The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What 3 warframes should I get until I can get more slots from selling prime parts for plats

Omni-AC4

Question

Currently have a nekros and a nyx both maxed. Note this account I'm using was from 6yrs ago (I haven used it since then). I apparently sold my Loki (started warframe) cus my younger self thought he was to hard to use. I bought a bunch of stuck to get nekros and some weapons. Now I got have any plats. 

Now I'm wondering what one other warframe should I build before I start selling Prime parts to get plats for more slots?
Should I get rid of one of my warframes for something stronger along the way to grtting prime parts to sell or no? 

13 answers to this question

I would say try and get some currently active relics and check your old possible converted keys as they will be mostly vaulted Relics with vaulted prime frames. I returned as well and spent the time now getting Nekros Prime, Ivara Prime and a few other unvaulted ones for now. I also personally keep frames and at most replace the non prime with the prime one as most frames have some good use.

Hi there @Omni-AC4 and welcome in the Warframe Forum! (Oh and welcome back of course!)

Mhmhm, it's difficult to decide for another player what frames he/she should get. I do not know your playstyle - so I will go with the standard:
Get the Warframes that fit your playstyle & that you can enjoy while using!

If you are now more into sneaky-Warframes, why not try out Loki again, or Ash or Ivara
Looking to support/heal other players during a mission? Try out Harrow , or Trinity, or Oberon,...
Want to jump right into melee-action? Why not Garuda, Wukong, valkyr, Excalibur, Baruuk, ...
Tired of being a glass-cannon? Get tanky with Rhino, Chroma, Hildryn, Inaros,...
Gotta go fast&deal dmg? Go fast with Volt, Gauss, Titania,...

I could...honestly go on like that for a long time - I even missed already a lot of other useful Warframes^^'
So yea, try a few out & get a feeling. Maybe take a look at Youtube to see some abilities and gameplay in action.

Hope you get back into Warframe! (Oh and regarding the Warframe-Slots: check your inbox 😉 )
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ShadowTalons said:

I would say try and get some currently active relics and check your old possible converted keys as they will be mostly vaulted Relics with vaulted prime frames. I returned as well and spent the time now getting Nekros Prime, Ivara Prime and a few other unvaulted ones for now. I also personally keep frames and at most replace the non prime with the prime one as most frames have some good use.

Oh ok. I just looked how much prime parts sell in warframe.market. So my priority now is to use my relics to get the prime parts to sell for plats. I just need to look up how the relic system works. thanks for the Info

50 minutes ago, ShadowTalons said:

replace the non prime with the prime one as most frames have some good use.

^ This ^

But you should probably choose a Warframe for regular use and stick with it. Such choice will depend solely on your preferential playing method.

1 hour ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @Omni-AC4 and welcome in the Warframe Forum! (Oh and welcome back of course!)

Mhmhm, it's difficult to decide for another player what frames he/she should get. I do not know your playstyle - so I will go with the standard:
Get the Warframes that fit your playstyle & that you can enjoy while using!

If you are now more into sneaky-Warframes, why not try out Loki again, or Ash or Ivara
Looking to support/heal other players during a mission? Try out Harrow , or Trinity, or Oberon,...
Want to jump right into melee-action? Why not Garuda, Wukong, valkyr, Excalibur, Baruuk, ...
Tired of being a glass-cannon? Get tanky with Rhino, Chroma, Hildryn, Inaros,...
Gotta go fast&deal dmg? Go fast with Volt, Gauss, Titania,...

I could...honestly go on like that for a long time - I even missed already a lot of other useful Warframes^^'
So yea, try a few out & get a feeling. Maybe take a look at Youtube to see some abilities and gameplay in action.

Hope you get back into Warframe! (Oh and regarding the Warframe-Slots: check your inbox 😉 )
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

Thanks for the quick rundown on the list of warframes. And I just got your gift THANK LOTS 😊

• Like 1

Wukong prime is amazing and will be your default frame. It can complete like 90% of the content in the game super easily, can do anything on the star chart, and lasts well into late game, allowing you to go hours on arbitrations. 

My suggestion would be Rhino. Its survivability will help you get through the star chart and the beginning portions of the game until you can get maxed out primed mods and such. Press 2 for invincibility. Press 3 for added damage. 4 for a little crowd control

2 hours ago, (NSW)Reason said:

Wukong prime is amazing and will be your default frame. It can complete like 90% of the content in the game super easily, can do anything on the star chart, and lasts well into late game, allowing you to go hours on arbitrations. 

tbh I found Khora did that long before I even had Wukong... diff to our OP being Wukong needs just Clan research where Khora needs legwork considering Kavat Genetic Codes are in her resources list for building her Chassis iirc and Kuaka Claws/Spines from Plains of Eidolon so lazy-man way is Wukong/Wukong P but Khora is also more than viable especially as Entangle can bind Demolist units to make Disruption easy, she can use Venari and Strangledome to keep two Interception Nodes or Defense objects safe.. many underestimate just how good Khora really is. But as stated above us - OP must ultimately choose themselves.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

tbh I found Khora did that long before I even had Wukong... diff to our OP being Wukong needs just Clan research where Khora needs legwork considering Kavat Genetic Codes are in her resources list for building her Chassis iirc and Kuaka Claws/Spines from Plains of Eidolon so lazy-man way is Wukong/Wukong P but Khora is also more than viable especially as Entangle can bind Demolist units to make Disruption easy, she can use Venari and Strangledome to keep two Interception Nodes or Defense objects safe.. many underestimate just how good Khora really is. But as stated above us - OP must ultimately choose themselves.

Buddy I think you're very very confused. Best not to post

8 hours ago, Omni-AC4 said:

I apparently sold my Loki (started warframe) cus my younger self thought he was to hard to use.

There was no Arcane Energize or Zenurik Dash back then... so... Yes... I bet he was hard to use.... I personally never cared for Loki until I found a sustainable Source of Energy.

9 hours ago, Omni-AC4 said:

Now I'm wondering what one other warframe should I build before I start selling Prime parts to get plats for more slots?

As for what Frames you should get... I dont think much as changed in this regard soooo... Rhino for Bosses, Frost for Defense and Limbo for Cheesing Stuff... you are going to need ARchwing to get Limbo but since that is an essential Quest I dont think that is too much of a Hastle but if it is... Keep Necros... He's Good...

• Like 1

So generally OP, the call is on you. Another poster asked this in relation to Mastery and the answers given included:-

Only you know your playstyle, hours to put in and intended objective. Frames like Octavia, Titania, Revenant are awarded through quests: others like Mesa, Rhino, Trinity are farmed from Assassinations. Khora and Ivara for example require more work on your part to gain and of course the easiest are Banshee, Nezha, Wukong, Zephyr and I can't remember the fifth as you need a Dojo with a Tenno Lab to research them, duplicate their blueprints and build- no extra legwork needed outside the usual Material grind. At the end of the day, all Frames can be amazing if you are willing to mod them properly and there's a ton of guides just here if you search the Frame you really like best

I'd start with Nezha, as he can tank, armour strip, cc, debuff for a lot of extra damage and make health and energy. He's easy to get from a clan lab.

Then maybe Gauss?

Volt or Chrma could be next, or Nidus/Inaros. (if you get Inaros, remember to scan the feral cats, for Khora and pets and restart if you get less than 30.)

I use Nezha, Khora, Volt, Nekros and Chroma the most, although Khora's best farmed when you're not farming her.

Edited by TheArcSet
  • Like 1