Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time Episode 2!

[DE]Megan

Good show again DE Team.  Nice to get some interaction from a couple of lesser known members.  Couple of technical difficulties again, but hey - stuff to work on right?  I liked the new screen presentation which showed both of you at once, you guys put that feedback to good use.  Other than ironing out the tech stuff (and maybe getting DE Megan one of those phonetic sheets ;) ) it was great.

Also I can confirm my bud LordOda's day was made - he thought it was great how you ladies were fighting over who would rez him.  I have suspicions he went down on purpose just to get some attention :P  It was actually pretty hilarious for me too, because I was watching you guys while on Mumble with him and trying to give him directions (like "hey DERebecca is lost in the sewers again, you wanna go find her?" lol)

Looking forward to the next one.

Edited by KARMA2605

it was a good livestream. mostly because of slowpoke Rebecca. just look at the character. then Rebecca, then the character. then the other dudes. my spider sense is tingling about the hobble key, i think something will be changed :p

That looks awesome, glad to see you both using different warframes... not very hard missions but you both made them seem like you were having a blast.. makes me want to get right back into the mod hunt..

I was very surprised to see a gorgon used .. I love the gorgon 4 forma .. @.@' it is a beast even with lower dmg hope to see it in play after the dmg modifications.

:: a side note it looks like you got better lighting for this live stream. much brighter on set. that was top notch whoever set that up!!

kudos

sqp4cqqiz5ln.gif

◄§ª§╜

Edited by Darkblue006

What was the problem with the waiting for players screen?

I found it funny that DE did not understand what they were seeing.

Did some one actually crash out or was some one just taking longer to load?

Because that screen ALWAYS shows up for players that load up first and have to wait for the rest to get their loading done.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I like the trend that each prime time features different warframes and weapons. I especially like having less popular stuff featured.

I have a suggestion: Please have an alert for one of the items featured during the prime time stream immediately following the stream. Not a potato alert like the livestreams, but for a weapon / warframe part etc that played a role during the stream. This could also double as a consolation prize for all the viewers who didn't win the 1000 platinum.

I wish I could be on when these streams are about! Why does work schedule me at the worst times?

Well it was an interesting watch. Gotta say, I lost it when someone mentioned *ahem* 34 fan art.

And that's why I enjoy Prime Time. I just enjoy watching a good time as much as having one.

Keep up the good work!