The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Reminder: It's Been Seven Months Since Telos Boltace Has Been Allowed to Break Maps

Kontrollo

For the recent topic clickers:

Spoiler

u5o4YgK.png

... and matches, and our hopes and dreams.

Yeah not really, but you get the point. The Old Blood update was released on 31. October 2019, now we have 31. Mai 2020. That's...

• 7 months
  • 213 days
  • ~30.5 weeks
  • roughly 5k hours

And we know the simplest fix would be as easy as flipping a switch.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

For the recent topic clickers:

Reveal hidden contents

u5o4YgK.png

... and matches, and our hopes and dreams.

Yeah not really, but you get the point. The Old Blood update was released on 31. October 2019, now we have 31. Mai 2020. That's...

• 7 months
  • 213 days
  • ~30.5 weeks
  • roughly 5k hours

It’s because according to one of the developers during a devstreme they pulled the conclave team to work on melee 3.0 and then pulled them to work on railjack.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

It’s because according to one of the developers during a devstreme they pulled the conclave team to work on melee 3.0 and then pulled them to work on railjack.

I wish they would take the happy zephyr team to work on railjack instead. Happy zephyr has a smaller community than conclave, but has received more timely updates & attention that conclave in recent months. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Doesnt explain why conclave has been on a downward spiral since chains of harrow. 

Probably because broken things keep getting left in Conclave, such as the Telos Boltace... 

There have been things in Conclave before Telos Boltace was broken, some still are broken (hydroid puddle)... Telos is just the latest and most obvious outlier at the present moment. 

• Like 3

On 2020-05-31 at 6:28 PM, Godzilla853 said:
  • roughly 5k hours

On 2020-05-31 at 6:28 PM, Godzilla853 said:

That's beside the point, and I'm not even asking for a full-timer here. Let me rephrase it in form of a question:

How many switches can you flip in ~5k hours?

I'd wager that if you were part of the team, you could've fixed it in the time it took you to respond, for example.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

That's beside the point, and I'm not even asking for a full-timer here. Let me rephrase it in form of a question:

How many switches can you flip in ~5k hours?

I'd wager that if you were part of the team, you could've fixed it in the time it took you to respond, for example.

Well I understand that. It’s likely something they know about.

9 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Well I understand that. It’s likely something they know about.

Several people have posted about it here, in some patch notes threads and in some threads in the bugs subforums, (IIRC, it's been a while).

But I can't shake the feeling that they somehow still don't. Otherwise I wouldn't have felt compelled to make yet another thread about it. 😣

Sometimes I just wonder what's going on in that dev studio these days, to be honest. I've seen they've fixed the slide melee oneshots at least, so that's one problem of The Old Blood addressed.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I know its been way longer than 7 months by now, so here a quick link to the wrap up thread about whats wrong with the Telos Boltace to favor a quick and clean fix of said matter. Hopefully soon tm 

• Like 3

On 2020-06-07 at 1:53 PM, Kontrollo said:

Sometimes I just wonder what's going on in that dev studio these days, to be honest. I've seen they've fixed the slide melee oneshots at least, so that's one problem of The Old Blood addressed.

At this point, I'm thinking either:

1. They just believe it's okay or funny to keep it in or

2. They're scared of backlash about removing it because it's so widely used by a fraction of a fraction of the playerbase but, hey, paranoia!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tyreaus said:

At this point, I'm thinking either:

1. They just believe it's okay or funny to keep it in or

2. They're scared of backlash about removing it because it's so widely used by a fraction of a fraction of the playerbase but, hey, paranoia!

I have some other ideas, the nicest one is probably:
3. No one visits this subforum, and all the other posts/threads on the matter (Bugs, patch threads) somehow got lost on a pile of things to address eventually.

Edit: and no. It lost its novelty on the first day or maybe week of its introduction. If someone really thinks that's still funny then they should probably not be in charge of making these kinds of decisions.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 2