Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request to make Valkyr's Hysteria ability colorless

PSvsXBOX

I have my energy and emissive  colors on black and its red/orange when hysteria is activated, and Im running the game on max settings. Maybe something is broken in game, but the red color is hard on the eyes, and if it is broken, hopefully a fix will come about that. And I do remember way back when I played with her, the color was always red/orange for her hysteria

3 hours ago, Theseus_Twelve said:

It is affected by energy color though.

Actually, only the energy claws of Hysteria change their color with the energy and emissive colors picked by the player. What the OP is asking for is for the "berserker haze" color-correction of Hysteria to either be toned down, or customizable, and I agree. It's a bit of an eyesore to have cyan energy on my Valkyr Prime, but Hysteria to tint the whole screen a jarringly clashing orange.

At least make the color correction match our energy color, or let using the "pure black" from the Smoke pallete cancel it out by turning all of Valkyr's glowing translucent.

• Like 1

This and Limbo's rift state could both benefit from screen decals. In heroes of the storm, while you're under the influence of an invincibility effect, streaks of golden light flow down the sides of the screen. That kind of thing would really help here, I think.