Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best elemental for each Kuva weapon v2.0 (post elemental rework)

Raskol

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

For the nukor, I would recommend magnetic IF you're using it as a status spreader for condition overload.  You can then have magnetic, radiation, viral and heat all at same time with almost 200% status chance.   Which is nice.

This is exactlly the setup I'm using...Magnetic, Radiation, Viral and Heat and I throw in Seeker with 2.0 Punch Thru and 2.6 Multishot. If I follow up with say Reaper Prime Crit Base or a Pole Zaw with Status Build, Condition overload kicks in and I can have 7-9 elements procing at once....enemies are gone in a blink-of-an-eye....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

This guide is nicely laid out but the information is terrible. Those aren't the best kuva weapon elements. Almost all are wrong

It's a year old thread and most likely the meta has changed slightly. Info is outdated. 

As with all tier lists, it's a subjective opinion of the person making the list. Not everyone is going to agree. 

1 hour ago, -ONI-Maze said:

I do hope this thread gets updated as there are not many guides on getting the best elements for kuva weapons available right now.

Can't go wrong with fire or radiation. 

Cold or toxin will mess up your element combination if you try to do a Viral/Corrosive+Fire. Fire is undisputably the best second element you can get. Radiation is the only secondary element available as innate element and normally the only way to get 3 elements on a kuva weapon.

3 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

The meta hasn't changed at all in this regard. The info was always bad, not just now.

This post is from a month after status rework, people were still coming up with the meta then. This post is also pre Steel Path, there was a whole new meta for SP. 

While I don't agree on the info that's provided in the OP, there is no denying the fact that meta builds have changed in the last year. 

On 2021-03-16 at 11:17 AM, Proscriptor said:

A year ago was march 2020. Nothing has changed since then. I'm not attacking the OP for anyone to need to defend him, but readers should be aware that the information is wrong. 

You keep saying that but with no arguments or explanation. Can you point towards a better guide?