Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avoid Arbi

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Kaizal:

Yeah im not a fun of the loki pick, if youre with pubs, theyll get you killed, and if youre alone, a single mistake will cost you the mission. Have you tryed any of the braindead op frames? Like gara for example? Shes got, dmg, cc, dmg resistance, basically all you need.

I haven't really given her a try yet.

As I mentioned before, I have used Rhino, Nidus, Valkyr or Wukong. Tho I'm always interested in trying another tanky frame. (tho there are some things for me to consider with builds for those frames)

Revenant, Nezha or basically any tank frame. I say those 2 because they're the easier of the rest in my opinion. I honestly havent used Inaros much and feel like he'd definitely be squishy unless you had a lot invested in him. 

I've had a 30k nezha shield go down pretty fast in higher levels so I dont know how other people do it.

Although this was before I had health conversion.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu:

Revenant, Nezha or basically any tank frame. I say those 2 because they're the easier of the rest in my opinion. I honestly havent used Inaros much and feel like he'd definitely be squishy unless you had a lot invested in him. 

I've had a 30k nezha shield go down pretty fast in higher levels so I dont know how other people do it.

Although this was before I had health conversion.

I have some special conditions concerning builds and if those conditions can't be met, I'm unlikely to pick up the frame (Nova is an example for that).

If y want to go deeper, better ask for info in DM since I don't really wanna talk about this here.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

I know you're not asking for help but hear me out.

While you can trade for most Arbi stuff, you can't trade for all of them and it's a great source of Endo.

Lemme give you a tip.

Set yourself to Solo and only do Defence. This makes you able to pause the game and the Defence Operative will follow you, so you can position him in easy to defend locations.

Next, craft yourself Trinity Spectre and give her Arca Plasmor or Exergis. She will cast heals and give you energy, while doing some decent damage. Next, get the Infested Ancient Spectre from New Loka. It gives everyone damage reduction.

You can easily stay for 30+ waves with any frame like this.

Or just use Limbo and banish the objective. Then go make a sandwich and watch a movie or two.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

If y want to go deeper, better ask for info in DM since I don't really wanna talk about this here.

Dude, how about you solve your problems in game via dms then ? Ask in region chat or something, because this thread is pointless. You "didn't ask" for support, yet you're dragging on the conversation, talking about the same thing over and over again.

• Like 1

don't be so concerned.. just get your best loadout and get in there! matchmake, and you last as much as you last. there is no punishment for failing too soon besides not getting far in. you just go there and see if you can handle that and have fun... I myself do not have fun playing the same thing for an hour... so 40 min max for me on those.. I do that and that's it. if I get what I get.. I get it.. if I don't.. I don't. do not overthink or push yourself into it if you can't have fun in there. I myself don't do sorties when there is spy or defection involved.. also don't do arbitrations when it is defense. it's a metter of preference.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (PS4)CoronelXupomoses:

don't be so concerned.. just get your best loadout and get in there! matchmake, and you last as much as you last. there is no punishment for failing too soon besides not getting far in. you just go there and see if you can handle that and have fun... I myself do not have fun playing the same thing for an hour... so 40 min max for me on those.. I do that and that's it. if I get what I get.. I get it.. if I don't.. I don't. do not overthink or push yourself into it if you can't have fun in there. I myself don't do sorties when there is spy or defection involved.. also don't do arbitrations when it is defense. it's a metter of preference.

guess it is overthinking. Tho I do have this fear of failure and putting in all the work for pretty much nothing.

• Like 1

I have seen some good tips offered in this thread, but each time, your reply seems like you are unwilling to change much. You yourself said you feel like you aren't getting anywhere with what have, that you get "dragged along". If that is the case, and you don't like it, then something has to change. Make a plan, commit. Only you can change you. Find out what you want, and do it. (insert Shia Ledouche memes here). 

There are people who make builds, and those that copy builds.

There are people that carry, and those that get carried.

There are people that push their limits, and those that don't.

Which are you?

There is nothing wrong about being on either side of that fence with this game. But you have to figure out where you are, and where you want to be.

This is Kaiser, and thanks for listening to my TEDTalk.

• Like 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Fellas92:

Dude, how about you solve your problems in game via dms then ? Ask in region chat or something, because this thread is pointless. You "didn't ask" for support, yet you're dragging on the conversation, talking about the same thing over and over again.

I get what's the issue. I am so hesitant and afraid of failing that I keep brushing aside any help and rather go in circles. Add in my refusal to talk about certain stuff and you have a pretty frustrating partner for a conversation.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Furious Kaiser:

I have seen some good tips offered in this thread, but each time, your reply seems like you are unwilling to change much. You yourself said you feel like you aren't getting anywhere with what have, that you get "dragged along". If that is the case, and you don't like it, then something has to change. Make a plan, commit. Only you can change you. Find out what you want, and do it. (insert Shia Ledouche memes here). 

There are people who make builds, and those that copy builds.

There are people that carry, and those that get carried.

There are people that push their limits, and those that don't.

Which are you?

There is nothing wrong about being on either side of that fence with this game. But you have to figure out where you are, and where you want to be.

This is Kaiser, and thanks for listening to my TEDTalk.

I'm certainly not one to copy builds (because of *redacted*), but I feel I'm more often than not the one who gets carried, simply because the others  in the squad do a much better job than I do; and I am someone who would rather play things safe than taking a risk and possibly fail.

It is frustrating that I have to rely on getting carried, but that also has to do with an issue I am stuck on for quite a while now. And every time I've talked to someone about it, the conversation gets stuck at some point as well, leading to mutual frustration.

It's probably that fear of failure that makes me so unwilling to "jump over my own shadow".

8 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I'm certainly not one to copy builds (because of *redacted*), but I feel I'm more often than not the one who gets carried, simply because the others  in the squad do a much better job than I do; and I am someone who would rather play things safe than taking a risk and possibly fail.

It is frustrating that I have to rely on getting carried, but that also has to do with an issue I am stuck on for quite a while now. And every time I've talked to someone about it, the conversation gets stuck at some point as well, leading to mutual frustration.

It's probably that fear of failure that makes me so unwilling to "jump over my own shadow".

I can totally see where you are coming from. I myself have a fear of failure. I had to train myself mentally to take the leap, to face my fears. This is something you will have to do on your own tho. Only you can make that leap. If you let others push/help you to leap, you will only feel "carried" in the end. This doesn't mean you should push away others that want to help, that would be a mistake. But let them know it is something you have to do yourself to make it work.

But also, this is a video game. You are allowed to make mistakes and have fun doing it. Quit allowing what you think others are thinking about you dictate your actions. That leads down whole other rabbit hole of depression and such.

Make a plan of where you want to be, and commit to it. You don't want to be carried? Then what you need is power, survivability, and skill. You will get there with practice, patience, and time. Pick a frame, weapon, and companion setup. Hit the wiki. Learn everything that a mod, frame, weapon, or ability that you like does. If the wiki can't answer a question you might have, run some tests in a solo mission, or the simulacrum. Or ask on the forums or in game chats. Learn your limits, your strengths and weaknesses. Play to your strengths while covering your weaknesses with modifications to your kit. Hate being left behind in missions? Learn and practice your parkour techniques. Having good parkour practices will put you leagues ahead in being able to keep up and, eventually, leading the pack.

Make a plan, know the steps, add some where necessary, take the leap.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Furious Kaiser:

You are allowed to make mistakes and have fun doing it

If you are able to find fun in failure.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Furious Kaiser:

Make a plan of where you want to be, and commit to it. You don't want to be carried? Then what you need is power, survivability, and skill. You will get there with practice, patience, and time. Pick a frame, weapon, and companion setup. Hit the wiki. Learn everything that a mod, frame, weapon, or ability that you like does. If the wiki can't answer a question you might have, run some tests in a solo mission, or the simulacrum. Or ask on the forums or in game chats. Learn your limits, your strengths and weaknesses. Play to your strengths while covering your weaknesses with modifications to your kit. Hate being left behind in missions? Learn and practice your parkour techniques. Having good parkour practices will put you leagues ahead in being able to keep up and, eventually, leading the pack.

Well, my main issue, the one I don't want to talk about, is about mods (a certain type of mods) and I've gone throught the wiki and talked to other players many times, but I couldn't move forward in any way, not from that issue. Instead, the more I talked about it, the more frustrated everyone involved got because things went in circles at some point.

Parkour isn't the ssue here; that was not how "left behind" was meant here.

When I get my hands on a new frame or weapon, I do test it out in low level solo missions (I'm not really one for using Simulacrum because I never had a reason to).

3 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I don't talk about builds outside DMs

5 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

but I really don't wanna talk about that topic).

5 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

and somewhat miserable that I ca't really talk about this

3 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

i don't wanna talk about it here

18 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Well, my main issue, the one I don't want to talk about

.....Are you desperate for attention ?

Point out the DAMN ISSUE instead of repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

Edited by Fellas92
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

If you are able to find fun in failure.

I don't, but I have fun learning stuff, and I make it a point to learn from my failures. It is one way to stay positive in the face of a negative situation.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Well, my main issue, the one I don't want to talk about, is about mods (a certain type of mods) and I've gone throught the wiki and talked to other players many times, but I couldn't move forward in any way, not from that issue. Instead, the more I talked about it, the more frustrated everyone involved got because things went in circles at some point.

Parkour isn't the ssue here; that was not how "left behind" was meant here.

When I get my hands on a new frame or weapon, I do test it out in low level solo missions (I'm not really one for using Simulacrum because I never had a reason to).

If you don't want to talk about it, then why bring it up? If you have an issue with something, then there is a problem. Figure out a solution to your problem. If you don't want to talk about your problem, then this thread is 100% useless and you are wasting my time.

I am more then willing to sit and give answers. But I have to know the problem at hand.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I got so burned by what was happening each time I talked about that particular topic

Because you're not talking, you're repeating the same bull over and over, and over, and over again.

"I don't want to talk about it.... I don't need people to reply to this topic..." x10.  Delete the topic then. If you don't need people replying then why on earth did you make a topic in the first place?

I'm out of this babysitting session.

Edited by Fellas92
  • Like 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Furious Kaiser:

If you don't want to talk about it, then why bring it up? If you have an issue with something, then there is a problem. Figure out a solution to your problem. If you don't want to talk about your problem, then this thread is 100% useless and you are wasting my time.

I am more then willing to sit and give answers. But I have to know the problem at hand.

I did talk about it directly in my posts in the past, but each time, it ended so frustrating for everyone involved that I moved it to private conversations as a form of damage control.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I got so burned by what was happening each time I talked about that particular topic, I didn't want to say anything about it anymore at some point.

Band aids gotta come off at some point. Better to pull it off, learn what there is to learn, heal, and move on, then it is to let it sit and fester.

1 minute ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I did talk about it directly in my posts in the past, but each time, it ended so frustrating for everyone involved that I moved it to private conversations as a form of damage control.

Damage control? Over mods? You put too much stock in what others think about your choices. Stop doing that. Seems that is the source of YOUR frustration right now. Don't worry about others' frustrations, worry about what is frustrating YOU.

If your current choice in mods is holding you back, then don't you think you might need to change some things up? Try something new to see if it works. If it doesn't, then at least you know it doesn't, and use that knowledge to, again, try something else and see if it works. Eventually you will find a combo that will allow you to surpass your current limits. Figure out your problems and keep trying, keep tinkering, keep finding solutions to your problems. Otherwise you will never pull yourself out of your hole you so apparently enjoy sitting in.

While I will keep an eye on this thread for a bit, this will by my last post as I feel I have been repeating myself a bit much.

To sum it all up:

JUST DO IT

• Like 1