Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

STOP making time-limited content !

DSAUSAGE

2 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

And they should be smart enough and care enough about themselves to not buy that drink if they don't want hot sauce in the drink.

You can complain about the change, ok fine, but to think that the company is under some onus to obey you is just silly, IMO.

If enough people like the thing and the direction it takes, then those who do not agree are simply that ... people who do not like the thing ... there is no onus on the makers of the thing to change, especially if from the maker POV the thing is successful...

It's this idea that the game companies are just standing by your high-end eatery table waiting to give you a specialized meal just for you ... it's a fast food place, pick an item and move on, or don't...

Yeah people won't agree with that direction, and if that direction is objectively bad, lots of people won't. And like I said, I'm just criticizeing the game and you are freaking out about it, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I won't reply to your next post because this is not going anywhere. I'm sure we are both just annoyed at this point and I would rather stop before someone says something that gets this shut down or removed or something. ( I don't know how the forums work because I don't use them often.) And I would rather not keep anyone else from being able to discuss this topic. Have a nice day, maybe even take a break from the forums.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)KindredLamb6736 said:

Yeah people won't agree with that direction, and if that direction is objectively bad, lots of people won't. And like I said, I'm just criticizeing the game and you are freaking out about it, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I won't reply to your next post because this is not going anywhere. I'm sure we are both just annoyed at this point and I would rather stop before someone says something that gets this shut down or removed or something. ( I don't know how the forums work because I don't use them often.) And I would rather not keep anyone else from being able to discuss this topic. Have a nice day, maybe even take a break from the forums.

Not annoyed, not sure why you would be, not going to break a bunch of forum rules over our conversation, us posting prevents no one from joining the discussion.

I hope you enjoy all of your days!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Why does trying to actually have a conversation on this forum always end with 'you are mental/emotional'?

And now it's 'nothing' where before 'a lot of people' were looking to quit?

Just ... wow...

Not 'mad' about any of this, just talking about my POV.

It is so funny to me that trying to actually converse in any depth on these topics just ends with these wanna-be zingers.

If I say 'game company not evil', I am a white knight.

If I say 'players are masters of thier own fun', I get called a white knight (or a 'simp').

Gamer forums are always entertaining anyway...

Ok on last one then I'm done, what's a zinger? Also I said what I did because you appeared emotional, but I guess not, I just tend to get mildly frustrated over online arguments in general (has nothing to do with the game, more of a me problem) so my apologies, and this time, have a nice day, I would like for other people to join in the discussion and this is getting pretty long.( I'm also very impatient unfortunately.)

Edited by (XB1)KindredLamb6736

12 minutes ago, (XB1)KindredLamb6736 said:

Ok on last one then I'm done, what's a zinger? Also I said what I did because you appeared emotional, but I guess not, I just tend to get mildly frustrated over online arguments in general (has nothing to do with the game, more of a me problem) so my apologies, and this time, have a nice day, I would like for other people to join in the discussion and this is getting pretty long.( I'm also very impatient unfortunately.)

Zinger - White Knight, calling someone an NPC, manchild, etc.

Forum conversations don't solve things, IME, so if you are impatient for some kind of resolution, then the forum is not going to deliver on that.

From my POV, this discussion is just starting to get real and is not 'long' in any way, I have discussed these things for years at a time...

2 hours ago, Zimzala said:

Zinger - White Knight, calling someone an NPC, manchild, etc.

Forum conversations don't solve things, IME, so if you are impatient for some kind of resolution, then the forum is not going to deliver on that.

From my POV, this discussion is just starting to get real and is not 'long' in any way, I have discussed these things for years at a time...

It takes a special kind of dedication and skill to communicate effectively online. 

I have it but I've stopped caring.  

• Like 1

Timed event are a plague when they don't comeback for completionist like me, one of the main reason i stopped playing wow years ago and that actually prevent from coming back (that and the growing disdain i have for activision) the feeling of loss is a real turn off.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-27 at 6:32 PM, DSAUSAGE said:

why you making a content and trying to block people from it?

why? just, why??

Perhaps, because people always complain they have some new players joining in and don't know a thing to do in it and what did they do to block people from content you're talking about?

On 2020-03-27 at 9:03 PM, kevoisvevo said:

Because DE is desperate to keep up their old and failing model up. Warframe is bleeding out its player base, so they want to give something and bring the no. back up again inorder to make 💰

So, we can say the same with other games having their model failing and bleeding their its player base for having time limited events?

On 2020-03-27 at 9:42 PM, Nesodos said:

Time limited events were always a warframe thing...

You guys make it like other games never have this kind of time limited event before

I dont have anything against "time limited event" as long as its gives us a good chunk of time to grind or do the event. A month of Scarlet Spear is pretty good, so far a week for me I got 2 weapons, 2 maxed or rank 5 arcanes, a new dojo, emblems, and I still got plenty of time. Again, as long as they give us a good amount of time, I am fine with this kind of event. It grindy though hehehehe😉