Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestreams Postponed This Week

[DE]Helen

I was actually looking forward to both of these as it would be something new and interesting to do as the new nightwave cephalon gear when collected led me thinking of what the future episodes are.. also from what I've been reading, this is one of the longer delays on nightwave episodes? 

Finally I have noticed alot more crashing in profit taker where the entire party crashes out at different portions or at the same time alot lately and theres still the horrible lag at exploiter orb loading in or out of each segment.

Btw what's with the console with the cipher dial at the exploiter that's works but doesnt have anything to solve it? Was there a older way of doing exploiter orb?

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Soulstaria said:

Btw what's with the console with the cipher dial at the exploiter that's works but doesnt have anything to solve it? Was there a older way of doing exploiter orb?

It was part of a global puzzle to unlock Deck 12.

hace 26 minutos, [DE]Helen dijo:

Our Marketing channels will be sharing more info very soon!

Ok, but you already know you re not doing it well, right? You already know the silence is hurting your relationship with the playerbase, right? You re clever enough to know this, so I ll just ask why are you doing it this way? I dont get it, people only demands information and DE gives nothing, silence. Its frustrating, you dont seem to learn from your mistakes.

21 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Ok, but you already know you re not doing it well, right? You already know the silence is hurting your relationship with the playerbase, right? You re clever enough to know this, so I ll just ask why are you doing it this way? I dont get it, people only demands information and DE gives nothing, silence. Its frustrating, you dont seem to learn from your mistakes.

Its better than nothing, I know for a fact that there are devs who will only share some thing if pressured about it, otherwise they remain silent. Take care DE, and keep up the good work!

hace 1 minuto, Captain_Rocket505 dijo:

Its better than nothing, I know for a fact that there are devs who will only share some thing if pressured about it, otherwise they remain silent. Take care DE, and keep up the good work!

"Better than nothing"

NO. Thats the kind of attitude that brought us to this point, and the situation is not fine. So nope.

Archived