Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

On 2021-05-17 at 4:59 PM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

As he strode down the hallway with his Long legs he bag an to talk. “ so what happened was is be an before peace we needed to hijack some info,codes and whatnot from the grineer. Problem was it was all analog, can’t hack it and the only person with this info was miss Ni’saa and we couldn’t risk a skirmish. So they decided to have a Tenno go undercover to coax out the info, and just my luck I happened to be one of the only people who could fit into grineer armor. So they gave me some armor, fake ID, facial disguise the whole works and sent me in. Now as you can expect normal lancers wouldn’t be able to get anywhere close to high command unless they’re extraordinary, for example taking down a Tenno. So I dragged in some old frame that had been decommissioned and dead, shot and stabbed it a few times during a staged skirmish and presented it to the commander. Naturally this piqued her interest which got eventually got me to the position of lieutenant under her.” He explained as he continued his unimpeded stride.

“Interesting...Not the usual way a Tenno would do spy work I guess? Cause usually a Tenno would do it in their Warframe, sticking to the shadow or so I have heard. Have heard tales of Tenno being so sneaky that a vault was looted so fast that non noticed that the vault was empty, until I think one week after the weekly inspection”

On 2021-05-18 at 11:43 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

“Interesting...Not the usual way a Tenno would do spy work I guess? Cause usually a Tenno would do it in their Warframe, sticking to the shadow or so I have heard. Have heard tales of Tenno being so sneaky that a vault was looted so fast that non noticed that the vault was empty, until I think one week after the weekly inspection”

“Yeah well, unfortunately for us at the time this was one of those examples of grineer intelligence, by keeping things in simple analog systems, our we can’t just use our parazons to stab and hack. I mean really this was some ancient stuff. So anyway I’m working you know suffering stuck in some hard uncomfortable armor stuck doing paper work blah blah blah. Eventually using my clearly amazing espionage skills...” he says sarcastically and makes quote marks with his fingers. “I Managed to get close with our poor commander Ni’saa to start having conversations stealing a little info here eavesdropping a passcode there. It took me 2 cycles of talking scooching closer and closer with the CO and eventually not only do I get the info I needed but I also get all sorts of intel from the time I spent undercover. So I contacted the lotus and they staged an assault, everything was going good up until the point where I got caught as a Tenno mid escape by Ms. Vera herself and that’s how I got these.” Has stops for a second and points the the dent and then lifts up the back of his shirt revealing large scar stripes of  tissue accord his back. “We Tenno heal quite well, but some injuries can leave an impression. Naturally if you can’t guess she caught me off guard and gave me the butt whipping of a lifetime. Fortunately am a strong person and managed to get away info and all heist successful. Only downside those in the Saturn proxima now try to execute me by vaporization to this day.” He continued walking.

On 2021-05-22 at 3:07 AM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Yeah well, unfortunately for us at the time this was one of those examples of grineer intelligence, by keeping things in simple analog systems, our we can’t just use our parazons to stab and hack. I mean really this was some ancient stuff. So anyway I’m working you know suffering stuck in some hard uncomfortable armor stuck doing paper work blah blah blah. Eventually using my clearly amazing espionage skills...” he says sarcastically and makes quote marks with his fingers. “I Managed to get close with our poor commander Ni’saa to start having conversations stealing a little info here eavesdropping a passcode there. It took me 2 cycles of talking scooching closer and closer with the CO and eventually not only do I get the info I needed but I also get all sorts of intel from the time I spent undercover. So I contacted the lotus and they staged an assault, everything was going good up until the point where I got caught as a Tenno mid escape by Ms. Vera herself and that’s how I got these.” Has stops for a second and points the the dent and then lifts up the back of his shirt revealing large scar stripes of  tissue accord his back. “We Tenno heal quite well, but some injuries can leave an impression. Naturally if you can’t guess she caught me off guard and gave me the butt whipping of a lifetime. Fortunately am a strong person and managed to get away info and all heist successful. Only downside those in the Saturn proxima now try to execute me by vaporization to this day.” He continued walking.

"That's...quite a story Tenno. I'm surprised that you're still alive after being found out by this Ni'saa. Although you did mention that you Tenno heal well, which is something that most living things would want to have. We grineer are happy if we can live a long life, no matter what cost, whenever it's losing a limb, clone rot or simply dying in battle"

They would then eventually step into the food area, which looked like a semi fancy restaurant with the golden trimmed tables, chairs, carpets, even the walls were orokin. It seems that there was plenty of tables for everyone. There was even some fancy looking sofa corner tables for those bigger group of people. 

"The golden people of the old sure liked gold in their stuff. Was gold plenty back in the day or did they found a way to make more of it? Who knows" he shrugged, walking toward what looked like to be a menu on the wall, but it wasn't in grineer. It was in the Tenno language.

"Um...I can't read Tenno or whatever your language is called. Could you perhaps read whats on the menu?"

On 2021-05-27 at 10:03 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

"That's...quite a story Tenno. I'm surprised that you're still alive after being found out by this Ni'saa. Although you did mention that you Tenno heal well, which is something that most living things would want to have. We grineer are happy if we can live a long life, no matter what cost, whenever it's losing a limb, clone rot or simply dying in battle"

They would then eventually step into the food area, which looked like a semi fancy restaurant with the golden trimmed tables, chairs, carpets, even the walls were orokin. It seems that there was plenty of tables for everyone. There was even some fancy looking sofa corner tables for those bigger group of people. 

"The golden people of the old sure liked gold in their stuff. Was gold plenty back in the day or did they found a way to make more of it? Who knows" he shrugged, walking toward what looked like to be a menu on the wall, but it wasn't in grineer. It was in the Tenno language.

"Um...I can't read Tenno or whatever your language is called. Could you perhaps read whats on the menu?"

“Yes we heal well but some injuries still leave marks.” He sat down at a table and picked up a menu. “The language is orokin actually, there should be a little grineer symbol on the bottom right corner just press that and it will switch to grineer language.”

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Yes we heal well but some injuries still leave marks.” He sat down at a table and picked up a menu. “The language is orokin actually, there should be a little grineer symbol on the bottom right corner just press that and it will switch to grineer language.”

Thraks then sat down at the same table, picked up the menu and pressed the grineer icon and like magic, it switched to grineer.

”Huh, what do you know, it worked as you described it”

The next couple of minutes the grineer spent time to read what’s on the menu.

“There sure is a lot of interesting choices in this menu. Way more fancy than a grineer would get. It was mostly military food like canned, soup, dried meat and so on. Nothing wrong with it, but it gets somewhat stale after a while. Not the food, but the whole eating similar ration bit”

On 2021-05-30 at 11:11 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks then sat down at the same table, picked up the menu and pressed the grineer icon and like magic, it switched to grineer.

”Huh, what do you know, it worked as you described it”

The next couple of minutes the grineer spent time to read what’s on the menu.

“There sure is a lot of interesting choices in this menu. Way more fancy than a grineer would get. It was mostly military food like canned, soup, dried meat and so on. Nothing wrong with it, but it gets somewhat stale after a while. Not the food, but the whole eating similar ration bit”

“No offense sounds absolutely gross and I’m glad I never had the unfortunate circumstance to eat any of it.” He sat in his chair leaned back and crossed his legs whilst scrolling the menu until he clicked on something and set it down. “I’m very picky with what I eat.”

Umbra walked into the resturaunt, finished with check-in, Lumina following. The Zepher at the desk was courteous and professional, though there were a few issues over the fact that they lacked a cephalon; even so, if he had only her by which to judge this place, than it would get 5 out of 5 stars.

Umbra sat down at the table, and Lumina followed. Umbra began looking through the menu, making sure Lumina could see the menu.

"Anything of interest?"

"Let me think about it..." Lumina muttered. He was trying very hard not to drawe attention to himself, which was hard given the fact that he was wearing a Saita Prime Suit.

On 2021-05-11 at 8:20 PM, AlendasNaro said:

Miraley hummed in thought for a moment "I will need to ask permission from him, is this kind of information he is okay with sharing. What I do can say is that. It was his final mission before being most of the time hired by me. We agreed to withhold specific information from kin and friend exception if permission is asked for specific information to be shared" Miraley said as arrived to the sun wing hallway. She looked left and right on the hallway. "Greetings, lady Miraley" man sounding individual said on the hallway in mildly passive but formal tone. "Hello Radou, sorry for arriving late" Miraley said in mildly and friendly tone.

When Kacilius came in to the hallway there is a man dressed into sky blue jacket that seems to be more designed for colder climates, pants of same color and grey boots. He is still some distance away so it is difficult to distinguish the facial details, it is difficult to analyze body with just eye sight due to the clothing. Hair is cut quite short but colors are still distinguishable.

Kacilius gave a slight nod to Radou as he walked over. "Hello there. Kaciilus Venrai. Pleased to meet you." He quickly looked over Radou. Cold climate gear... Must be special ops. Good camouflage for icy environments. He placed his hand into his pocket, pinching a credit chip between his fingers before flicking it out in front of Radou's face, letting the chip spin in the air before snatching it back. "Apologies. I heard from Miraley that you were a skilled mercenary, and just wanted to see your reaction. It's just something I do to people sometimes. Hopefully that doesn't put us on bad terms already."

4 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius gave a slight nod to Radou as he walked over. "Hello there. Kaciilus Venrai. Pleased to meet you." He quickly looked over Radou. Cold climate gear... Must be special ops. Good camouflage for icy environments. He placed his hand into his pocket, pinching a credit chip between his fingers before flicking it out in front of Radou's face, letting the chip spin in the air before snatching it back. "Apologies. I heard from Miraley that you were a skilled mercenary, and just wanted to see your reaction. It's just something I do to people sometimes. Hopefully that doesn't put us on bad terms already."

Radou only made a quick look as Kacilius put his hand in to his pocket as soon as he saw it is just a credit chip he's gaze returned to Kacilius' eyes his face didn't really say anything about seeing the credit chip. 'I do not mind, Radou Elten.' Radou said with mildly stern manner. Miraley came to Radou and Kacilius 'He asked about how we met' Miraley said which didn't seem to matter to Radou 'I used to be a part of a mercenary group and we were on our last mission together before we would disband. Our path intersected with Miraley's own to her objective in Neptune surface. We didn't exchange fire at each other. Our paths just intersected and we ended up firing at same foe. As soon as enemy influence in the area was removed we had a chat' Radou said normally.

At this distance personal details of Radou are far more easier to see. (Refer to the post in OOC). Depending on how many humans Kacilius has seen. Radou either just is part of humanity seen today or is variant or different faction of humanity. He is standing straight, arms folded lightly between the chest and stomach level. Miraley just pulled out her own datapad and started using it. To which Radou looked at her for a moment then returned his gaze back in to Kacilius' eyes. His stare is just focused.

On 2021-05-31 at 11:39 PM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“No offense sounds absolutely gross and I’m glad I never had the unfortunate circumstance to eat any of it.” He sat in his chair leaned back and crossed his legs whilst scrolling the menu until he clicked on something and set it down. “I’m very picky with what I eat.”

"Never imagine a Tenno of all people would be a picky eater, but maybe that is just me seeing it from an ex grineer's perspective" he seemed to still be looking at the menu, having a hard time to pick one dish.

"Do you any idea on what I should try? Most of these dishes seem too...complex for my mind to wrap around. Granted, there are some simple ones, but I figure I might try something...fancy, you know? Although maybe you're not the Tenno to ask since you stated being a picky eater, no offence"

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Never imagine a Tenno of all people would be a picky eater, but maybe that is just me seeing it from an ex grineer's perspective" he seemed to still be looking at the menu, having a hard time to pick one dish.

"Do you any idea on what I should try? Most of these dishes seem too...complex for my mind to wrap around. Granted, there are some simple ones, but I figure I might try something...fancy, you know? Although maybe you're not the Tenno to ask since you stated being a picky eater, no offence"

“Feel free, despite my appearance as a ruffian I am civilized. I tend to be picky with my food since anything I don’t like the smell of I don’t like the taste of. I’ve tried many foods and this is always true. Feel free to ask me about any dish you like.”

while he was talking a tall woman with sea blue hair and sunglasses. She was wearing a pencil dress and something like a shawl came in scanning around before walking towards the pair.

On 2021-06-10 at 2:06 PM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Feel free, despite my appearance as a ruffian I am civilized. I tend to be picky with my food since anything I don’t like the smell of I don’t like the taste of. I’ve tried many foods and this is always true. Feel free to ask me about any dish you like.”

while he was talking a tall woman with sea blue hair and sunglasses. She was wearing a pencil dress and something like a shawl came in scanning around before walking towards the pair.

He nods, looking at the menu once more until he found something that interest him.

"What is this...deluxe meat platter on a...board? Sounds hefty" All he understood from that dish was the meat, but the board thing threw him off.

48 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

He nods, looking at the menu once more until he found something that interest him.

"What is this...deluxe meat platter on a...board? Sounds hefty" All he understood from that dish was the meat, but the board thing threw him off.

“In short: it is an assortment of different high end meats and their respective condiments or additions such as cheese, sauce our garnish on a large vertical platter all held in place by culinary use anti gravity.” He explained with a hint of orokin accent slipping through.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-14 at 11:31 PM, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“In short: it is an assortment of different high end meats and their respective condiments or additions such as cheese, sauce our garnish on a large vertical platter all held in place by culinary use anti gravity.” He explained with a hint of orokin accent slipping through.

“I see…you know Tenno? I think I will try it out. Sounds fancy and tasty enough to give it a try”

On 2021-06-24 at 6:17 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

“I see…you know Tenno? I think I will try it out. Sounds fancy and tasty enough to give it a try”

“Be my guest.” he pressed a series of buttons on his menu before setting it down and kicking out a chair for a rather fancifully dressed woman. She was gall and wore a fur shawl with a matching white dress. Like something right out of an orokin portrait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Radou spoke with Kacilius for a moment about should he become involved in Kacilius' personal matters. Just like Miraley thought this sounds like a blood feud either wants to become an involved party in. Radou refused to become part of Kacilius' personal matters but he talked respectfully to Kacilius and Miraley. After some talking about matters of both human and tenno. Miraley and Radou parted ways with Kacilius and headed to the garden.

Archived