Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma everywhere...

(PSN)GrimmjowJag

Hello,

I share a personal feedback, but I know for sure that it is shared by members of my clan and alliance. 

from now on, I stopped playing with public squad because there is always 1 tenno with a Kuva Bramma. If not the 3 other. This completely ruin my game. I have no fun at all. Kuva Bramma users just steal all my kills (on purpose or not is not the question). Moreover this make my screen a firework festival and make me very uncomfortable.

Now form my observations, those players have a MR between 10 and 15, and few hours played in the game. This is the reason I find this weapon a newbie weapon. 

Here is a challenge for anyone who disagree with this, prove me you can do as good as using a Kuva Bramma but this time use another primary weapon.

I am literally annoyed by seeing this weapon in every game, every squad, and playing as noob. Those guys are even not going high level, of course they quit before the true challenge come. 

I may consider stop playing the game because the effort of development is in favor of noob. The game is not funny anymore. And his post is a beginning of a long arguing.

hope you read me well.

see you tennos.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/lLfoEn0"><a href="//imgur.com/a/lLfoEn0"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Like 4

Bramma is among the most inefficient weapons in the game, while it kills and it is great in groups, it does take time to fire the shot and because of that firing 2 or 3 takes ages.

While i understand the issue, there are other things you can do, like healing, buffing, opening lockers or kill the enemies the bramma user missed, but you need to have the motivation to do that otherwise the bramma user will do it for you, including killing the enemies you didn't kill.

It is also extremely rare the scenario you described, having 1 player that kills enemies in a capture, in a spy, in a sabotage, etc, is rare, so you're describing a situation where not only the bramma player kills enemies, but you also want to kill enemies.

Maybe i'm missing something on PS4, but on PC that doesn't happen, players actively seek to miss the rewards given by enemies, they hardly kill anything.

Missions like survival, defense or interception have either way to many walls and distance in spawns or has so many spawns the bramma user can't keep up, i mean he will keep up if you give him time.

If you improve your speed or change the things you do in a mission, not only can the mission be more profitable (unless you're the kind that relies on the mission reward, that doesn't get you far at all) but you might find that you can indeed surpass the bramma users, making them even unable to kill anything.

I know this because i'm at that point, so i know it's possible, but to get there you need to want to do it as a 1st step, make no mistake, erasing the bramma won't change anything, the efficient players will continue to kill and you'll feel confused because many if not all of them do not use bramma at all (it's a very slow weapon), so something else must be at play and you'll blame the next thing, and the next, and the next, years will go by and you'll be making the same complaints.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)GrimmjowJag said:

from now on, I stopped playing with public squad because there is always 1 tenno with a Kuva Bramma. If not the 3 other. This completely ruin my game. I have no fun at all. Kuva Bramma users just steal all my kills 

You do understand the entire game is about killing everything on sight ?

"stealing my kills" , please dont be this guy , no one is stealling anything from you , loot is shared , xp is shared . Dont tell me that your upset because someone has higher kill count then you .

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Bramma is among the most inefficient weapons in the game

My lvl 67 spectre killing lvl 200 stuff (will prolly work even higher but am not so much into endurance missions, wave 60 def  is max i did for now) on arbitrations with it dare to disagree with this statement (as a added bonus spectres/wukong twins/etcetc using it dont make you stagger even it they shoot you in the face).

Do you suggest i should give him a STUG instead? (for which even got a riven with over 400% damage and 160% cd lmao)

• Like 2

1 час назад, (PS4)GrimmjowJag сказал:

the true challenge come. 

there is no such thing in this game.

1 час назад, (PS4)GrimmjowJag сказал:

I may consider stop playing the game because the effort of development is in favor of noob.

*sigh* look. define me what noob means and what's the opposite of that. i really doubt you are running around with Mk-1 Braton (which is a very nice gun in its own right).

If a player wanna use Bramma, it's a choice of that player. Your standards of "proper" gameplay does not apply for the rest of player base.

• Like 1

I'm seriously not understanding all this outrage about Bramma...

What game this people had played? You can pick Hildryn, press 3 and walk to the end of the map in a extermination mission without shooting nobody AND kill everything on sight, "stealing all the kills". Or spam 4 as Mag, Saryn, Mesa, Equinox, Titania (not spamming, but you know what i mean by her), Ember, etc., etc.. Hell... even Nukor can clean whole sections of the map before any arrow hit the ground.

• Like 2

Don't worry, eventually the Bramma will be fixed its just another weapon in the long list of problematic AOE weapons over the course of Warframes history.
Headshotting Tonkor,Synoid Simulor,Arca Plasmor,Lenz,Opticor, Catchmoon.
Eventually all got their fix, its only a matter of time.

• Like 1