The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

btw, if you were wondering what happens when a character has an empty weapon slot equipped, it autofills with a level 1 version of the default noob equipment, which always snaps back to level 1 after every mission, and does not add mastery exp

Torid stil doesnt do any dmg to its user.

it isn´t a bug

AMG STOP RELEASING CONTENT AND FIX THE GAME

u see all the fixes?

No fix for the NAT and matchmaking issue...?

matchmaking issue isn´t rly a warframe fail , it´s cause an other gamer is host , there isn´t much room to fix

Regarding Radial Disarm's dismemberment, I think it should have been kept. While it wasn't a big deal, it was hilarious seeing Runners and leapers hop around on one leg and be literally "disarmed" by the attack.

Yup. They didn't have the time to fix the invisibility not cloacking sentinels (for which the community has been screaming for months). but had the time to take the fun out of Radial Disarm.

Never the less aprriciate the numerous fixes.

Regarding the surival rewards

Since there will be no datamining any more, how does it work?

Let us imagine that a survival reward was Grineer 5 min reward. Now I want to have this mod.

Will it drop as a 5 minute reward in every survival?

Since the rewards will get better with the level of the creeps:

Which Tier will drop what reward now? I dont want to put hours into Tier 3 surival only to find out that my mod drops on Tier 1 survival....

Made Ignis flame effects use energy color.

Great.... Not. Another gimmick added due to someone posting one topic about it. Never seem to consider the other side.

Why are you retiring certain weapons? Thought the more variety the better? I was led to understand more weapons were being added before adding new weapon skins. What happened to that plan? <_< *sigh*

Edited by Naith

Made Ignis flame effects use energy color.

Great.... Not. Another gimmick added due to someone posting one topic about it. Never seem to consider the other side.

Why are you retiring certain weapons? Thought the more variety the better? I was led to understand more weapons were being added before adding new weapon skins. What happened to that plan? <_< *sigh*

Regarding the color option for Ignis....

Nothing wrong with more options? If you don't like it leave it as it is?

Don't see the problem really.

Regarding the color option for Ignis....

Nothing wrong with more options? If you don't like it leave it as it is?

Don't see the problem really.

It's another gimmick. You can't just leave it. There's no option to turn it off completely and use the games stronger version. You have to select a colour for the energy. And the effect used to colour your effects doesn't seem as strong as the vanilla one. Can be seen in Ember and Volt for sure. This doesn't entirely count for the Ignis but it's just other power effects in general. Some people do want their energy colour separate from their power colour, voiced that concern a few times but nothing has been brought in to compensate. That's the problem. 

Hoping Vacuum is fixed a bit more in the future. He still doesn't always gather stuff so he's a touch unreliable. 

Edited by Naith

I'll go ahead and say this, some great fixes and all, but the void survival missions have been ruined by the 15 minute minimum for prime loot. Yes, yes - it takes more skill and makes the reward more earned. It also requires massive amounts of luck. Like the strun wraith, these items are now impossible for me to get because life support never drops from enemies. Yes, it's bad luck; but every single survival mission I have done has been a struggle to get anywhere due to this. I can slaughter them in their hundreds, I know about the pick-ups, I know that my team can use various tactics to maximise our killing spree - still no bloody oxygen.

I was so close to my mag prime too...

I'll go ahead and say this, some great fixes and all, but the void survival missions have been ruined by the 15 minute minimum for prime loot. Yes, yes - it takes more skill and makes the reward more earned. It also requires massive amounts of luck. Like the strun wraith, these items are now impossible for me to get because life support never drops from enemies. Yes, it's bad luck; but every single survival mission I have done has been a struggle to get anywhere due to this. I can slaughter them in their hundreds, I know about the pick-ups, I know that my team can use various tactics to maximise our killing spree - still no bloody oxygen.

I was so close to my mag prime too...

I saw more o2 drops from enemies when activating the Lotus O2 drops as late as possible (when down to 50 or 40%). Maybe this will help you too...

Edited by MrFarnaby