Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestreams Postponed This Week

[DE]Helen

16 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Will the update fix the ability to pet MOAs? I miss petting mine ;-;

If I remember correctly, there was a PC hotfix recently (it might have been the latest one) that fixed that bug. So I would assume so.

5 hours ago, KreyLox said:

Players are still waiting for informations about deadlock protocol. Is it postponed (again) ? The lack of communication is very painful and it's a mandatory element to keep the players informed

LOL. No. Legit you've been spoiled by DE. No other gamedev communicates on a point-by-point basis and expecting DE to maintain a RSS feed of everything the company does when developing content is absurd especially when timeframes are never certain. They explained they had to delay it and gave a timeframe of 'June'. That's more than they HAVE to share and we certainly haven't passed June.

4 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

"Better than nothing"

NO. Thats the kind of attitude that brought us to this point, and the situation is not fine. So nope.

"Better than nothing" is exactly the kind of attitude you should have. They have already posted that it was delayed and gave the timeframe of 'June' as to when to expect it. Given we haven't passed June, I really don't understand what the issue is. As a point: I expect a reply to this post within the 20 seconds of my submitting the reply or It's been way too long and I simply treat you as uncommunicative and my almost non-existent relationship with you will deteriorate and I simply will ignore anything you do eventually post. (It's not so easy, is it? By the way. Your time's up. Please reconsider your forum management.)

5 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

The Community Team will not be hosting home live streams this week as we continue to focus on making improvements within our game.

Our hearts are with you, Tenno. Please be safe.

Could we get some alerts tho ?

il y a une heure, HmInteresting a dit :

Literally takes one sentence to avoid all this drama due to lack of communication.

In fact, no. The reality is, imo, that the loud part of the community about this is spoiled like an angry child and act as one.

One sentence ? Yeah, fine, and immediatly you have an army of "Oh great, [DE]layed again ! We didnt see that coming ! YoU FaILeD ThE PlAyerBASE aGAIN!". Even if we are talking about a few days, wich is insane apparently.

You will also have the army who demand more precisions, more explanations to calm their frustrations and insecure feels about "WHEN", because one sentence is not enough.

Give a long explanation and half of people won't even read it, of course. Give nothing, a radio silence about it one week and the forums go full drama. People just like to get excited for any reason. But i agreed that DE has its share of responsibility here : Teasing a content on several devstreams, trailers, getting people over hyped and suddenly going on a complete silence is weird. (And that's not the exact formula to obtain an adult audience) Weird, but nothing deserving such a hilarious level of panic and anger management.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Soulstaria said:

Not really... it's for pc only it seems -.- they should do all at once. Looks like end of july for us if we follow the pattern right? Which means no nightwave part 2 or deadlock... sad times here 😞

Knowing DE they’ll try to get it out for us before tennocon. 

Archived