Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The intrinsics grind

BloodyTides

There should be another way to farm them, I can rarely find people playing railjack anymore and doing it solo isn't an option for me because my railjack sucks. I just want the mastery locked behind it and I'm trying to do it this weekend because of the double affinity weekend (added to my own booster) but I guess that won't happen. Not to mention that even when I do somehow find a match I only get around 15-20 intrinsics for a 20 minutes mission. It's a pain.

• Like 7

Hi there @BloodyTides ^-^

I have to agree: under normal circumstances, it takes simply wayyy toooo loooong to farm intrinsics. (as you mentioned: Finding other players aswell as getting a good enough railjack to start farming is a very long process - doing that stuff sorta solo is another thing that takes time)

The only tip I can give atm: 
You should use the double affinity weekend + booster and play the current Event Scarlett Spear! Focus on the Space-Railjack missions there. Get a Mesa in your team together with a limbo or whatnot and start killing the enemies on your ship...and everywhere else too^^' It works to get at least some more intrinsics - try your luck~

Hope it helps...maybe DE will consider changing the way to aquire intrinsics when the command skill gets released.

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @BloodyTides ^-^

I have to agree: under normal circumstances, it takes simply wayyy toooo loooong to farm intrinsics. (as you mentioned: Finding other players aswell as getting a good enough railjack to start farming is a very long process - doing that stuff sorta solo is another thing that takes time)

The only tip I can give atm: 
You should use the double affinity weekend + booster and play the current Event Scarlett Spear! Focus on the Space-Railjack missions there. Get a Mesa in your team together with a limbo or whatnot and start killing the enemies on your ship...and everywhere else too^^' It works to get at least some more intrinsics - try your luck~

Hope it helps...maybe DE will consider changing the way to aquire intrinsics when the command skill gets released.

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

I'll try the Murex thing again since I stopped after I got all the rewards, I hope it helps at least a bit.. Thank you!

vor 20 Minuten schrieb xcrimsonlegendx:

It does suck, I'm trying to save up enough to max out the command skill when its released. I'm about halfway there.

On a sidenote, they said when it comes out (who knows when 😄) we should be able to redistribute all our Instrinsic Points.

Might have lower ranks in other skilltrees then, but rank 8,9,10 is really not needed anywhere, and the really useful things are on even lower ranks for the most part anyway.

4 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

On a sidenote, they said when it comes out (who knows when 😄) we should be able to redistribute all our Instrinsic Points.

Might have lower ranks in other skilltrees then, but rank 8,9,10 is really not needed anywhere, and the really useful things are on even lower ranks for the most part anyway.

THIS

top ranks arent really all that relevant, and is not that insane to have them all up to 8. I genuinely think playing RJ for the sole purpose of maxing instrinsics makes no sense, if you have no other reason to play RJ missions then just don't.

When command comes out, its very likely that the most relevant things are unlocked by rank 6 like the others. Also as far as i know, command intrinsics will come much later and are intended for solo play

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BloodyTides said:

There should be another way to farm them, I can rarely find people playing railjack anymore and doing it solo isn't an option for me because my railjack sucks. I just want the mastery locked behind it and I'm trying to do it this weekend because of the double affinity weekend (added to my own booster) but I guess that won't happen. Not to mention that even when I do somehow find a match I only get around 15-20 intrinsics for a 20 minutes mission. It's a pain.

you can actually get around 150 points per Mission. Farm during the affinity weekend with a booster (you don't have to, but makes it obviously faster), grab Ivara and go Flexa in the Veil Proxima. If you didn't unloch this mission yet, do it on the highest level mission you got. Kill all the enemies (don't forget the crewships) with the stealth multiplier using a hight damage weapon, I recomend Fragor Prime with this build:

yu9rGiC.png

Solo is obviously the best, but you can also start it on public, rush to the objective, and let the randoms kill the enemies outside. Hope this helps a bit.