Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave "Sharing Is Caring"

Syaohart

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

OP are one of those "snowflakes" the boomers talk about?

I think this is twice the OP has been personally attacked in their topic? I’ll go through and count again to double-check

edit: Three times, and a lot of vague impressions. I think let’s keep it objective

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

Honestly though games like Destiny have way more offensive stuff compared to this.

I mean get a loud of this:

Hide contents

obdcop34cpn41.png

This is the best screenshot of Destiny I've ever seen.

I want this in Warframe now!

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (NSW)Greybones:

I think this is twice the OP has been personally attacked in their topic? I’ll go through and count again to double-check

edit: Three times, and a lot of vague impressions. I think let’s keep it objective

Gotta love how you take the advice given in the Video you linked a few days ago (smarter every day about manipulation in social media) in every thread now 🙂

(i am serious, its kinda cute^^) But honestly, take a look here again and try to identify the real Troll, i dont think the person who started this topic needs someone defending him, he is the one who probably wanted to see this escalate and unless he is new to the internet he knew pretty well how this will turn out and is just having fun with it 😉

Ps: That Video was really interesting and there are definitely lessons to be learned even for this forum, but not in this case imo..

Edited by DreisterDino
weird auto-formatting

17 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Gotta love how you take the advice given in the Video you linked a few days ago (smarter every day about manipulation in social media) in every thread now 🙂

(i am serious, its kinda cute^^) But honestly, take a look here again and try to identify the real Troll, i dont think the person who started this topic needs someone defending him, he is the one who probably wanted to see this escalate and unless he is new to the internet he knew pretty well how this will turn out and is just having fun with it 😉

Glad you saw the video! Was it interesting?

Can’t say for sure what the motivation behind this topic is, but I’m seeing a lot of hyperbole and aggressive behavior when, in all our interactions with each other, we should be able to leave the emotions at the door and objectively seek or provide perspective.

If it was the intent of this post to get people riled up, I’d like to have people stop and think about what they’re posting before they play right into the OP’s hands.

If OP is someone who has concerns for those who might feel offended, that seems innocent enough.

Personally, I hadn’t thought that there could be people playing or about to play Warframe who’ve either lost someone or is in the process of losing someone to covid-19, and this topic gave me pause and made me think of them. So I got food for thought regardless of the reason, and I’m erring on the side of giving OP the benefit of the doubt.

One of the effective capabilities of a malicious troll is the ability to convince us that everyone are trolls, destroying our chances at discussion, and I’m not keen on jumping to that conclusion so readily (though I’m hopefully no fool either).

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

There's more urgent matters to deal with. If you're very concerned about the current outbreak of Covid19 and you're healthy enough, you probably want to do something else than trying to change a label inside a video game. Depending of your country, you can probably declare yourself as a volunteer and try to help the more fragile people. If you don't want to step outside (which is understandable), you can try to entertain people online, or share your knowledge around.

Closing.

• Like 6