Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed!. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly...

Mr.SHOWRUNNER

Question

After the latest hotfix the game says that there is a newer version of the game and that i schould restart the launcher. But the launcher says the game is up to date.

So I cant log in.

Edited by CraftingKEKS
Spelling
  • Like 2

Hi, I'm metalshen1.

A few minutes ago, I was playing WF, so I reboot the game for recent hotfix incoming, but now the game displays "there's a new versión available, pls start from launcher" and I can't login to WF now.

pls help us!!!

Greetings.

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb CraftingKEKS:

After the latest hotfix the game says that there is a newer version of the game and that i schould restart the launcher. But the launcher says the game is up to date.

So I cant log in.

same here!

Только что, Lutesque сказал:

You know whats messed up... I bought a Booster Yesterday and now its just ticking away as the updated continues to fail... Sigh....

Hey, I updated it. Got in, put in the last part for the railjack... Hotfix isn't being detected by the launcher now. :')

So when I went in to open my warframe it downloaded a new update and it is now giving me an error message constantly saying that “an updated version of warframe is available and to exit the game and run the launcher? HELPPP