Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's delux skin.

dardo93

12 hours ago, (PS4)STR8L8CED said:

Lmao, a lot of you into fat chicks and it shows.

Grendel is fat. Most of the body proportions of the other frames are the idealized super model. Hildryn and rhino are extremely jacked body builders.

This new garuda skin is a literal skeleton.

Garudas other skins have normal body proportions.

I feel ya on the design.

Garuda is a (the?) Gore Queen. She should've gotten a skin that made her appear more regal, similar to how her default and the successor skin makes her look like a walking royal hall with the ribbon stemming from her.

Garuda's deluxe just really doesn't fit the aesthetic of an all powerful Queen of Blood & Gore. It runs more along the lines of angsty eating disorder incarnate.

I think the idea was a skeletal vampire queen motif. But i really don't get that image from the skin. The artist does have other work i actually like.

Its too skeletal, too small, all the femanine curves are completely gone. And due to the size of the design not even the helm works with other skins.

We where suppose to get the vampire queen from the lastate movie. Instead we got jack from nightmare before xmas.

At least the syandana and weapon skin look nice.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

I really like new skin especially because it gives a different shape to work with.

The only complaint I have is that it's a little hard to match the textures or patterns of the other helmets to the skin. Nowhere near as glaringly bad as Nova's otherwise amazing skin recently. That things an oversaturated nightmare!

On 2020-06-15 at 8:39 AM, dardo93 said:

Hey the new delux skin for garuda IS TOO THIN, looks like she have anorexy.

DE can you added more...you know.. a little bit "fat"?

just say you want them THICC and not STICC

On 2020-06-15 at 11:18 AM, VentiGlondi said:

Someone had the courage to make a female warframe with no ass and they deserve respect for that.

does trinity prime get respect? her ass is completely covered by some weird crayfish abdomen. all its missing are some swimmerets.

On 2020-06-15 at 12:16 PM, Mover-NeRo said:

Its similarly themed as last Ash deluxe. While quite detail in texture i am not fan of this theme.

I like both of the skins by themselves, but the reduced over-all size of the model means that mixing and matching with other helmets ends up looking... goofy.

On 2020-06-17 at 1:17 AM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I think the idea was a skeletal vampire queen motif. But i really don't get that image from the skin. The artist does have other work i actually like.

Its too skeletal, too small, all the femanine curves are completely gone. And due to the size of the design not even the helm works with other skins.

We where suppose to get the vampire queen from the lastate movie. Instead we got jack from nightmare before xmas.

At least the syandana and weapon skin look nice.

They just didn’t go “nightmarish gaunt-haunt” enough with it imho. Because proportions can’t be stretched due to character model limitations, you don’t even get the long-limbed “Jack” effect.

“Desiccated” is a good way to describe it, but anything desiccated in real life often comes across as frail or weakened.

Not being able to work with classic skull features further obscures intent.

It’s limitations like these that make it a real challenge to execute the vision, no matter how detailed and thin the “chitin” becomes