Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

14 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

So because u cant kill a level 100 without a bramma at the current level and all you play is saryn means veterans need to suffer paper enemies and waste their builds,knowledge etc. on enemies everyone can by pressing 1 on saryn?= to me the fun is GONE now. I am not the only one as u can see by the upvotes on my posts

I can kill level 145's and 170s without bramma, and im an atlas main, i dont use saryn. You went after me instead of the argument.

Anyway, if you dont like the WeAk EnEmIeS, just quit playing. The way they used to scale before was absurd, and now its more even. What youre upset about is that enemies of the same level before are weaker. Thats because they now scale differently. So, getting a new star chart starting at a high level sounds like a perfect solution. I advise you to stop whining on every post until the new star map drops, if you clear it all and still have a problem, then call DE. Until then, just either do nothing or fight enemies you claim are too weak.

Edit: I might also add I mean no disrespect in any way. This is simply an argument, I for one want a higher enemy challenge since nothings really hard anymore. Im excited for this new star map, and Im hoping its everything most people are hoping itll be.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Schritzophrenic:

I can kill level 145's and 170s without bramma, and im an atlas main, i dont use saryn. You went after me instead of the argument.

Anyway, if you dont like the WeAk EnEmIeS, just quit playing. The way they used to scale before was absurd, and now its more even. What youre upset about is that enemies of the same level before are weaker. Thats because they now scale differently. So, getting a new star chart starting at a high level sounds like a perfect solution. I advise you to stop whining on every post until the new star map drops, if you clear it all and still have a problem, then call DE. Until then, just either do nothing or fight enemies you claim are too weak.

Edit: I might also add I mean no disrespect in any way. This is simply an argument, I for one want a higher enemy challenge since nothings really hard anymore. Im excited for this new star map, and Im hoping its everything most people are hoping itll be.

First of all say whatever u want towards me,i wont report you no matter what it is  and wont be offended everyone can have their opinion. The problem is no that they are weaker at the current level, level 50 enemies,100 etc 200 were always still easy to kill,my problem is that even level cap enemies are fairly easy to kill after this update.Example a level 9999 ancient had around 500M hp before the change,now 430k,do u see the difference?if they made the scaling only easier in the first 200 I wouldn't complain at all,hell if the first 500 levels were easy and they make the casuals happy with it so be it. But after that nobody plays anyway,the people who enjoy endurance want these bullet sponges because it makes the game challenging,u need min maxed builds tactics etc to kill something with 500M (mind you these are the NON armored enemies). If THEY changed the old scaling back for enemies above level 1000 I would never post anything on the forums again.

Can you PLEASE remove the "PERFECT" animal capture. That very silly especially when those ice monster are appear in ORB too.. Very few players even know how to do a perfect capture, it shouldn't be a challege and it just annoying as hell. 

3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

First of all say whatever u want towards me,i wont report you no matter what it is  and wont be offended everyone can have their opinion. The problem is no that they are weaker at the current level, level 50 enemies,100 etc 200 were always still easy to kill,my problem is that even level cap enemies are fairly easy to kill after this update.Example a level 9999 ancient had around 500M hp before the change,now 430k,do u see the difference?if they made the scaling only easier in the first 200 I wouldn't complain at all,hell if the first 500 levels were easy and they make the casuals happy with it so be it. But after that nobody plays anyway,the people who enjoy endurance want these bullet sponges because it makes the game challenging,u need min maxed builds tactics etc to kill something with 500M (mind you these are the NON armored enemies). If THEY changed the old scaling back for enemies above level 1000 I would never post anything on the forums again.

I generally dont do long enough runs to get level 9999, if they only have 470k hp that sounds like a serious issue of difficulty

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Schritzophrenic:

I generally dont do long enough runs to get level 9999, if they only have 470k hp that sounds like a serious issue of difficulty

it is. u can check the hp on the wiki also, on the pages just go t o the level and type in 9999. 

15 hours ago, Schritzophrenic said:

Basically it's only really noticable starting around level 100. For most players that didn't really do much endurance it doesn't make too much of a difference except due to viral buffs, even those are much easier now. But for those that enjoyed during endurance runs, it's just a walk in the park right now. Barely need to focus on dps anymore due to enemies not scaling high enough in order to justify the needs for high damage. What FSK is trying to say is that there's players (like him) enjoying the challenge that endurance provides requiring thought or team comps but since now all you need is survivability and a well modded melee weapon, it became super trivial and thus, boring.

I hope i could explain this issue better.

On 2020-05-12 at 2:25 PM, Klaeljanu said:

I love there are other people complaining about Railjack being boring, and then also complaining about defence missions and how the game is ruined because they can't make the objective literally invulnerable anymore.  Oh I'm sorry, you were making it so you couldn't possibly lose, your opinion is invalidated when it comes to difficulty.

That said, I do actually miss the old veil difficulty.

When did I say anyhing about invulnerable objectives? I didn't even know Vazarin could heal objectives.

I don't give the slightest heck about healing objectives, defense is literally the most boring mission in the game, it takes the longest to go through waves, enemies always spawn in predictable spots, and you do nothing but stay in place all day long waiting for enemies to come die near you. I fail to see how people can say that RJ is boring but say nothing about classic game modes such as defense.

RJ can be very fun when done on team, it's the one game mode that rewards proper cooperation between members by making missions go smoother. I can only see people calling RJ boring because their RJ suck and they don't want to farm equipment to make it good.

On 2020-05-21 at 8:11 PM, IceColdHawk said:

Basically it's only really noticable starting around level 100. For most players that didn't really do much endurance it doesn't make too much of a difference except due to viral buffs, even those are much easier now. But for those that enjoyed during endurance runs, it's just a walk in the park right now. Barely need to focus on dps anymore due to enemies not scaling high enough in order to justify the needs for high damage. What FSK is trying to say is that there's players (like him) enjoying the challenge that endurance provides requiring thought or team comps but since now all you need is survivability and a well modded melee weapon, it became super trivial and thus, boring.

I hope i could explain this issue better.

I see, however I must say that it's still an improvemnt anyway. Now you won't need to minmax on damage so much and more builds should work on such levels. It's not that enemies grew weak, it's that they were so broken that we had to give too much of a focus to damage. I cannot say that he is right in asking for a change in this.

The damage meta broke many warframes, Vauban only disappeared and needed the rework because of how broken was the armor scaling, which forced people to ditch anything that didn't focus on damage. I don't think that asking for tougher enemies is the right way to ask for difficulty, it'll only bring back a problem that has been fixed. No what should be changed is enemy behavior, THe nerf in AOE damage was a good change, no matter how much people will probably curse me for saying this. IN a game were the Laucher weapon's main problems in risk/reward gameplay and low ammo pool can be easily circumvented. AOE weapons and abilities break the balance of the game by making all single target weapons and abilities irrelevant, makes only one stat worth building for and restricts viability to one build.

Also, forgive me for saying this, but I can see level 300 enemies becoming a thing in normal missions, but endurance players should recognize that the game will never be proper balanced for infinite levels. Endurance game modes only exist for people who like challenging themselves. Not a single game gives real rewards for players who play endurance modes, they usually only reward up until a certain level, and the rest you go just for bragging rights.

Staying untill level 1.5k and more should've never been a thing aside from testing oneself.

16 hours ago, DreadWarlock said:

When did I say anyhing about invulnerable objectives? I didn't even know Vazarin could heal objectives.

I don't give the slightest heck about healing objectives, defense is literally the most boring mission in the game, it takes the longest to go through waves, enemies always spawn in predictable spots, and you do nothing but stay in place all day long waiting for enemies to come die near you. I fail to see how people can say that RJ is boring but say nothing about classic game modes such as defense.

RJ can be very fun when done on team, it's the one game mode that rewards proper cooperation between members by making missions go smoother. I can only see people calling RJ boring because their RJ suck and they don't want to farm equipment to make it good.

That's all that was nerfed.  Vazarin's healing dash is unchanged for use on players.  Only changed for objectives.  There is an element of the community that was encouraging complaints about the change because they were using that 5 second invulnerability window to make it impossible to lose defence missions.

RJ solo is tedious as hell.
RJ in a halfway decent group is *fantastic*  One guy on Crewship/arcwing, three in RJ, then one in objective/one for reactors and two for resource gathering, or farming 

This next bit I'm going to preface it by saying that there isn't anything DE can do on this, it can be summed up in the old phrase about "leading a horse to water..." and is entirely just an inherent issue in Pugging.  Sadly the recent changes have made it more popular so that you get twits doing things like sitting in the artillery chair, or running around not refining, so you have to step away from the pilot seat, they take it, and waste all of your energy and missiles on nothing.  As a result of that, if I'm flying my ship, its only in clan or solo.  Used to Pug it all the time. 

On 2020-05-27 at 3:06 PM, Klaeljanu said:

That's all that was nerfed.  Vazarin's healing dash is unchanged for use on players.  Only changed for objectives.  There is an element of the community that was encouraging complaints about the change because they were using that 5 second invulnerability window to make it impossible to lose defence missions.

RJ solo is tedious as hell.
RJ in a halfway decent group is *fantastic*  One guy on Crewship/arcwing, three in RJ, then one in objective/one for reactors and two for resource gathering, or farming 

This next bit I'm going to preface it by saying that there isn't anything DE can do on this, it can be summed up in the old phrase about "leading a horse to water..." and is entirely just an inherent issue in Pugging.  Sadly the recent changes have made it more popular so that you get twits doing things like sitting in the artillery chair, or running around not refining, so you have to step away from the pilot seat, they take it, and waste all of your energy and missiles on nothing.  As a result of that, if I'm flying my ship, its only in clan or solo.  Used to Pug it all the time. 

This could be fied by having the game add a tutorial on RJ. I've inadvertedly taught a guy on how to play RJ missions by telling him that some "resources" are not dropped but made on the RJ foundry. It was then that he said that he didn't know that you had to make ammo, revolite and energy. Which is why I can see why some people are pretty much invalids on RJ.

I'm usually against the notion that you need that more tutorials on Warframe, as some of the tutorias are good enough to show the basics and leave people to find the rest through experimentation, but people don't direct new players to use them.

That is not the problem with RJ unfortunately, RJ is a new gamemode that is extremely counterintuitive, by introducing new damage types, hiding the resource foundry all they way to the back of the ship, where most people don't even get close to reaching. And not teaching people the importance of Archwing. WHich is a big part of RJ most people simply gloss over.Still Scott has already said that this gamemode is still in it's infancy So I won't complain about it yet.

I really liked how RJ was used in Scarlet Spear, which left me pretty hopeful for the future of this mode. Hopefully they'll tackle these problems I've mentioned on  the next part of teh railjack rework. This would immediately aloow for more people to find this game mode as enjoyable as I currently find.

Archived