of nearby frames by 7.5% per stacks of shared affinity (i.e. shared affinityx1= 7.5%, x2=15%, and so on)

Ability 1: Javelin; throw a javelin, hitting an enemy will knockdown the target and create a radial blind effect.

Ability 2: Phalanx; create a wall of spears and shields, damage absorbed is determined by ability strength mods. Once the damage threshold is reached the phalanx explodes in puncture damage against all nearby targets. Aim down at the ground to create a circle, aim a target to create a single wall.

Ability 3: Panacea; create your own nullifier bubble, removing all negative status effects from allied targets and makes them immune to new negative status effects for 20 seconds.

Ability 4: Aegis; Exalted shield(weapon), can still use secondary weapons. Shield absorbs 90% of all incoming damage, deactivating turns current threshold into increased movement speed, attack speed, reload speed, and damage for yourself and allies within the shared affinity radius. The frame goes berserk (think Kratos' spartan rage), can only use melee weapons during this time.

Backstory: Originally the second in command of Ordan Kardis' mercenary group, he and the Beast of Bones were close friends, even being the one to suggest to go to the Orokin Empire to help Ordan's condition. After the events that resulted in Ordan's current state, he attempted to retrieve his friend and get revenge on the Orokin. After the attack failed, he watched as his friends were killed, tortured, and himself turned into a Warframe. His single burning memory.

"Are you not entertained, Tenno?"

A Warframe dedicated to mimicry and copying others, especially with the New War coming out. They could be a stealth frame dedicated to getting past enemies or adapting to the next big situation.

Cloning Warframes, enemies, or even objects to blend into surroundings for maximum disorientation for whatever unsuspecting foe lies in wake of their wrath. 

And for an added punch whatever Warframe they copy, they temporarily get their abilities. (Or this can be expanded to full loadout copying, essentially making this Warframe into a specter of sorts) 

Their passive could be some kind of innate version of Adaption. 

The way I picture it in my head they could be Loki and Mirage’s (possibly Sentient inspired?) relative or trickster best friend. 

I think DE could have a lot of fun with this concept. 

READ THIS IDEA! :D a forest theme warframe seems to be in order. what are tenno if not the protectors of life and balance. something that deals with trees, roots, leaves, thorny vines poison and forest greenlife and the cycle of rebirth. typing this out now im getting more ideas so im going to stay on this thought! the forests of earth seem to be forgotten. technology seems dominant. especially with the newest frame... Somewhere in the silver grove an ancient ally wakes from its deep rest. natahs song was heard throughout and by all, but not all who heard were known or accounted for by the sentients. as the vines twist and break, as the leaves fall away... as the silver grove wakes again! so does HE! Enter (name ideas) "Druidan" "Entus" "Foliant" "Folian" (something to do with an earthy foresty guardian etc) titanias forgotten partner of the forests and silver grove. obviosly new loka will be involved, could have parts or perhaps hold the quest. now on to the frame. take groot for a concept idea, only add a tenno some vines. perhaps a sage looking root man with a robe of leaves. (the leaves could even change color as energy gets low or do some transform thing like nidus) the oberon forest skin is a great idea where to start, but think bulkier. like an old forest hermit who did nothing but grow house plants and lift trees for 1000 years with a disgust for the impending war. war affects all life as you know. as for abilites i got some ideas. A ability. some kind of vine wave from underground similar to Frosts A. only it entraps them in spiked vines for a bit and does a dot to surroudning enimies with lashing vines, but it opens them up for the B ability. B ability, a leaf cloak or a leave cloak sheild whirling around you cutting foes healing allies. cast on people trapped in vines to turn the trapped into trees that have some kind of radial buff. limit enimies effected of course if needed and time limit needed. buff unsure, thats for you guys. as for the C ability. "Silverlights", he calls and releases fire flies to spread out over an large area and blind all and gives you a 50% or wtv chance to do a finisher? i like that idea lol. lastly, the D ability or 4th, i have a few ideas. "Forest god" transform into an Ent like being (think lotr) and go from there. Or. "Gaia's Price" some kind of aoe life drain, halves life of all around you feeding the power within aka all you other abilites. representing the cycle of life, it gives but it must take away, why not the blood or life energy of enimes both robic and living for all comes from the earth, all was once living and must be returned. yeah that last idea sounds better than the ent thing lol. dont worry i have personal weapons in mind too ( as well as concept art ideas i cant post now, contact me no problem) melee weapon. a leafy vine sword whip that works like a blade and whip, or a vine sword whip that is just a whip. we all can agree its been a long time since new types of THESE weapons were made. and as for the concept art for them, i also have many ideas that you will love i think. primary weapon. take the panthera, redo it, make it better with something similar for a special shot. i like the idea of a tree man holding a saw blade or blade shooting type thing, the irony alone will be adored and you know it lol. secondary weapon.  throwing bladed leaves that act like a cernos bow shot.  one splits into many and it needs toxin or gas damage for sure. i have many more things to add into this idea and i truly feel this is a GREAT start to somthing we all would love to see and play with. it can be added into the story very well with the idea of being woken by natahs song and it really has been some time since we saw something from earth besides POE. Also, another idea. you know that lady in cetus that lives in the tower and protects the city. the lore on her is cool. dive into that story a bit guys, its tied to the sentients and who knows, perhaps she had a secret weapon beisdes the ones we know that hellped her being the only surivor. just some ideas! please get back to me, this has gravity i know it. have a great weekend and ty for the new fashion frame parts today!!

Origami: The... origami warframe. Their whole body is itself seemingly made from paper, artfully folded.

A high damage, slash-based caster with abilities that take the form of paper shurikens, flowers, birds, etc.

Their passive would involve a unique "paper sheet" resource, like Atlas' rubble, that can be used to increase the number of attacks in each ability, allowing them to multiply their damage output by spending a chunk of this resource.

I'm thinking of a chakra manipulator kind of warframe, the frame could summon copies of itself based around the 7 chakras each filling a different role in battle, maybe it can take the energy from enemies to expand the number of clones active, but with every clone on the field the frame gets a debuff for being "incomplete" 

When they aren't in use the clones could be shown as multiple arms on the base frame ala nova deluxe, or energy spots around the spine representing the chakra spots.

"It stalks these halls unseen, consuming it's enemies to gain new forms and strengths. I've seen it turn an infested into a meaty arm and beat another with it, while its legs pooled to mush and summoned tendrils from the watery abyss!"

"I saw it too! This one had a Tenno helmet on that let it cry havoc, and caused it's blade to sing faster than my eyes could see!"

"You sure you saw that right? This one stomped it's legs and roared, so many infested lifted into the air! Not only that, but it then made the ground quake; i thought my head would explode!"

"Well, whatever it is, it isn't natural. The thing looked like an amalgamation of several people meshed together when i saw it, and the thing never died! It's hysteric slashes with its claws shred my brothers and sisters to pieces, and it summoned a ghost of itself that i couldn't take my eyes off of."

An arsenal based warframe that summon weapons out of thin air and the weapons disappear after being used. Just an example but it would do something like summon a rocket launcher, shoot it once, and the rocket launcher disappears.

Setanta

The old child of light, this frame is in equal parts spry young soul and seasoned warrior, with all of the ferocity of a feral Kubrow. With the blessing of victory in combat, so long as their luck does not run out, Setanta shall never fall. Covered in a thick cowl and adorned with golden ornaments, the greens and browns of earthen forests accent bright golden hues shining from between the cracks in its armor.

Armed with the Exalted Weapon the Gae Bolg, this mighty spear divides on impact, impaling nearby enemies on its brutal spines. Be it in melee range or thrown from a distance, it shall always find its mark and deliver a swift end.

Yet this is not all of the power this frame holds. Through the use of the ability Riastrad, this frame sacrifices precision and speed for pure, brutal might. Its cowl unfurling, its shell expanding and dividing, almost turning inside out, the frame becomes the image of wrath, carving its way through the battlefield on force alone while slowly draining Setanta's health. 

Olorun - God of Wind. A calm overcomes Pluto. Its atmosphere comes to a halt, and the Corpus, out of the primal desire to survive abandon the planet altogether. Those left stranded are utterly terrified, as sound can no longer travel and the silence becomes maddening. The planet is no longer spinning at the rate it once was, gravity becomes inherently weaker, as the inevitability of joining the cosmos draws closer. A body. Lifeless? Or still? Seems to be the only thing that has no apparent care for the state of the world around it, hovering above the crumbling infrastructure being pulled from the surface, to the skies. Arms outstretched, and quivering. Is it trying to stop the collapse of the planet, or is it the cause? An enormous star approaches the edges of the atmosphere, meeeting the quaking vanguard by the outskirts of the dying planet... A ship? 

Olorun's abilities can manipulate the wind in such a manner, that is physical in nature. A crushing wave of air can be used by holding the ability, while moving the joystick in a direction, and letting go, smashing opponents into the ground, or sending them to the heavens, in a violent manner. A shroud can make anything it touches, or touches it (especially ballistic rounds), fly off in the direction his personal atmosphere is rotating around his body. By harnesssing his wind in his hands creates an orb of devastation, that knocks back opponents (similar to soul punch, but bigger, dissipates on contact, and is not thrown), and sends them crashing into the world. His last ability can push those caught away from him, or pull them within reach of his double-bladed scythe. He has flowing syandanas, and clothing that seem to hover as if he is underwater, attached to brocades, buckles, and a turban-like helmet wrapped upon a simple twisted crown, covering his white and sky blue attire.

With the Sentient threat approaching, interested parties from the Corpus (and maybe the Grineer if DE wants to make Clem Prime) have contributed first party technology and designs for the Tenno to use in the new wars.

Enterprise is a Warframe that uses robotics and Credit drops as a resource to fight, sending unique Ospreys/Bursas to provide elemental artillery and using a bank of Credits as power for skills.

-Enterprise's drones provide similar assistance to their corpus counterparts but are (and this is important) substantially faster and provide elemental bonuses based on current energy Colour.

-The Bank mechanic uses a store of credit drops to augment several skils by spending them, killing with these skills refunds the credits, adds the new credits from the enemy, and adds percentage "interest" for each transaction (for giggles, make the percent increase the Ontario sales tax of 13%).

-Appearance wise Enterprise should evoke a look of  Luxury smart devices. Rounded edges, slick design, distinct iconography/branding, assuredly built from conflict minerals in a sweatshop, and always connected to the Corpus stock network through a wrist mounted screen.

1 minute ago, Sly_Marbo said:

how about a "Master of the Hunt" kind of thing

Controls kubrows (hounds) lots of pelts and furs all over, a little bit of stealth but with some survivability

Yeah that's not bad that can work with a transforming beast frame

Maybe another infested frame could work, seeing as Nidus is all about getting enemies in one area then blitzing them, maybe a Area of effect/Crowd Control warframe that tears out parts of itself and throws them about the place that can do various things.

Things like secrete acidic pools of corrosive damage in an area, or an area with reduced friction that caused enemies to fall and slip all over the place. Logically the frame would take damage each time it threw a chunk of itself. An option to counter that would be to unleash an organic trap/creature that swallowed enemies and chewed on them to store health which could then give that health to whomever has the lowest health at the time when the trap/creature expires.

This could also open up a new helminth infection that could be made into a new infested pet. I'd call a frame like that Limus (sharing the latin name thing with Nidus).

Warframes have a lot of duality as is, such as Equinox, Frost and Ember, Oberon and Nekros, etc. But for as much of a co-op game as this is, there hasn’t yet been two frames that fit very neatly together and empower each other.

So, two frames (which still falls in the guidelines I believe): Order and Chaos. Passively they gain bonuses whenever both are in a party, but the important thing is for both frames to stand on their own properly as well.

Order would be a more tanky, solid, grounded frame. Pure order is very firm and immutable, and so should an order based frame be. Excels at defending a specific point, as imposing order on a larger area is difficult.

Chaos however, is nimble and agile, it can be everywhere at once. Good for group CC such as by damaging enemies with Radiation damage + high status chance, as well as buffing both allies and enemies (strong buffs, but can backfire). Excels at eliminating enemies, but lacks single target focus. 

The two frames would pair off each other via passive interactions (such as Chaos gaining defensive stats like Shields and Armor with Order, and Order gaining offensive stats like increased status chance and critical damage), as well as abilities pairing well together (Order stuns, Chaos deals more damage to stunned targets; Chaos deals Radiation damage, Order deals more damage to targets afflicted by status condition, etc).

While beyond the scope of the initial design now, possibly featuring Exalted Weapons: Large shield for Order that blocks incoming projectiles from themselves and allies, while Chaos utilizes an Exalted whip that deals innate Radiation damage and has high status chance

Hope you all like it!

Archived