Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore prime suit.

(PSN)BGReckless

Warframe is going thru a lot right now and guys, don’t get upset with them. always remember development does not takes a day! Scarlet spear BEEN in development but seemingly DE didn’t see what was wrong with it before it released because honestly common sense is a slap in the face and if all the players can think the same of scarlet spear why couldn’t you DE? I could say more but we all know (enough said)

so..... commodore prime suit pleeeeease DE that’s my suit!!! My babe I been waiting forever!

ps: why give us all this sexy prime stuff when we don’t even have quest or missions BESIDES defense mobile defense etc....<<<the usual . To go look good in; besides open worlds. Why can’t we have a thought up new mission for example doing multiple things in order to get to the next IN ONE MISSION not just one mission in one mission.

But.... commodore prime suit I’m waiting!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Damn, you just used all the tags 😀

Chances are, DE employees won't see your post here, you better post it in, well, maybe Feedback?

To anyone who was wondering the same: the above mentioned operator suit was part of the Zephyr prime access pack, therefore isn't available anymore.

zephyr-prime.png

Thanks! you’re right. 

• Like 1

Warframe is going thru a lot right now and guys, don’t get upset with them. always remember development does not takes a day! Scarlet spear BEEN in development but seemingly DE didn’t see what was wrong with it before it released because honestly common sense is a slap in the face and if all the players can think the same of scarlet spear why couldn’t you DE? I could say more but we all know (enough said)

so..... commodore prime suit pleeeeease DE that’s my suit!!! My babe I been waiting forever!

ps: why give us all this sexy prime stuff when we don’t even have quest or missions BESIDES defense mobile defense etc....<<<the usual . To go look good in; besides open worlds. Why can’t we have a thought up new mission for example doing multiple things in order to get to the next IN ONE MISSION not just one mission in one mission.

But.... commodore prime suit I’m waiting!!!

Warframe is going thru a lot right now and guys, don’t get upset with them. always remember development does not takes a day! Scarlet spear BEEN in development but seemingly DE didn’t see what was wrong with it before it released because honestly common sense is a slap in the face and if all the players can think the same of scarlet spear why couldn’t you DE? I could say more but we all know (enough said)

so..... commodore prime suit pleeeeease DE that’s my suit!!! My babe I been waiting forever!

ps: why give us all this sexy prime stuff when we don’t even have quest or missions BESIDES defense mobile defense etc....<<<the usual . To go look good in; besides open worlds. Why can’t we have a thought up new mission for example doing multiple things in order to get to the next, Coordination and all. any thought beyond coordination? I was thinking maybe like if you’re alone or not, but mostly alone. It would have a higher chance of getting you ambushed by whom ever the faction, if capable. I’m talking real come out of no where ambushing a Tenno!! A cutscene of the ambush

would be nice too! ooor a mission where you can’t be seen and even bonuses for not using obvious stealth frames ability’s and to be fair all frames will suffer the no use bonus it sounds off I know but it’s just an example. You know, a lil Feed. Oh and IN ONE MISSION not just one mission in one mission like said just before.

But.... commodore prime suit I’m waiting!! Also I’m not used to this website so I posted everywhere to make sure it was the right place😤🙏

love your work though DE honestly the first game I found worthy of my full attention but, but.... I must say the progression “grind” is getting to be something like that is to me a side thing like....,idk “Training!!! You use that training to complete the more personal must need and also fun stuff like another example. Lol but the other missions that require serious action “key word” “serious action” just to give you guys brains 🧠 an idea trigger. OK! I’m DONE!! much love DE

Edited by (PS4)BGReckless

33 minutes ago, (PS4)BGReckless said:

And thanks

the forum has a edit button so you don't have to double post.
The editor also has a remove formatting option once you highlight all your text, so it defaults to the letter colors corresponding to the specific theme on the site. When formatting text either leave it default or in a color which can be read by both white and dark theme users. Just cuz you use the white theme to burn your eyes doesn't mean other ppl do too.

Warframe is going thru a lot right now and guys, don’t get upset with them. always remember development does not takes a day! Scarlet spear BEEN in development but seemingly DE didn’t see what was wrong with it before it released because honestly common sense is a slap in the face and if all the players can think the same of scarlet spear why couldn’t you DE? I could say more but we all know (enough said)

ps: why give us all this sexy prime stuff when we don’t even have quest or missions BESIDES defense mobile defense etc....<<<the usual . To go look good in; besides open worlds. Why can’t we have a thought up new mission for example doing multiple things in order to get to the next, Coordination and all. any thought beyond coordination? I was thinking maybe like if you’re alone or not, but mostly alone. It would have a higher chance of getting you ambushed by whom ever the faction, if capable. I’m talking real come out of no where ambushing a Tenno!! A cutscene of the ambush

would be nice too! ooor a mission where you can’t be seen and even bonuses for not using obvious stealth frames ability’s and to be fair all frames will suffer the no use bonus it sounds off I know but it’s just an example. You know, a lil Feed. Oh and IN ONE MISSION not just one mission in one mission like said just before.

But.... commodore prime suit I’m waiting!! Also I’m not used to this website so I posted everywhere to make sure it was the right place😤🙏

love your work though DE honestly the first game I found worthy of my full attention but, but.... I must say the progression “grind” is getting to be something like that is to me a side thing like....,idk “Training!!! You use that training to complete the more personal must need and also fun stuff like another example. Lol but the other missions that require serious action “key word” “serious action” just to give you guys brains 🧠 an idea trigger. OK! I’m DONE!! much love DE

Warframe is going thru a lot right now and guys, don’t get upset with them. always remember development does not takes a day! Scarlet spear BEEN in development but seemingly DE didn’t see what was wrong with it before it released because honestly common sense is a slap in the face and if all the players can think the same of scarlet spear why couldn’t you DE? I could say more but we all know (enough said)

love your work though DE honestly the first game I found worthy of my full attention but, but.... I must say the progression “grind” is getting to be something like that is to me a side thing like....,idk “Training!!! You use that training to complete the more personal must need and also fun stuff like another example. Lol but the other missions that require serious action “key word” “serious action” just to give you guys brains 🧠 an idea trigger. OK! I’m DONE!! much love DE

The commodore prime suit is tied to the Zephyr Prime Accessories, and will only return when it appears in the Prime Vault.

Spamming your thread everywhere will not make DE release the commodore prime suit, it will only lead your posts being removed as spamming is against the forum rules that your agreed to follow when you started posting here.

Guidelines: https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

Closing.

• Like 4