Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Defense Arbitration Missions Spawning Bug (Fixed)

Endless336

Basically the game ended abruptly with "Mission failed." The operative had full health. It was the defense mission on Mars. Needs to get fixed please. Losing that vitus essence bonus is very detrimental especially when we as a squad committed far, was around wave 20...This has happened to me twice now that's why I'm reporting it. The previous one was on wave 50! So please fix it.

Was there a Loki in the team? I know that one time I switch teleported a defense operative and it bugged out and placed him outside the map. There was a few second pause, then mission failed.

Ever since the recent hotfix, I'm unable to do certain arbitration missions because nothing will begin or load. It's most notable on defense missions when I'm with one of my syndicate members and the target location is not displayed on the minimap nor do the waves begin at all when arriving at the target. The syndicate fighter will even freeze in place sometimes, also preventing the mission from starting. Sometimes disruption targets in arbitration missions have full immunity to all weapon and frame attacks without the aid of the robots providing said immunity for them, leaving them freely able to run to the target and destroy it.

Edited by (PS4)Radiant_Twilight

When starting an arbitration the defense objective (operative) never appears. Another thing that has happened is we will be playing and then the operative disappears and dies somehow causing a mission failure. This has happened on the past 3 defense arbitrations today and yesterday. Both are on corpus maps. Once the mission fails it is still up and we restart but the same thing happens again like 5-10 waves in.

Had this happen to me all day yesterday, and twice just now today. Twice the objective didn't even spawn, every other time, he would disappear. During one mission yesterday, he would fall through the map and then reappear several times, but 13 waves in, he finally disappeared completely and the mission failed.

Every Defense mission, I've had the target either not spawn at all, or he will disappear off the map and cause the mission to fail. Once, me and some friends were able to get 13 waves in because the Operative would teleport back to us, but at wave 13 he disappeared completely and we lost. 

I posted this issue already a bit ago mentioning multiple instances of this happening. I Had this also happen in a void fissure defense (the random instant mission fail). Issue seems to affect more than just arbi defenses.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

Also investigate the target not spawning at all.

Tried to restart twice Gulliver (Phobos) corpus defense on ps4 right now but the target dont spawn at all, also entering the blue circle got no effect.

Yesterday on Uranus one the target was right near me when mission started (miles away from the blue circle spot) when seen the mission wasnt starting surrounded him of spectres (seen he was in a nice corner too, easy to defend) and gone to blue circle, only to see him respawn/teleport on my side at the circle spot lol, dropped a resonator while i've gone recover the spectres and voila, he was full shield/hp and all of sudden mission fail.

Thanks

On 2020-05-19 at 1:09 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We're investigating this issue for a fix so that we can keep that defense target from falling into the nothingness abyss. Thanks for reporting 👍

Hello again! We'll be hotfixing the issue on PC and consoles soon. Thanks guys!

11:25 AM ET Edit: The fix is live on PS4, XB1, and Switch! PC to come later today. 

1:32 PM ET Edit: The fix is live on PC! 

• Like 2