Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Tokens

Aguzo

Warframe currently has a "no refunds" policy on tennogen items. Sometimes, there are items that a player may regret buying, upon further inspection, due to the item having weird clipping or whatever reason. A lot of games have this feature where, instead of refunding your money, they give you a special currency to modify/edit the item or exchange the item for another (within the same category).

In order for people to not abuse this: Players can't refund items purchased with Tennogen "Tokens". Players can only request a refund within 24 hours of purchasing.

The issue there is that part of the money goes to the creator but there are a lot of different creators. What we should get is the ability to fashion a skin completely before having to buy it so we can try out in the arsenal if a skin works well together with our other stuff.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

The issue there is that part of the money goes to the creator but there are a lot of different creators. What we should get is the ability to fashion a skin completely before having to buy it so we can try out in the arsenal if a skin works well together with our other stuff.

I see. Thanks, I did not know this. That's actually really cool that they get a percentage of the revenue.

It would be nice if players could equip anything in a specific Captura Test Scene. Maybe a flat level, with a white background.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

I do wish there was a better preview window

Perhaps they could allow you to equip it and customize the frame as you want tho a "Display Only" message would appear on screen wile you had a none purchased TennoGen item equipped. Once you left the Arsenal it would automatically unequip the Skin/Accessory.

• Like 1