Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2020-05-02 at 7:32 AM, SBMS-A-Man108 said:

From the Warframe Wikia, about my favorite gun, the Phantasma: 

Disadvantages:
Projectile has travel time with heavy arcing.

Me: I'm sorry, did you say that was a disadvantage? Am I not able to snipe or hit fast air targets with it?

OBSERVE

If this submission is against any rules of the challenge, then here is a shot where I snipe ballistas with this "slow moving, heavy arcing" projectile. If only one submission is allowed and the above video is A-OK with the rules, then the above video is my pick 🙂 I saw that Dargyn and decided the ballistas could wait for one sick shot 

You can only have 1 submission

On 2020-05-01 at 7:25 AM, (PS4)Pig-Unit2 said:

Meanwhile there r some ppl who dun even have a nova

Its a goodthing that the rules allow allies "anyone" that doesn't have a nova.Are able to use a friends or clanmates nova.All they want is a video of a trickshot thru Nova's portal(s). Anyway, all people really need to do is to read the rules and ask questions if they don't understand. Also, make sure to read questions asked beforehand. Just incase the questions they want to ask, already have been answered. So, meanwhile those who want to enter n don't have a nova will need to ask someone to use their nova to place portal(s). If not then id make plat n buy the frame or rush build the frame to enter. Goodluck to all that participate. Lets see who will be really creative or clever.    

On 2020-05-01 at 11:11 PM, WarE4gle said:

It took a while, but i managed to pull this out. Im sorry for poor video quality, I realised after i finished that obs was set to 480P :))

I would vote you to win as that's pure genius: not only to set it up but the timing to get it right and she even scored a catch... I salute you totally 😊