Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to board my railjack?

unmutual

Question

i have no idea how to board my railjack. i'm sure i built it because i did the missions. but there is no way to do it from the dry dock or orbiter. searched for answers but those dont help me because it says that you can do it from the dry dock or orbiter...

how? what am i missing?

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Patterner said:

i have no idea how to board my railjack. i'm sure i built it because i did the missions. but there is no way to do it from the dry dock or orbiter. searched for answers but those dont help me because it says that you can do it from the dry dock or orbiter...

how? what am i missing?

If you go to the dry dock it should be right in front of you and if you stand in the circular floor panel in the back of your orbiter you should have the option to board. You should be able to see it from the sunroof window in the middle of the orbiter too. It sounds like you haven't finished building it TBH.

You might have another quest mission or two.  Interact with that same terminal you used to build the RJ.  When it comes time to board, your map will have a marker for where to board it, the ramp closest to the configuration and research terminals.

I know this is a year old, but just for players searching this and attempted to board the railjack in your orbiter and no option appeared in the dry dock console. At the dry dock, clan or relay, there is a long platform that is directly under the left or right side of the railjack, There you have the option to board it. After that you will go on a mission to get a key for the railjack's power system, after that you can take your railjack to missions, AND THEN YOU CAN BOARD IT THROUGH YOUR ORIBITER. FYI you should definitely hire crew in fortuna from Ticker. However you may have to level your crew level. (look up a guide to see how crews work) Hope this helps :).

Also equip a "omni" in your gear slot, its used to repair your railjack on missions!

Edited by migel.cab
Omni tool IS ESSENTIAL
  • Like 6

On 2020-06-12 at 9:52 AM, unmutual said:

i have no idea how to board my railjack. i'm sure i built it because i did the missions.

To me it sounds like you do not own fully complete railjack , watch this video in case you missed something .

Edit - This video is slightly dated , you can no longer obtain Cy blueprint from clan research , its now in market named "railjack cephalon" , use search bar as its tricky to find it .

Edited by bad4youLT

On 2020-06-12 at 1:52 AM, unmutual said:

how? what am i missing?

its abit of a bug that sometimes after you leave the railjack once you return to dry dock from a mission you cant get back into it.
tho you can still always fast travel to the dojos navigation an you can start up the mission there 

On 2021-10-03 at 10:10 AM, migel.cab said:

I know this is a year old, but just for players searching this and attempted to board the railjack in your orbiter and no option appeared in the dry dock console. At the dry dock, clan or relay, there is a long platform that is directly under the left or right side of the railjack, There you have the option to board it. After that you will go on a mission to get a key for the railjack's power system, after that you can take your railjack to missions, AND THEN YOU CAN BOARD IT THROUGH YOUR ORIBITER. FYI you should definitely hire crew in fortuna from Ticker. However you may have to level your crew level. (look up a guide to see how crews work) Hope this helps :).

Also equip a "omni" in your gear slot, its used to repair your railjack on missions!

I know this is a year old, but thank you so much

• Like 1