Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relegation and NW glass spawns, do you hate long term investment players?

Autongnosis

I wanna ask a very simple question, from the title. Do you positively hate people who played your game for years? From the frankly baffling Reb comments on one of the latest home times, to this new nightwave, it pretty much seems like it. 

Why yet again, after the endless stream of menial tasks anyone who's been in the game longer than a year has no use for, the nightwave is pretty much relegated to "standard starchart content"? If you've stuck with the game for so long, there are very few activities which are actually rewarding in some way - fissures, kuva stuff, liches missions and arbies. And lo and behold glass stuff spawns in none of those. Wonderful. Shame cause the NW additional flair looked interesting, but I guess I'm not the target audience so I'll have to watch a #*!%ing YouTube video of it. Thanks I guess. 

Again I have to ask, do you hate us? Do you want us to make quit rants? 

il y a 3 minutes, Thelamaking a dit :

Not to nit-pick but I've actually managed to get glassed enemies to spawn in Arbies.

Seeing how the "timer" seems like it's designed for endless missions it would seem extremely asinine for it not work in fissures.

That hasn't been my experience at all but hey, at least if it's possible in arbitrations there might be a tiny part of the game with bad mission design that works on a timer i can use to get 10frags in the next few months. Wonderful. 

il y a 4 minutes, Gabbynaru a dit :

I can confirm I had it spawn during a Kuva Fissure Disruption mission. I think the only place they don't spawn is Sanctuary. The problem is that they spawn once every 25 minutes (Thank you very much @Loza03) and sometimes skip the spawn, so you have to wait a long freakin' time for a short spawn duration.

Hm that's interesting, it never happened to me. Not in fissures, not in arbies, not in kuva floods. 

il y a 2 minutes, (NSW)Matt-S a dit :

Yes, DE hates veterans. They make new content that is mostly accessible to everyone so they can enjoy it, which means they hate long-time players.

Stellar logic.

Yeah, and you would get the feeling if you were actually there. Accessible means also stuck in pointless boring missions. Try that when you have to go into a lith fissure after 3k hours, with Lv 10-15 enemies. That's so engaging and accessible. 

Stellar missing of the point, but thanks for trying. 

• Like 1

Just now, Autongnosis said:

Yeah, and you would get the feeling if you were actually there. Accessible means also stuck in pointless boring missions. Try that when you have to go into a lith fissure after 3k hours, with Lv 10-15 enemies. That's so engaging and accessible. 

I am though. Don't know why you think I'm not.

26 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Hm that's interesting, it never happened to me. Not in fissures, not in arbies, not in kuva floods. 

I have been playing for a long time and consider myself a veteran, and I disagree with you. I am there, I do not see things the way you do.

Considering your comment after that, the only way to be a long term player and/or veteran is to have your exact opinion, I guess. So I guess I'm just an extended noob.

I had them spawn on time in a lich mission and I know from someone who had them spawn on time in arbies. Fissure seem weird though, maybe because the glass spawn is basically a mini fissure so there could be some conflict.

I just think thay hate the lore loving players becouse if you do get some of thr glass people to spawn and gather the extreamly rare resourse and then use it on the person your teleported to a strang place were you half to take a timed puzzle quiz that if you get one thing wrong becouse you forgot your punished for trying to have fun and look for the lore and your cast out and half to farm again for this horible RNG GRIND rare resourse that is bugged most of the time 

• Like 1