The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime

d73ee283b793d2cd8251274f4983acbb.jpg

Trinity & Nova Prime Vault!

Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled. 

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! 

Or check out the Prime Vault program in the in-game Market!

*Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the Trinity Prime Pack AND the Trinity Prime Accessories Pack:

Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.

Fixes:

• Fixed Relays overflowing to 100 players by returning its max capacity to 50.
  • Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
  • Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you're Piloting using your Operator with a controller.

May 29 - Hotfix #1

• Behind the scenes fixes! Nothing to see here...

June 12 - Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.
  • 6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements.

June 12 - Hotfix #3

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

Sad to see no fix for switch matchmaking and railjack group loading. On switch, if either of us have a party member join me in dojo and then launch a mission with them on board, we disconnect from host and remain on their railjack but alone. Also since last update, we have to restart the switch about 8 times to just see each other online.

46 minutes ago, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Sad to see no fix for switch matchmaking and railjack group loading. On switch, if either of us have a party member join me in dojo and then launch a mission with them on board, we disconnect from host and remain on their railjack but alone. Also since last update, we have to restart the switch about 8 times to just see each other online.

This, I agree with and needs to be addressed! Rarely launch my railjack. The matchmaking is horrendous now since the update streamlined all the caches and reduced total size of game, literally waste 30 minutes or better trying to squad up with clan. Matchmaking has been so bad lost one of my sons to playing because it’s a waste of his time.

jus

1 hour ago, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Yes we are having this issue too so much crashing and disconnecting

I'm glad to see that Trinity & Nova are back 🙂

As far as Railjack matchmaking goes, the main issue I've encountered lately is that if I'm by myself, and set it to public, it says that there are no open squads available hardly a second after clicking on an Earth Proxima node (I'm taking my time with the Railjack's star chart, so I'm not in Saturn yet; This may be the case for any Proxima), and then stops the mission from starting. I sometimes leave my matchmaking open in case others join in, but it assumes that I'm the one looking for other squads, rather than realizing I'm trying to host one as an option for people. It may be relevant that I most often access the RJ starchart from the orbiter or from the RJ itself, rather than the dry dock.

On the normal starchart, it usually starts a mission whether or not other open squads are on a given node, so I'm not sure what the defining difference is that cancels a Railjack node from being started. Due to that (It's not a complaint though; I like solo skirmishes as much as Public actually), I sometimes also have to go solo when starting a Railjack node. Hopefully there's a way to fix that mission-startup-canceling issue.

In the meantime be safe out there everybody (And everybody at DE!) :]

Nintendo here. Since a couple of weeks it's been impossible to invite or be invited for me. Impossible! Not even once.

The game says I'm offline, but I'm not.

And I'm not talking about railjack! 

I can join squads in regular matchmaking, so is not really bad. But I can't join Radshares anymore, and is becoming harder and harder to trade, not everyone wants to meet at Maroo's 

8 hours ago, (NSW)MrQuincey said:

Nintendo here. Since a couple of weeks it's been impossible to invite or be invited for me. Impossible! Not even once.

The game says I'm offline, but I'm not.

And I'm not talking about railjack! 

I can join squads in regular matchmaking, so is not really bad. But I can't join Radshares anymore, and is becoming harder and harder to trade, not everyone wants to meet at Maroo's 

Yes the second portion of what I described wasn't just railjack. My cousin and I have been spending 30+ minutes just rebooting switch, hoping it shows us both online to squad up. We never had this issue before the previous update.

That's good to hear @[DE]Helen 🙂

I've tested it earlier some more, and  narrowed down the issue that was going on with my own matchmaking if it helps;

It seems that when you (At least in my case) set it to public from the orbiter, and access the Railjack's star chart specifically from the orbiter's navigation console (I have not tested this from any relays however), that's where it will assume you want to join a squad and instantly checks for open squads on every node clicked on (I specifically chose nodes that didn't have any to make sure it occurs for the test), and stopping itself.

(It does provide a notification on-screen telling you to select a mission from your Railjack, which helps, but it doesn't make a lot of sense considering how the RJ starchart is still accessible via Public matchmaking from the orbiter nav console (Due to the issue I mentioned mainly; Still not a complaint by any means) It's a handy place to potentially start RJ missions from though!)

But here's another thing, apparently while on the orbiter console's Railjack star chart, if you set it back to solo matchmaking after getting to that screen, it still tries to look for open squads as if it were still in public mode on a node-click, weirdly enough.

Of course, I then tried that public-to-solo trick after going to my Railjack's nav console via the orbiter (The circle in front of the transference room), and the Railjack's star chart worked just fine with a public node-click test, followed by a solo node-click & mission.

There is one funny thing I noticed on a slightly unrelated note (I'll update this later tonight with an image!), apparently when you zoom (Clicking it or pressing forward) in on the Kuva Fortress from the Railjack's nav console (At least via the dry dock), that then zooms in on a skeletal map of it's node routes in the real location of the fortress, while the Fortress itself appears to be always in one spot.

(Image will go here as soon as I can take it)

Accompanying the nodes of the empty fortress map (No background, just the node routes), are Bezier curves stretched way out in an opposite direction from that one place where the fortress appears to be, while your Warframe is still looking down at or off in the direction of the standstill fortress.

To be honest, when I first discovered the fortress thing I thought it was kinda funny how my frame would be looking down so far on the starchart 🙂 But ultimately I know it shouldn't be a thing that can happen. That being said, it's not as important as the RJ matchmaking issue, as far as that goes.

I'm not sure if other people have experienced that particular situation with the Public-to-solo test I mentioned via a relay's / their orbiter's nav console, but it would be a good way to possibly root out that small problem. (In the meantime, at least missions can begin from RJ nav consoles)

I hope it helps, take care :]

• 2 weeks later...

Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.
  • 6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements.

Hotfix #3

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

ARE YOU GOING TO EVER GIVE US INFOS FOR THE UPDATE FOR CONSOLES????

They did if you poke around. I believe Friday they said posted that something is in cert so that sounded like deadlock protocol cert with the hot fixes implemented from pc too. That's why I'm not using caps lock.

56 minutes ago, (NSW)Soulstaria said:

They did if you poke around. I believe Friday they said posted that something is in cert so that sounded like deadlock protocol cert with the hot fixes implemented from pc too. That's why I'm not using caps lock.

Do you recall where you saw that? Usually a thread goes up when the build is submitted.

1 hour ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

Do you recall where you saw that? Usually a thread goes up when the build is submitted.

It was in one of the hotfix updates I thought or it was a quick dev post saying they were in cert... I havent tried going back around looking for it but I know it was prior to monday that I found it. I'm 95% it was a slip up but in update notes or something?

Il y a 20 heures, (NSW)Soulstaria a dit :

It was in one of the hotfix updates I thought or it was a quick dev post saying they were in cert... I havent tried going back around looking for it but I know it was prior to monday that I found it. I'm 95% it was a slip up but in update notes or something?

Then where is the thread. Why is there no stream or anything to say that its on cert?

DE did NOTHING this time so how are we supposed to know if they dont post it in there OFFICIAL FORUMS? 

If you find that thread and its NOT for PC, im interested. If its not the case, DE just didnt do there job. AGAIN

20 hours ago, (NSW)Soulstaria said:

I think it's possible you misread or there was a slip-up yeah. There's been no news for any console cert builds yet, so I doubt anyone's have been sent out. 

4 minutes ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

I think it's possible you misread or there was a slip-up yeah. There's been no news for any console cert builds yet, so I doubt anyone's have been sent out. 

Yeah I went back through them and I was sure I saw it... could've sworn it was friday so maybe I misread but I swear I saw it 😞

As soon as The Deadlock Protocol is sent to Cert, we will post a Cert Status thread in Nintendo Switch Announcements and share that thread in-game on the news tab in your Orbiter. That's the usual order-of-operations for console updates! Typically, after a mainline PC update, we want to make sure our console team has a chance to implement changes and fixes from Hotfixes that followed the mainline update. We're almost ready!

There might be some confusion here because we have mentioned in other threads that The Deadlock Protocol is nearly ready for Cert. I said here for example to "expect Cert Status threads soon". Sorry if my messaging was unclear!

No Cert Status threads are live yet but you can expect more info very soon 🙂

il y a une heure, [DE]Helen a dit :

As soon as The Deadlock Protocol is sent to Cert, we will post a Cert Status thread in Nintendo Switch Announcements and share that thread in-game on the news tab in your Orbiter. That's the usual order-of-operations for console updates! Typically, after a mainline PC update, we want to make sure our console team has a chance to implement changes and fixes from Hotfixes that followed the mainline update. We're almost ready!

There might be some confusion here because we have mentioned in other threads that The Deadlock Protocol is nearly ready for Cert. I said here for example to "expect Cert Status threads soon". Sorry if my messaging was unclear!

Finally! Some infos ! Thanks you very much DE Helen!

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thanks for making me feel not crazy for finding that bit. ☺️

Archived