Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help?

(XBOX)AETHIIRIUS

Question

Okay so I'm a new player and I had just jumped into the game and I saw someone in chat say something and then I repeated what he had said as a question and then asked why he said that and boom now I'm chat banned...how long will it be since it's my first offense

10 answers to this question

There are some statements that are pre-destined to be banned by moderators. In your case, such statement could prompt a ban period of at least 7 days; it could be more if it is not your first time. Please steer clear of such statements next time for your own benefit.

3 hours ago, (XB1)AETHIIRIUS said:

Okay so I'm a new player and I had just jumped into the game and I saw someone in chat say something and then I repeated what he had said as a question and then asked why he said that and boom now I'm chat banned...how long will it be since it's my first offense

Not going to lie, this seems like a pretty unlikely scenario. Regardless of if you state it or ask about that, it is bannable. Everyone is expected to know that. 

If you don't understand what people are saying, Google it. You wont get in trouble for that.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

Not going to lie, this seems like a pretty unlikely scenario. Regardless of if you state it or ask about that, it is bannable. Everyone is expected to know that. 

If you don't understand what people are saying, Google it. You wont get in trouble for that.

This right here.