The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

A body Morphing Waframe, I.e  it could shape its arms into blades when swapping to a empty slot melee, or become stationary and fuse its arms into a cannon be it High velocity single shot or rapid fire spray you decide, it can morph after all. 

I think a new support frame would be cool, something that can work with other frames in a way. One idea I had is that either the support frame would attach to another by like riding on their back or something and having abilities that would give stats or buffs in some way. The support would still be able to attack from this position. the attach could also be some kind of armor looking thing where both frames would fuse.

Another idea is that it could be a tanky support frame where someone else would attach to it instead and they would act as a shield in someway where one of their abilities is to bring out a big shield in his hand and making so you could only use a secondary weapon. The one attached would be able to attack as usual and detach at will.

A shadow warframe. That can flow into enemy’s and tear them apart from the inside and glide through locks. looks like a floating ragged robe with two arms and a ornate helmet. The whole warframe would be the robes flowing out from the helmet and round the operators body. 

Roman Legionary-based frame - Legionarius

1st Ability: Pilum - Frame summons a spear in each hand which can be thrown as a javelin (ability mod causes javelin to explode on contact maybe?).

2nd Ability: Shield Charge - Frame dashes forward with shield and knocks back/stuns any enemies that are contacted.

3rd Ability: Testudo/Scutum - Frame deploys shield, energy emanates from shield 2m each side, any frame behind said shield has armour bonus. Shield could either be thrust into the ground as a static cover or could be held and channeled by the frame. Potentially complete immunity to enemy ranged damage as long as the shield is channeled.

4th Ability: Centurion's Gladius (exalted weapon) - Frame summons an ethereal gladius in each hand and is covered in ethereal Lorica segmentata. Can be synergised with with Testudo (if case whilst channeling Testudo, frame will dash through the shield and cause explosion after fixed distance/coming into contact with enemy. Channeled ability.

Passive: Mark of The Legion/Speculatores - Frame has increased damage and armour based on proximity to allies (increases with how many are nearby). If no frame is present nearby then Speculatores will trigger, resulting in an increased in damage to Pilum and a minor increase in movement speed.

I can't draw to save myself, so I don't have a picture to attach sorry. But I'm sure someone could come up with something suitably fancy! 😛

This is my warframe: anilt. Design inspiration comes from black hole. Attach design sketch and skill introduction. I hope you like it

这是我设计的warframe:ANNILT。设计灵感来自黑洞。附上设计草图和技能介绍。希望大家喜欢8e6236e144a46c6852a4bb29ffc0fc9af1f0fc55

A Bone based Warframe, able to control and manipulate his own skeleton, as well as the skeletons of allies and enemies. Perhaps able to manipulate his own bones to be used As weapons or as A last minute defense, whilst strengthening his friends and weakening his enemies.

A Warframe idea I had in the oven for quite some time, a Warframe based off of fear. Something akin to Nekros, but not within the same vein. Nekros (obviously) is a necromancer. My proposed Warframe would utilize fear to a terrifying degree, spawning vile abominations and using shadow clones to decimate foes, causing widespread panic while bringing enemies to their knees. It would be an absolutely crazy concept, and I would love nothing more than to see it come to fruition in Warframe.  

Can there be a shadow and light controlling warframe kind of like yin and yang, a beast type warframe, a knight type warframe, a blade type warframe kind of like a warrior with a thousand blades, a mineral controlling warframe and a sports warframe for example it could create a ball made out of void energy and kick it at the enemy killing them of taking down their shields a female ninja warframe

I had an idea for an offensive/defensive Warframe. Picture a Puffer fish. Now imagine the puffer fish is loaded with hundred of tiny needles. Grendel already is themed around the stomach, so I imagine the muscle around the legs and arms would act as such.

1st ability a standard needle, launched from the wrists. Each needle has a small percentage to stun the target

2nd ability activates the puffed up sections of his wrists and legs to inflate. This activates a percentage chance of bullets reflecting back at attackers. Activating this ability again increases damage for ability 1.

3rd ability activates a toxic reserve that makes all needles deal toxin damage for 10 seconds.

4th ability is a massive needle barrage in all directions, each needle ricocheting off of surfaces

Passive: Being hit launches a needle in retaliation, choosing an enemy at random.

Sniper themed warframe would be nice. Even better if the 4th ability was an exalted sniper rifle and the warframe's entire kit worked around his exalted Sniper rifle. 

Something that looks like this? (Not mine, just a random pic from the internet) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStkLRyXiniPAvzQgzmwV4

I've been sitting on this idea for YEARS!: a warframe that can swap between MORPHING INTO a kavat, a kubrow, and one of those flying condroc things from the plains by cycling through its 1st ability and all its other abilities change completely depending on what creature it has become. Like kavat can be support buffing the team, kubrow can be tanky and the condroc can be straight up fast attacks like flying through the enemy and leaving a hole behind would be cool. Also when customizing you can cycle through the animals to make sure the colours look good on all of them. And the 4th morph is just a regular ish-looking warframe with some abilities that just boost survivability while you get enough energy to morph. DO THIS! 

Can we do a Black Hole warframe? Like a black swirling energy throughout the body with  orokin style metallic accents as a form of body armor. The abilities would center around hawking radiation, gamma blasts and an exalted weapon being a black hole flail

On 06/03/2020 at 16:41, CoconutFella said:

Eu citei outra pessoa em resposta, mas estou adicionando aqui: Warframe baseado em Slime que lança usando sua própria massa, usando assim sua saúde. Danos corrosivos e baseados em toxinas, principalmente, prejudicando a saúde nas áreas de efeito em que foram lançadas.

Nidus uses an infestation mass

Archived