Jump to content
Psychotoxin

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Recommended Posts

The constant conflicts of the war ravaged Sol System have died down to smaller and less destructive border conflicts. With both the Grineer and Corpus coming to a grinding stalemate, and the sides taking up a more defensive stance, a period of uneasy peace has set in.

And with less conflict, there is less reason for Tenno to interfere. While some conflicts still called for the Warframe-clad mercenaries, from all factions of the system, not to mention the endless holdout against the Infested, that seemed to be indestructible in it's vastness, many more operators found time to relax, and turn their focus on forgotten forms of conflict.Such as the Orokin pastime - Lunaro.

Welcome to the Treasures of Lua. A peaceful resort on a shard of the shattered Moon, with it's beautiful regolith plains, the Pale Garden, and a Lunaro stadium. It took some time to rebuild this place to it's former splendor (or as much of it, as the Tenno could glean), but now it's a popular tourist attraction. The old abandoned Lua ruins nearby act as a wonderful entertainment for the Myconians, Solaris, and anyone else coming to experience the unnaturally oppressive atmosphere of the crumbling structure. There's even a rumor of an old Orokin Noble using this exact ruin as his vault.

Others come for the regolith plains, on the edge of the shard. Like a surrealistic beach, the dunes of microscopic meteorite sand and the starry sky past that are a wonderful place for an unconventionally romantic picnic, granted you host it near one of the atmosphere generators.

Others still come for the Lunaro games, either to spectate, participate or simply train in the ancient sport.

Those who are more spiritually inclined find that the Pale Garden with it's cobble pathways and luminescent trees is a perfect place for meditation and introspection, or some fancy pictures.

Of course all these visitors would need a place to stay, and luckily The Embrace of the Lotus opened as soon as renovation was done. Due to the popularity of Lunaro, the hotel offers two separate wings to room in - The wing of the Sun, and the wing of the Moon.

More than that - none of this place would run without a staff, and here are some names that you might want to find around the resort, in case of any questions

Batel, the Mirage. Often found running the venues around the Lunaro stadium.
Ashtare, the Zephyr - Running the reception of The Embrace.
Ekta and Octis,  the Equinox twins - running the Pale Garden photo saloon, as well as the souvenir shop.
Rhino or Excalibur, the man in the custom suit that is a cross between the bulk of the Rhino warframe and the sleek design of the Excalibur warframe, Chief of security
Ozrah, the Inaros. The groundskeeper, and guide into the Lua ruins.

---

Landing in one of the multiple docking bays of the resort hotel The Embrace of the Lotus you are greeted by a well dressed man, who simply nods at you and points you towards the entry to the hotel proper. You notice quite a few identically dressed men standing nearby the other pads. You also notice that there is a generated field of oxygen around the docking bay, with a simulated breeze, that is comfortably warm.

The walkway to the hotel however is rather austere, save for a large screen over by the entrance, running ads for the upcoming Lunaro match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Liset Prime gently docks at it’s designated docking bay, coming to a graceful stop at the clamps lock the elegant ship in place. The underbelly cylinder opens to reveal a white and silver Excalibur Prime, a rare, exotic sight these days. It’s grand Orokin cloak flutters in the warm breeze of the artificial oxygen field, as the Warframe makes it’s way towards the entrance. However, to the greeting man’s surprise, the Excalibur Prime stops just before him, looking him up and down. After an uncomfortable few seconds, the Excalibur Prime speaks, with a sarcastic, condescending and posh voice.

”I expect you to personally ensure no one scratches my ship’s paint job during my stay. It’s a custom Europa white mix with a solid gold finish. I expect it to remain that way unless you want to loose that insignificant job of yours. Ta ta!”

Leaving the security guard shocked and hurt, the Excalibur Prime continues on it’s way to the entrance, strutting like a model on a runway. However, upon reaching the walkway, Radriar curls his lip in disgust. This was the famed Treasures of Lua? An empty, pathetic landmass without a decoration in sight? Well, Radriar knew exactly what he’d be suing the owners over...

His spirits are slightly lifted as he notices the screen advertising the upcoming Lunaro match. He’d be betting good money on that game later. A million credits would be a good, safe gamble. The Warframe passes the board and resumes it’s walk to the hotel entrance. He enters the grand entrance hall to the sight of a small crowd of visitors from across the system. Some turn their head at the sight of the exquisite Excalibur Prime, but most just carry on with their business. As Radriar makes his way through the throng of people, he finds his gaze latching onto several, quite attractive, young men and women. He’d probably be asking one to join him at the VIP seats at that Lunaro game. Who’d give up an opportunity to spend time with a magnificent specimen of a Tenno such as himself, and to rub shoulders with the elite of the Origin System? No one, of course. 

At the front desk, the Zephyr, busy filing papers and typing on a computer, doesn’t notice the Excalibur leaning on the desk. He waits an excruciating 5 seconds before snapping his fingers and shouting at the Zephyr.

”Oi! I want your best suite, full access to minibar privileges and the best view in this hotel, and I want it snappy. Come on, do your damn job properly woman!”

(OOC: Don’t worry, I’m not like this in real life, this is just the character I’m writing for.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

10 minutes ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

The Liset Prime gently docks at it’s designated docking bay, coming to a graceful stop at the clamps lock the elegant ship in place. The underbelly cylinder opens to reveal a white and silver Excalibur Prime, a rare, exotic sight these days. It’s grand Orokin cloak flutters in the warm breeze of the artificial oxygen field, as the Warframe makes it’s way towards the entrance. However, to the greeting man’s surprise, the Excalibur Prime stops just before him, looking him up and down. After an uncomfortable few seconds, the Excalibur Prime speaks, with a sarcastic, condescending and posh voice.

”I expect you to personally ensure no one scratches my ship’s paint job during my stay. It’s a custom Europa white mix with a solid gold finish. I expect it to remain that way unless you want to loose that insignificant job of yours. Ta ta!”

Leaving the security guard shocked and hurt, the Excalibur Prime continues on it’s way to the entrance, strutting like a model on a runway. However, upon reaching the walkway, Radriar curls his lip in disgust. This was the famed Treasures of Lua? An empty, pathetic landmass without a decoration in sight? Well, Radriar knew exactly what he’d be suing the owners over...

His spirits are slightly lifted as he notices the screen advertising the upcoming Lunaro match. He’d be betting good money on that game later. A million credits would be a good, safe gamble. The Warframe passes the board and resumes it’s walk to the hotel entrance. He enters the grand entrance hall to the sight of a small crowd of visitors from across the system. Some turn their head at the sight of the exquisite Excalibur Prime, but most just carry on with their business. As Radriar makes his way through the throng of people, he finds his gaze latching onto several, quite attractive, young men and women. He’d probably be asking one to join him at the VIP seats at that Lunaro game. Who’d give up an opportunity to spend time with a magnificent specimen of a Tenno such as himself, and to rub shoulders with the elite of the Origin System? No one, of course. 

At the front desk, the Zephyr, busy filing papers and typing on a computer, doesn’t notice the Excalibur leaning on the desk. He waits an excruciating 5 seconds before snapping his fingers and shouting at the Zephyr.

”Oi! I want your best suite, full access to minibar privileges and the best view in this hotel, and I want it snappy. Come on, do your damn job properly woman!”

(OOC: Don’t worry, I’m not like this in real life, this is just the character I’m writing for.)

"Ah relax won't you lad?" came a voice from behind the Prime. A fellow excalibur, not a prime like the one in front of him but his demeanor spoke of one who had seen plenty of battles. "You're starting to look more Grineer than Tenno if you forgive me to be rude." he pointed out with the tone that hid a smirk under his helmet.

The Excalibur looked pretty laid back all things considered, an orokin pipe in his hand that; whilst it was still cracked and tarnished, still housed the elegance of one that had been around since the betrayal of the Orokin era. He slotted the pipe into one of the holes in his Mordred helmet and awaited for the Prime to finish his requests before making his own. His own request would be simple, a place where he could meditate or practice his skill with the Nikana Prime on his hip. He felt like having a sparring session somewhere with someone who could give him some time to train but he could also use a bit of a rest.

Doing a lot of missions and acting as a wandering Tenno didn't often permit a lot of rest these days.

Edited by Drakeardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

”I expect you to personally ensure no one scratches my ship’s paint job during my stay. It’s a custom Europa white mix with a solid gold finish. I expect it to remain that way unless you want to loose that insignificant job of yours. Ta ta!”

"Of course, sir." The man nodded, and kept the his calm despite the implied insult.

3 hours ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

His spirits are slightly lifted as he notices the screen advertising the upcoming Lunaro match. He’d be betting good money on that game later. A million credits would be a good, safe gamble. The Warframe passes the board and resumes it’s walk to the hotel entrance. He enters the grand entrance hall to the sight of a small crowd of visitors from across the system. Some turn their head at the sight of the exquisite Excalibur Prime, but most just carry on with their business. As Radriar makes his way through the throng of people, he finds his gaze latching onto several, quite attractive, young men and women. He’d probably be asking one to join him at the VIP seats at that Lunaro game. Who’d give up an opportunity to spend time with a magnificent specimen of a Tenno such as himself, and to rub shoulders with the elite of the Origin System? No one, of course. 

At the front desk, the Zephyr, busy filing papers and typing on a computer, doesn’t notice the Excalibur leaning on the desk. He waits an excruciating 5 seconds before snapping his fingers and shouting at the Zephyr.

”Oi! I want your best suite, full access to minibar privileges and the best view in this hotel, and I want it snappy. Come on, do your damn job properly woman!”

The entrance of the hotel, past the gates, was a much different sight. Where the docking bay was austere, the hotel lobby was decorated with gold inlays, and marble plating, in the classic Orokin style. Overall, the aesthetic was only slightly different from that of your run of the mill Orokin tower.
The hotel emphasized the whole "Sun & Moon" duality, with one branching hallway being in darker colors, with more luminescence and trading the gold inlays for silver and platinum, while the other hallway bathed in a warm yellowish glow.

The woman sitting at the reception desk was a short-haired young thing, looking not a day older than 25. She wore a stylized Zephyr suit, without the helmet or her gauntlets. She had just finished handing a keycard to a pair of Corpus civilians, when the Excalibur Prime strode up to her and voiced his demands. She simply looked up at him with a unimpressed face, and asked: "Sun or Moon?"
 

(OOC: Please cut down a bit on controlling the named NPCs, tho. Otherwise - all's fine)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the front door of the hotel a wave of energy passed through the doors before stopping and forming back into a revenant suit. “So much better than walking.” The lazy Tenno exclaimed, this was none other than shardimus Diamond. He looked around to reorient himself before heading to the front desk. “Hello there Blue bird I’m looking for a decently sized suite for a Lunaro player in the moon side, all I request are minibar and pool, and uh Don’t be concerned if you find a vomvalyst or two floating around I promise they are harmless.” Shard looked at the Zephyr to see what her response would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

At the front door of the hotel a wave of energy passed through the doors before stopping and forming back into a revenant suit. “So much better than walking.” The lazy Tenno exclaimed, this was none other than shardimus Diamond. He looked around to reorient himself before heading to the front desk. “Hello there Blue bird I’m looking for a decently sized suite for a Lunaro player in the moon side, all I request are minibar and pool, and uh Don’t be concerned if you find a vomvalyst or two floating around I promise they are harmless.” Shard looked at the Zephyr to see what her response would be.

Since the Excalibur Prime still seemed to have a hard time with deciding which aesthetic he preferred more, the girl turned to the newcomer Revenant.

"Of course, sir. Are you here to spectate, train, or sign up a team for the next tournament?"

With a small whirlwind gust she pulled an intricate hologlass-and-silver key card, from the key shelf behind her, and placed it in front of her on the desk, where the Revenant could see it.
Then the Zephyr pulled up a log-book on her holoscreen, and turned to the newcomer again.

"May I see some identification, or will you give me a channel to contact your cephalon?" she asked with a polite smile.

Edited by Psychotoxin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

Since the Excalibur Prime still seemed to have a hard time with deciding which aesthetic he preferred more, the girl turned to the newcomer Revenant.

"Of course, sir. Are you here to spectate, train, or sign up a team for the next tournament?"

With a small whirlwind gust she pulled an intricate hologlass-and-silver key card, from the key shelf behind her, and placed it in front of her on the desk, where the Revenant could see it.
Then the Zephyr pulled up a log-book on her holoscreen, and turned to the newcomer again.

"May I see some identification, or will you give me a channel to contact your cephalon?" she asked with a polite smile.

“I am here to join the moon team for Lunaro. In regards to Identification use channel #5502827 to contact my cephalon Hierophant.” He replied. “Also question what are your policies on small creatures.”  Shard looked at the Zephyr and observed her features then looked over to the two Excalibur’s behind her. After about two brain cells worth of though he decided he had a plan that involved him Zephyr and Revenant powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-24 at 2:32 PM, Psychotoxin said:

The entrance of the hotel, past the gates, was a much different sight. Where the docking bay was austere, the hotel lobby was decorated with gold inlays, and marble plating, in the classic Orokin style. Overall, the aesthetic was only slightly different from that of your run of the mill Orokin tower.
The hotel emphasized the whole "Sun & Moon" duality, with one branching hallway being in darker colors, with more luminescence and trading the gold inlays for silver and platinum, while the other hallway bathed in a warm yellowish glow.

The woman sitting at the reception desk was a short-haired young thing, looking not a day older than 25. She wore a stylized Zephyr suit, without the helmet or her gauntlets. She had just finished handing a keycard to a pair of Corpus civilians, when the Excalibur Prime strode up to her and voiced his demands. She simply looked up at him with a unimpressed face, and asked: "Sun or Moon?"
 

(OOC: Please cut down a bit on controlling the named NPCs, tho. Otherwise - all's fine)

Radriar pondered the choice, unsure of which would be more to his tastes. The fee wouldn’t be a problem, he was rolling in dough, but he wanted perfection this holiday, not mediocrity. 

”I shall go for moon. As I said, I demand your most expensive suite. I don’t care if it’s occupied, whatever they’re paying, I’ll double. Full minbar privileges, instantaneous room service, and whatever other perks you have. Oh, and I’ll take my luggage up myself. Don’t need the rabble touching my belongings, thank you very much.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

Radriar pondered the choice, unsure of which would be more to his tastes. The fee wouldn’t be a problem, he was rolling in dough, but he wanted perfection this holiday, not mediocrity. 

”I shall go for moon. As I said, I demand your most expensive suite. I don’t care if it’s occupied, whatever they’re paying, I’ll double. Full minbar privileges, instantaneous room service, and whatever other perks you have. Oh, and I’ll take my luggage up myself. Don’t need the rabble touching my belongings, thank you very much.”

Shard looked over at the Excalibur and snickered. “Rabble huh? Bug talk for someone who has to cover themselves in white and gold, overcompensating much? I what do you think you are some kind of king an Orokin Executor?” Shard continues to snicker. Although he makes humor of the situation Share has a distinct  hate for pompous rich boys. Especially ones who look down their nose on others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

Shard looked over at the Excalibur and snickered. “Rabble huh? Bug talk for someone who has to cover themselves in white and gold, overcompensating much? I what do you think you are some kind of king an Orokin Executor?” Shard continues to snicker. Although he makes humor of the situation Share has a distinct  hate for pompous rich boys. Especially ones who look down their nose on others.

The insult barely scratched the surface of Radriar’s ego. One as gorgeous and amazing as he was shouldn’t have to interact with the common folk. The idea of hiring someone to do the talking for him crossed his mind once again, and he shelved it for later. There was little chance he’d find anyone who needed to find a job here.

 He turned his attention back to the Revenant (a particularly ugly, putrid Warframe, if he did say so himself). Looking up and down at the pitiful attempt of a battle suit, Radriar returned the snicker.

“I think you’re the last person to be commenting on my fashion, which is, by the way, famed across our system. But then again, if that hobo fashion trend ever makes a comeback, I’ll be sure to call on the expert.”
 

On 2020-04-24 at 9:25 AM, Drakeardian said:

 

"Ah relax won't you lad?" came a voice from behind the Prime. A fellow excalibur, not a prime like the one in front of him but his demeanor spoke of one who had seen plenty of battles. "You're starting to look more Grineer than Tenno if you forgive me to be rude." he pointed out with the tone that hid a smirk under his helmet.

The Excalibur looked pretty laid back all things considered, an orokin pipe in his hand that; whilst it was still cracked and tarnished, still housed the elegance of one that had been around since the betrayal of the Orokin era. He slotted the pipe into one of the holes in his Mordred helmet and awaited for the Prime to finish his requests before making his own. His own request would be simple, a place where he could meditate or practice his skill with the Nikana Prime on his hip. He felt like having a sparring session somewhere with someone who could give him some time to train but he could also use a bit of a rest.

Doing a lot of missions and acting as a wandering Tenno didn't often permit a lot of rest these days.

“And you, my fellow Excalibur, might want to put that pipe somewhere up there.”

Radriar motioned with his right arm, implying a certain action.

”I don’t need your disgusting habits stinking up my cape, although I could always get a new one. 6,000,000 credits won’t even make a dent in my funds, which is something you clearly can’t say. Maybe I should reconsider who the hobo fashion expert is.”

Edited by (NSW)QUORATINE7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

Radriar pondered the choice, unsure of which would be more to his tastes. The fee wouldn’t be a problem, he was rolling in dough, but he wanted perfection this holiday, not mediocrity. 

”I shall go for moon. As I said, I demand your most expensive suite. I don’t care if it’s occupied, whatever they’re paying, I’ll double. Full minbar privileges, instantaneous room service, and whatever other perks you have. Oh, and I’ll take my luggage up myself. Don’t need the rabble touching my belongings, thank you very much.”

The Prime had finally decided, so Zephyr simply asked him:"I require an ID or a channel to contact you cephalon, sir."
She pulled another hologlass-and-silver keycard, placing it next to her, to fill out afterwards.

 

8 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

“I am here to join the moon team for Lunaro. In regards to Identification use channel #5502827 to contact my cephalon Hierophant.” He replied. “Also question what are your policies on small creatures.”  Shard looked at the Zephyr and observed her features then looked over to the two Excalibur’s behind her. After about two brain cells worth of though he decided he had a plan that involved him Zephyr and Revenant powers.

After addressing the Prime, she punched in the channel and quickly ran the fill-out form over to Hierophant. After a few moments, the cephalon replied with a filled out sheet, and the Zephyr uploaded the needed data to the keycard, and then finally turned to the Revenant.

"Oh, sorry, are you part of the The Eidolons? I wasn't aware that their full roster was not present. They should be having a couple training rounds against Sol Prime right now."

She handed him the keycard, which displayed his name, a decorative moon symbol, and a room number - W739.

"Small creatures are allowed, as long as they are not overtly destructive. You are liable to be charged for any and all damage done to the establishment or other patrons by any creatures you chose to bring with you on your stay, which will be added to your overall tab at the end of your stay. Should you chose to avoid covering for the damages, you will be contacted by our legal team, and the issue will be resolved in accordance to Orokin Court proceedings. Oh, and the Moonlight pool and hot spring is out by the Moon wing. Just follow the signs." She quickly went over the legalese, with a practiced and refined voice, that would sound more in place in a courtroom than a hotel reception, and then smiled at Shard.

"Welcome to The Embrace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

The Prime had finally decided, so Zephyr simply asked him:"I require an ID or a channel to contact you cephalon, sir."
She pulled another hologlass-and-silver keycard, placing it next to her, to fill out afterwards.

Radriar pulled out and tossed an ID chip onto the desk. It was one of those rare, exclusive ones, accompanied by the perks and privileges of someone of his status. Only a select few in the Origin System had them, and Radriar, clearly not one to boast, was proud to be among that group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

Radriar pulled out and tossed an ID chip onto the desk. It was one of those rare, exclusive ones, accompanied by the perks and privileges of someone of his status. Only a select few in the Origin System had them, and Radriar, clearly not one to boast, was proud to be among that group.

The receptionist picked it up, and copied the necessary data, before returning in. She showed no reaction to the Prime flaunting his wealth.

Then, copying the data from the system to the keycard, she handed back the ID.
"The Moonlight pool will be out, by the wing of the hotel. Unfortunately the closest thing to a private pool we can offer is the bath in the penthouse. A minibar, and a separate cater crew are at your disposal during your stay. Welcome to the Embrace." She politely nodded, and handed the keycard to Radriar.
It was similar to the other one, showing the name of who this key card was handed out to, An exceptionally decorative moon symbol, obviously an indication of the quality of the room, and of course, the room number - P002

Edited by Psychotoxin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

The Prime had finally decided, so Zephyr simply asked him:"I require an ID or a channel to contact you cephalon, sir."
She pulled another hologlass-and-silver keycard, placing it next to her, to fill out afterwards.

 

After addressing the Prime, she punched in the channel and quickly ran the fill-out form over to Hierophant. After a few moments, the cephalon replied with a filled out sheet, and the Zephyr uploaded the needed data to the keycard, and then finally turned to the Revenant.

"Oh, sorry, are you part of the The Eidolons? I wasn't aware that their full roster was not present. They should be having a couple training rounds against Sol Prime right now."

She handed him the keycard, which displayed his name, a decorative moon symbol, and a room number - W739.

"Small creatures are allowed, as long as they are not overtly destructive. You are liable to be charged for any and all damage done to the establishment or other patrons by any creatures you chose to bring with you on your stay, which will be added to your overall tab at the end of your stay. Should you chose to avoid covering for the damages, you will be contacted by our legal team, and the issue will be resolved in accordance to Orokin Court proceedings. Oh, and the Moonlight pool and hot spring is out by the Moon wing. Just follow the signs." She quickly went over the legalese, with a practiced and refined voice, that would sound more in place in a courtroom than a hotel reception, and then smiled at Shard.

"Welcome to The Embrace."

“Thanks little one” Shard Exclaimed “And as for small animals, there is this one little vomvalyst that follows me around for a while after I come out of water but it’s usually very passive when it’s not provoked, of course in the event that someone does provoke it” Shard glances over to Radriar. “I may not look it but I can repair and damages caused.” Shard walks away and waves to the zephyr. On his way to his room he passed by the Excalibur and with a short use of Enthrall he sent a message directly into his brain: “You ought to be careful who you treat with such contempt, you’d be surprised that there are people out there with more power than you, so watch your neck.”  in the split second it took him to relay this he removed the enthrall and walked over to the other Excalibur and put a reassuring hand in his shoulder. “Don’t mind people like him, you can tell from here all the “glamour” he’s over compensating for something. Plus he’s only trying to put down our fashion because he’s jealous He doesn’t glow naturally.” And with that Shard continues to walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

“Thanks little one” Shard Exclaimed “And as for small animals, there is this one little vomvalyst that follows me around for a while after I come out of water but it’s usually very passive when it’s not provoked, of course in the event that someone does provoke it” Shard glances over to Radriar. “I may not look it but I can repair and damages caused.” Shard walks away and waves to the zephyr. On his way to his room he passed by the Excalibur and with a short use of Enthrall he sent a message directly into his brain: “You ought to be careful who you treat with such contempt, you’d be surprised that there are people out there with more power than you, so watch your neck.”  in the split second it took him to relay this he removed the enthrall and walked over to the other Excalibur and put a reassuring hand in his shoulder. “Don’t mind people like him, you can tell from here all the “glamour” he’s over compensating for something. Plus he’s only trying to put down our fashion because he’s jealous He doesn’t glow naturally.” And with that Shard continues to walk.

As the effect of the enthrall wears off, Radriar put a hand to his head, more shocked than angry at the psychic intrusion. The imbecile’s words didn’t scare him. The so called “people with more power” were usually under his employ when he was in a dangerous situation, and if need be, Radriar could handle himself in a fight, albeit reluctantly. He would need another psychic cleansing to remove whatever mental remains that repulsive Revenant had left behind. The last time he’d gone for one, for some odd reason, the Nyx had fallen over in fits of giggles.

He’d had her fired on the spot.

Radriar took the key card and his ID chip from the Zephyr before walking to the elevator lobby, making a show of avoiding contact with the other Excalibur. Taking the lift up to the designated floor, he pulled out a mobile, checking for any missed messages. His agent had messaged him:

”We got ourselves the contract. Ms. Sydhi will meet you at the lunaro game to seal the deal.”

The news brought a smile to Radriar’s face, brightening what would’ve been a bad day. Sydhi owned the hottest Tenno fashion marketplace on the cephalon weave, and he’d just scored a modelling gig for her newest line of armours, syandanas and ephemeras, as well as showing of this season’s hottest colour palette. He’d have to make a good impression, and he of all people could make a good impression for the right people. 

The elevator arrived at the his floor, and he exited the cramped box. He walked down the hallway of the hotel, looking for his room. P004...P003...P002! Radriar opens the door...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

As the effect of the enthrall wears off, Radriar put a hand to his head, more shocked than angry at the psychic intrusion. The imbecile’s words didn’t scare him. The so called “people with more power” were usually under his employ when he was in a dangerous situation, and if need be, Radriar could handle himself in a fight, albeit reluctantly. He would need another psychic cleansing to remove whatever mental remains that repulsive Revenant had left behind. The last time he’d gone for one, for some odd reason, the Nyx had fallen over in fits of giggles.

He’d had her fired on the spot.

Radriar took the key card and his ID chip from the Zephyr before walking to the elevator lobby, making a show of avoiding contact with the other Excalibur. Taking the lift up to the designated floor, he pulled out a mobile, checking for any missed messages. His agent had messaged him:

”We got ourselves the contract. Ms. Sydhi will meet you at the lunaro game to seal the deal.”

The news brought a smile to Radriar’s face, brightening what would’ve been a bad day. Sydhi owned the hottest Tenno fashion marketplace on the cephalon weave, and he’d just scored a modelling gig for her newest line of armours, syandanas and ephemeras, as well as showing of this season’s hottest colour palette. He’d have to make a good impression, and he of all people could make a good impression for the right people. 

The elevator arrived at the his floor, and he exited the cramped box. He walked down the hallway of the hotel, looking for his room. P004...P003...P002! Radriar opens the door...

A large wave of lua blue energy passed by Radiar along with a symphony a voices singing “be warned” before flying by into the W section of the moon resort. After getting set up inside his room, Shard to go down to the pool and have some fun. After two wrong turns Shard made it down to the pool and hopped into the water, literally. Because if his exosuit when jumping in water instead of making. Splash and sinking he disappears in a column of energy into the water. He decided to sit here for a bit and see if he could prank any of the visitors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

As the effect of the enthrall wears off, Radriar put a hand to his head, more shocked than angry at the psychic intrusion. The imbecile’s words didn’t scare him. The so called “people with more power” were usually under his employ when he was in a dangerous situation, and if need be, Radriar could handle himself in a fight, albeit reluctantly. He would need another psychic cleansing to remove whatever mental remains that repulsive Revenant had left behind. The last time he’d gone for one, for some odd reason, the Nyx had fallen over in fits of giggles.

He’d had her fired on the spot.

Radriar took the key card and his ID chip from the Zephyr before walking to the elevator lobby, making a show of avoiding contact with the other Excalibur. Taking the lift up to the designated floor, he pulled out a mobile, checking for any missed messages. His agent had messaged him:

”We got ourselves the contract. Ms. Sydhi will meet you at the lunaro game to seal the deal.”

The news brought a smile to Radriar’s face, brightening what would’ve been a bad day. Sydhi owned the hottest Tenno fashion marketplace on the cephalon weave, and he’d just scored a modelling gig for her newest line of armours, syandanas and ephemeras, as well as showing of this season’s hottest colour palette. He’d have to make a good impression, and he of all people could make a good impression for the right people. 

The elevator arrived at the his floor, and he exited the cramped box. He walked down the hallway of the hotel, looking for his room. P004...P003...P002! Radriar opens the door...

The penthouse.
One of four penthouse rooms in the Moon wing.

It was a large, richly adorned room, similar to a high-end apartment, in Corpus cities, only a bit more extra. With polished ebony floors, intertwined with silver and fluorescent strands, like those from the trees found on Lua, the room seemed more in line with the opulent style of times past.The curved window panels, taking up most of the wall opposing the entrance showed the open sky, and in addition, Lua was currently in such a rotation, that Earth was visible in the dark void.

The room had a king sized double bed with decorative bedposts and sapphire blue velvet canopy, and drapes in deep tone-matching midnight blue. And a bit further was an ornate fireplace with gold and silver inlays, where the fire was quietly crackling away.
Two large armchairs were set up by the fireplace, with a small table for drinks between them, and a skin of a large, white furred beast laid out in front. The minibar, made from ebony, was next to the door to the washroom, and was just as ornate, in it's carvings and decorative inlays, as the rest of woodwork.

Whoever had made the decorations here was at least very acquainted with some of the Orokin movies, that played on the stories and mythos carried from Earth's ancient past.

The bed table held a small holoreader, that, if picked up, would display a list of things to order and their price, and allow a direct connection to the catering staff for the penthouse suites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

“And you, my fellow Excalibur, might want to put that pipe somewhere up there.”

Radriar motioned with his right arm, implying a certain action.

”I don’t need your disgusting habits stinking up my cape, although I could always get a new one. 6,000,000 credits won’t even make a dent in my funds, which is something you clearly can’t say. Maybe I should reconsider who the hobo fashion expert is.”

There came a shake of the Excalibur's head. "Didn't know you were a hobo fashion expert." he called out before the Excalibur and the Revenant left to deal with their stuff. No doubt the rather pompus Excalibur would be looking to excess in Luxury. The Excalibur however wandered up to the reception desk and leaned on it, puffing his pipe once more before putting it out and slotting it into his warframe's digital inventory. 

"I'd like a room with access to any garden you might have." he requested "Dojima's the name and my contact number is [Insert channel number here], that should get you though to my ship's Cephalon." he assured the Zephyr. He then looked around the place before he looked back to her "Oh and ah, any smoking rules I should know of?" he inquired with a curious tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

There came a shake of the Excalibur's head. "Didn't know you were a hobo fashion expert." he called out before the Excalibur and the Revenant left to deal with their stuff. No doubt the rather pompus Excalibur would be looking to excess in Luxury. The Excalibur however wandered up to the reception desk and leaned on it, puffing his pipe once more before putting it out and slotting it into his warframe's digital inventory. 

"I'd like a room with access to any garden you might have." he requested "Dojima's the name and my contact number is [Insert channel number here], that should get you though to my ship's Cephalon." he assured the Zephyr. He then looked around the place before he looked back to her "Oh and ah, any smoking rules I should know of?" he inquired with a curious tone.

The Zephyr pulled up the form, and mailed it over to the cephalon, to fill it out, before turning to Dojima.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Dojima. Both Sun and Moon wings have small decorative gardens right next to the hot springs, however if introspection is more your thing, the Pale Garden, a bit of a way downhill from here would be better suited for that. It is spacious enough to permit one to wander among the crystalline trees, for a good while, without running into anyone." the Zephyr pulled out a small map, made from a fine parchment, and presented it to the Mordred Excalibur.

After the data sheet came back she pulled two key cards from the wall behind her, both floating graciously in her palms, and asked "Sun, or Moon?"
With the question she lifted the color coded keycards respectivelly, while also nodding to the corresponding hallways.
The Sun key was a warm yellow holocard, with golden decor around it's edge, while the Moon key was a white-blue one, with silver decor, that had been presented to the other two visitors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

The Zephyr pulled up the form, and mailed it over to the cephalon, to fill it out, before turning to Dojima.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Dojima. Both Sun and Moon wings have small decorative gardens right next to the hot springs, however if introspection is more your thing, the Pale Garden, a bit of a way downhill from here would be better suited for that. It is spacious enough to permit one to wander among the crystalline trees, for a good while, without running into anyone." the Zephyr pulled out a small map, made from a fine parchment, and presented it to the Mordred Excalibur.

After the data sheet came back she pulled two key cards from the wall behind her, both floating graciously in her palms, and asked "Sun, or Moon?"
With the question she lifted the color coded keycards respectivelly, while also nodding to the corresponding hallways.
The Sun key was a warm yellow holocard, with golden decor around it's edge, while the Moon key was a white-blue one, with silver decor, that had been presented to the other two visitors.

The Sun or the Moon?

How tempting was this choose the moon yet, Dogima wanted to see a bit more than just the moon. The Excalibur took a look at the parchment and then folded it, sending it into his digital inventory before he looked to the keys "Sun please, something brighter and more clearer than the Moon's fair glow." he mused with a slight smile underneath his helmet. he looked back to where the duo left to their rooms before he picked up the warm holocard and looked it over. "You get many of those uptight cases here?" he inquired with a raised brow at the Zephyr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a few hours in the pool playing ghost pranks, Shard got up followed by a small vomvalyst and decided to explore and to go see what that little zephyr was up to. After 10 minutes of exploring Shard decided to go to the front desk and try to strike up a conversation with the Zephyr. “Hey there again little bird how are you?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

The Sun or the Moon?

How tempting was this choose the moon yet, Dogima wanted to see a bit more than just the moon. The Excalibur took a look at the parchment and then folded it, sending it into his digital inventory before he looked to the keys "Sun please, something brighter and more clearer than the Moon's fair glow." he mused with a slight smile underneath his helmet. he looked back to where the duo left to their rooms before he picked up the warm holocard and looked it over. "You get many of those uptight cases here?" he inquired with a raised brow at the Zephyr.

"There's at least one self-important high-roller to every major game, so... yeah. I see plenty of them." She answered with slight amusement in her voice, running the data into the Sun keycard.

"Welcome to The Embrace, Mr. Dojima" The Zephyr handed the keycard to the Mordred Excalibur, with a polite bow, and then turned to help a group of civilians.

---

A few hours passed by in monotonous work, dealing with the rooms, and the catering service, as the upcoming game brought in more people to the hotel, as expected.

And then there came the lull in visitors, and the Zephyr kicked back, and started reading a magazine, to pass the time.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

After a few hours in the pool playing ghost pranks, Shard got up followed by a small vomvalyst and decided to explore and to go see what that little zephyr was up to. After 10 minutes of exploring Shard decided to go to the front desk and try to strike up a conversation with the Zephyr.


"ASH! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIND THE DAMN SHIPPING MANIFEST FOR THE LAST DELIVERY!" An angry voice crackled through the intercom on the girl's desk.

55 minutes ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

“Hey there again little bird how are you?”

The Zephyr was with her back to the Moon wing, and thus the sudden scream from the intercom, as well as a voice behind her, caused the poor girl to kick her legs up in surprise and topple off the chair.

She pulled herself halfway up, and pressed a button on the intercom, quickly responding.

"Yes, Ms. Cross, will do so momentarily.", the beginning of a new outburst could be heard, before the Zephyr muted the intercom and turned to the Revenant.

"Sorry, you surprised me, a bit. How may I help you Mr... Shard?" she got up, and lifted the chair in it's proper position, while stretching her lithe figure, to lessen the sting of the bruise.

((OOC: Keep in mind that if you have the need, you can create and interact with unnamed NPCs of your own. This would include other patrons, the serving staff etc.It's only any named characters that I present, that are off limits to imposed action/reaction))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

"There's at least one self-important high-roller to every major game, so... yeah. I see plenty of them." She answered with slight amusement in her voice, running the data into the Sun keycard.

"Welcome to The Embrace, Mr. Dojima" The Zephyr handed the keycard to the Mordred Excalibur, with a polite bow, and then turned to help a group of civilians.

---

A few hours passed by in monotonous work, dealing with the rooms, and the catering service, as the upcoming game brought in more people to the hotel, as expected.

And then there came the lull in visitors, and the Zephyr kicked back, and started reading a magazine, to pass the time.


"ASH! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIND THE DAMN SHIPPING MANIFEST FOR THE LAST DELIVERY!" An angry voice crackled through the intercom on the girl's desk.

The Zephyr was with her back to the Moon wing, and thus the sudden scream from the intercom, as well as a voice behind her, caused the poor girl to kick her legs up in surprise and topple off the chair.

She pulled herself halfway up, and pressed a button on the intercom, quickly responding.

"Yes, Ms. Cross, will do so momentarily.", the beginning of a new outburst could be heard, before the Zephyr muted the intercom and turned to the Revenant.

"Sorry, you surprised me, a bit. How may I help you Mr... Shard?" she got up, and lifted the chair in it's proper position, while stretching her lithe figure, to lessen the sting of the bruise.

((OOC: Keep in mind that if you have the need, you can create and interact with unnamed NPCs of your own. This would include other patrons, the serving staff etc.It's only any named characters that I present, that are off limits to imposed action/reaction))

“Oh I didn’t need any help, I’m bored and since your the only person here I decided to come chat. So how is it working here, is all it’s cracked up to be?” Shard nonchalantly leaned in the desk and looked down at the clumsy zephyr with his signature grin. He retracted his experience suit with the exception of the swirling sentient energy around his arm. “ Oh by the way I never properly introduced myself I am Shard nice to meet you, So what’s your name unless you intend on me calling you little bird for the duration of my stay.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

A large wave of lua blue energy passed by Radiar along with a symphony a voices singing “be warned” before flying by into the W section of the moon resort. After getting set up inside his room, Shard to go down to the pool and have some fun. After two wrong turns Shard made it down to the pool and hopped into the water, literally. Because if his exosuit when jumping in water instead of making. Splash and sinking he disappears in a column of energy into the water. He decided to sit here for a bit and see if he could prank any of the visitors.

Radriar rolled his eyes at the pitiful attempt at intimidation. How petty did one have to be to chase him just to continue an already resolved argument? What a sad, sorry child...

15 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

The penthouse.
One of four penthouse rooms in the Moon wing.

It was a large, richly adorned room, similar to a high-end apartment, in Corpus cities, only a bit more extra. With polished ebony floors, intertwined with silver and fluorescent strands, like those from the trees found on Lua, the room seemed more in line with the opulent style of times past.The curved window panels, taking up most of the wall opposing the entrance showed the open sky, and in addition, Lua was currently in such a rotation, that Earth was visible in the dark void.

The room had a king sized double bed with decorative bedposts and sapphire blue velvet canopy, and drapes in deep tone-matching midnight blue. And a bit further was an ornate fireplace with gold and silver inlays, where the fire was quietly crackling away.
Two large armchairs were set up by the fireplace, with a small table for drinks between them, and a skin of a large, white furred beast laid out in front. The minibar, made from ebony, was next to the door to the washroom, and was just as ornate, in it's carvings and decorative inlays, as the rest of woodwork.

Whoever had made the decorations here was at least very acquainted with some of the Orokin movies, that played on the stories and mythos carried from Earth's ancient past.

The bed table held a small holoreader, that, if picked up, would display a list of things to order and their price, and allow a direct connection to the catering staff for the penthouse suites.

All of that, however, left Radriar’s head as he entered the penthouse. The hearsay hadn’t been a lie. This hotel’s finest room was indeed impressive, with a view that any artist would’ve given anything to sample. Radriar, exiting his armour, brushed his hands on the mantlepiece, admiring the craftsmanship. Whoever the architect was had done an excellent job. He’d be asking for their name before he left. Taking a bottle of gin from the minibar, he poured himself a drink and sipped on it as he waited for his Helios Prime to bring up his luggage. Upon contact, the holoreader glowed gently in Radriar’s hands and displayed a wide selection of luxuries that no common folk could even fathom. He wasn’t feeling particularly hungry at the moment, nor did he need any other services for now. Perhaps a nice massage or facial would do him some good before the lunaro game, but what he really needed right now was a long, hot bath. As he was contemplating what other activities he could do to pass the time, his wristwatch buzzed softly. 

“About time...” 

Radriar put down his beverage and walked over to the door, opening it to allow his Helios Prime to enter the room with his luggage. It set it down next to one of the armchairs before “bowing” and exiting the room to return to the Liset Prime. After closing and locking the door, Radriar went through his luggage, choosing out an outfit for him to wear after his bath: a gorgeous Orokin shirt and designer jeans.

The hot water was a calming presence on Radriar’s skin as he dipped into the majestically large bathtub. He allowed himself to sigh in relief before picking up his glass of alcohol and taking a sip. Swirling the glass as he looked out at the beautiful view from the comfort of his bathtub, all his worries gone, Radriar smiled. 

This was, indeed, the life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...