Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 Year Anniversary

[DE]Helen

Dayum son, I'm old as Ruk...Are the old boyz still around?(Archistopheles?)

Le 07/03/2020 à 20:32, Thorham a dit :

People are getting free slots and they're still complaining. The ungratefulness and entitlement. Ridiculous. What a mentality.

Hey they can keep their honest opinion. Silence this & we end up in an echo chamber where things are "perfect just the way they are even if X could be better"...

Le 07/03/2020 à 05:29, (XB1)Me555 a dit :

The community actually found a way to complain about 3 free weapon slots. Guess that's what happens when the game gets geared towards entitled casuals. More difficult content means the children run back to fortnite and the forums get cleaned up in the process

That's not the community, that's a part of it! This is mostly well received,as far as I can tell.

Le 06/03/2020 à 22:29, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

Wow, splitting up the rewards throughout the month to keep veterans from getting 3 free weapon slots in a day.

I can understand why they do it : after spending so much time stuck in endless missions, the most experienced guys just farm & run when there's new content. Well known habit, we know, they know.

(Another way,imo,to address this is to create long term,very fun & unrepetitive content to break the log in-farm for what you want-leave cycle. Events happened way more often before but there was way more fresh stuff to introduce : we're getting closer & closer to MR 30 & it gets harder & harder to come up with brand new weapon types/warframe powers & themes)

On 2020-03-08 at 9:42 PM, (XB1)WolfWarrrior117 said:

It so those who couldn't get them before have a chance now. For instance i myself havent gotten the dex furis until now. Sides if im right those who already have the weapon will get a free weapon slot so why complain?

Yeah, but they do the same thing every year. And I'm fine that they give the people the weapons who are seeing their first anniversary, I have no desire to exclude y'all from what we already have. But 3 free slots is....18 plat. Yeah...they can do better. Also, anniversaries should at least be a good deal for those who have been there throughout the years, that's what an anniversary is after all...a celebration for those who have been there the whole time.  

2 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Seems like they mixed up the week 2 and 3 weapon rewards.

Am I the only one hoping for a Dex Tigris next year?

Probably wont ever have another Dex Weapon, because that locks that much MR behind a very limited-time event. It's been cosmetics ever since the Sybaris, and will probably continue that way. Excal skin, Syandana, Liset Skin, noggle, now the armor set..... it's all cosmetics.

I expect a Dex Railjack skin next year.

17 hours ago, Baevar said:

Also, anniversaries should at least be a good deal for those who have been there throughout the years, that's what an anniversary is after all...a celebration for those who have been there the whole time.  

Interesting. That’s a different perspective for me. I never thought of my (example:) marriage anniversary as a reward for sticking around. It was more of a “Here’s to having been through thick and thin, and here’s to more years of adventure!”

Here’s to more years of Warframe, too! 🍻

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

• 2 months later...

Hey, happy 7th anniversary! But I have a problem, I received all of the free stuff and was logged in for the event, but I NEVER received the Dex Raksaka Armor Set, I only found out that I was missing it after checking the news. I can provide proof of receiving the other gifts and being logged in, but can I get some dev help regarding my situation?