Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

1 minute ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

Oh man, DE gonna wake up just to start their day in panic mode lol. Hope they got they coffee set to auto-brew for the am

Maybe, depends if this is happening to absolutely everyone on ps4. I doubt it though as there would be maybe a thousand or more people posting on this? I don't know the numbers and have not checked to see the player count on ps4. Anyone confirm people still playing wf ps4 anywhere out there? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Maybe, depends if this is happening to absolutely everyone on ps4. I doubt it though as there would be maybe a thousand or more people posting on this? I don't know the numbers and have not checked to see the player count on ps4. Anyone confirm people still playing wf ps4 anywhere out there? 

Not every player posts on the forums. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Do you also have this problem? 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Not every player posts on the forums. 

Yeah I know but if it was that bad it would be all the internet more than it is. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)le-Symphoniste said:

Do you also have this problem? 

Would not be here if i didn't, i'd be playing railjack on my ship HMS Biscuit 😞

35 минут назад, (PS4)o0Pleomax0o сказал:

If it was a PSN issue it would effect all games by that reasoning the ? 

I also had same problem with TES Online several hours earlier. Now it works, Warframe still don't.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

Oh man, DE gonna wake up just to start their day in panic mode lol. Hope they got they coffee set to auto-brew for the am

Interesting ... Not being critical here ... But reading that just started the wheels turning, and I wondered, does DE not have any employee on a late or night shift, at least just monitoring the running of operations ... and, WHAM. My thinking just ended right there. Because I realized what I was visualizing was basically how the work environment looked BEFORE shifting to a Work-From-Home reconfiguration. 

So NOW, I somehow expect all the more, that there is SOMEONE who is already awake, at home,  or was (and maybe is getting some Rack Time, hour by hour, hanging on a reply from someone, or some service).

Just like that, it hit me. My train of thought was framing a living/working situation in the way things USED to be. Get up at home, in the morning, then go off to work somewhere else. 

[DE] is already "in the office," so to speak. 

The PROBLEM that seems all too likely, is not having enough information about what they are trying to do, that can be explained, to relate in a post. 

(I just have this recent memory of a Devstream that kicked off with going through stuff which Steve was not needed for, because he had stuff set up to demonstrate something really cool, but it wasn't working. He knew he could get it working, if just left to it, and then come in on the Devstream. And lo and behold, Steve comes in after a half hour of lead-in, or so, running his hands down his face. "Two million lines of code, and one wrong letter." Okay, that should do fine. Don't ask him to try to explain anything more ... Oh! Too late. Fortunately he had the presence of mind to say, it's really not onna do any good to try to explain and talk about it. I'm going to show it to you.)

Or, maybe ]DE] really is just all sleeping, and in for a surprise when they wake up and get to work.

What do I know.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)xxav1xl6ivax said:

Interesting ... Not being critical here ... But reading that just started the wheels turning, and I wondered, does DE not have any employee on a late or night shift, at least just monitoring the running of operations ... and, WHAM. My thinking just ended right there. Because I realized what I was visualizing was basically how the work environment looked BEFORE shifting to a Work-From-Home reconfiguration. 

So NOW, I somehow expect all the more, that there is SOMEONE who is already awake, at home,  or was (and maybe is getting some Rack Time, hour by hour, hanging on a reply from someone, or some service).

Just like that, it hit me. My train of thought was framing a living/working situation in the way things USED to be. Get up at home, in the morning, then go off to work somewhere else. 

[DE] is already "in the office," so to speak. 

The PROBLEM that seems all too likely, is not having enough information about what they are trying to do, that can be explained, to relate in a post. 

(I just have this recent memory of a Devstream that kicked off with going through stuff which Steve was not needed for, because he had stuff set up to demonstrate something really cool, but it wasn't working. He knew he could get it working, if just left to it, and then come in on the Devstream. And lo and behold, Steve comes in after a half hour of lead-in, or so, running his hands down his face. "Two million lines of code, and one wrong letter." Okay, that should do fine. Don't ask him to try to explain anything more ... Oh! Too late. Fortunately he had the presence of mind to say, it's really not onna do any good to try to explain and talk about it. I'm going to show it to you.)

Or, maybe ]DE] really is just all sleeping, and in for a surprise when they wake up and get to work.

What do I know.

You just said/speculated about a whole lot of nothing. 

42 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Theres a ton of reports of outages on Downdetector

16 minutes ago, (PS4)zxbob said:

Just noticed that there is a Play Station update waiting so  manually  loaded it and warframe now works

Had nothing to do with it, just chance that whatever party got it fixed at the same time roughly as you updated. I hadn't did the recent PlayStation update either and tired it MUCH earlier and it wasn't that.