Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave catch up allows you to catch up only 1-2 weeks?

WeTooLow

That is what I thought. But at the moment, and for the last 3 days, I have catched up on 10 level worth of missions, but now that I have gotten to level 16, there are no other missions available, only a list of completed ones.

Is this a known issue? I have found nothing on the subject that is recent. Only jun 2019 bugs that had the same effect.

Edited by WeTooLow

6 minutes ago, WeTooLow said:

I guess i'll grab the Umbra Forma in the next Nightwave... 😞

Do we already have the date for the next Nightwave though? Intermission II was around for so long, maybe it'll stay for a while more and you'll be able to finish it. Maybe after completing the challenges for the next week, recovered challenges might show up again. Who knows when it comes to this game 😀

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Do we already have the date for the next Nightwave though? Intermission II was around for so long, maybe it'll stay for a while more and you'll be able to finish it. Maybe after completing the challenges for the next week, recovered challenges might show up again. Who knows when it comes to this game 😀

No. Even in today's "devstream" interview, they couldn't put a date on it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

oh my god wow GIF

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dluozjXh8XY/maxresdefault.jpg

its nothing special tbh. you can often complete 2-3 challenges at the same time if you look through them as they become available. the really annoying thing is the many multiple repeats you will receive in an extremely short amount of time like 8 zones of onslaught or mining and fishing.... ugh......

but yeah its bugframe so i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt work right now. i swear it cant remember any sort of game that consistently breaks older systems with their updates. i worry for their future if the coding is that big of a mess

4 hours ago, WeTooLow said:

That is what I thought. But at the moment, and for the last 3 days, I have catched up on 10 level worth of missions, but now that I have gotten to level 16, there are no other missions available, only a list of completed ones.

Is this a known issue? I have found nothing on the subject that is recent. Only jun 2019 bugs that had the same effect.

Wait for reset on Sunday, you'll get new challenges and it usually fixes the bug of things not showing up.  (for me anyway)

il y a 6 minutes, MagPrime a dit :

Wait for reset on Sunday, you'll get new challenges and it usually fixes the bug of things not showing up.  (for me anyway)

Good idea. I will update this thread as we get to the weekly reset.