The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

18小时前 , Crystal58 说:

As I initially thought, they're the rare version. So it's not as bad as a reinforced or ancient molted cask, but it's still pretty tough. Just flick your scanner open every 3 seconds and listen for the beep. A bunch of 5 minute survivals of running through the entire map, and it should be a fairly easy get. Make it a bounty, and you can multi-task farming standing.

Thank you for your efforts. May I ask if the sound produced by this container is the same as the brainwashing sound produced by the Rare Orokin Container?

On 2023-12-15 at 4:07 AM, HazelMeade said:

ItxOmun.png

Fairly sure the codex is just broken for those last four.
For example, I don't see a "Shuffling Fragment Eximus" scanned for you - or me for that matter - but I have encountered plenty in mission, and scanned them when they were highlighted as still needing scans by the codex scanner.

Now they just appear green as if they are completed.

IF you go to simulacrum, you will see that you could put down a "Shuffling Fragment Eximus" - but that it still requires scans - so they are just not registering.  Probably the same for the  other three missing entries as well.

Il y a 16 heures, Crystal58 a dit :

In other news, the LR4 test is a deimos infested survival, where the enemies get harder and harder. The MR4 one spawns a bunch of leapers at the start, maybe someone can get deimos leapers to spawn? I tried it myself and couldn't do it unfortunately.

I've made it 3 times to tcheck and there is no deimos leaper.

Edited by Momoque2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

IF you go to simulacrum, you will see that you could put down a "Shuffling Fragment Eximus" - but that it still requires scans - so they are just not registering.  Probably the same for the  other three missing entries as well.

The simulacrum also doesn't show:

• hurling fragment
  • lumbering fragment (broken in codex)
  • shuffling fragment
  • rogue voidrig
  • rogue voidrig eximus (not in codex either)
  • Like 3

I have good news too though. Look at this:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Narmer enemies are spawning as low level after the bounty is over. Other thumpers may be able to spawn. I will update my post if I find any.

UPDATE: I could not get one to spawn, but I did kill a doma during the bounty, so that may have influenced it. I can confirm that enemies and ships are spawning 40 minutes after the bounty ended, at the normal enemy levels for the plains, ranging in terms of location. First attempt at recreation has failed, so I ask of you to help me and try it yourself:

I started the bounty from Konzu, 1h before nightfall. I joined someone else's public session, who finished the first stage right as I loaded the plains. I didn't sit much in the area of the bounty, as I was hunting at the same time while waiting on the do-nothing-for-2-minutes timers to end, and at the end I went after the doma that spawned. We got all the bonuses. I left squad right after the bounty ended. After the host migration, all tusk enemies were replaced with narmers.

Edited by Crystal58
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Crystal58 said:

I have good news too though. Look at this:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Narmer enemies are spawning as low level after the bounty is over. Other thumpers may be able to spawn. I will update my post if I find any.

UPDATE: I could not get one to spawn, but I did kill a doma during the bounty, so that may have influenced it. I can confirm that enemies and ships are spawning 40 minutes after the bounty ended, at the normal enemy levels for the plains, ranging in terms of location. First attempt at recreation has failed, so I ask of you to help me and try it yourself:

I started the bounty from Konzu, 1h before nightfall. I joined someone else's public session, who finished the first stage right as I loaded the plains. I didn't sit much in the area of the bounty, as I was hunting at the same time while waiting on the do-nothing-for-2-minutes timers to end, and at the end I went after the doma that spawned. We got all the bonuses. I left squad right after the bounty ended. After the host migration, all tusk enemies were replaced with narmers.

So can you only get this to happen if a host migration happens?

9小时前 , Crystal58 说:

It makes no sound and is not seen by treasure abilities :')

Are their specific production locations the same as rare items? For example, sculptures and sound souls.I have encountered several times where a reward of half an hour has been given, and that should be it. Unfortunately, this time the jar exploded and there was no residue scanning available. This is a unique and rare container.

16 hours ago, Jivy said:

So can you only get this to happen if a host migration happens?

I don't know, Needs a bigger sample size for testing

11 hours ago, Hatsune-Miku-Prime said:

Are their specific production locations the same as rare items? For example, sculptures and sound souls.I have encountered several times where a reward of half an hour has been given, and that should be it. Unfortunately, this time the jar exploded and there was no residue scanning available. This is a unique and rare container.

I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand your message. Are you asking about the spawn locations? I believe it's the same as the vocas, yes.

Strange codex bug about the Muzureh Entrati Coffer.
With Netracells  rounds i've reached 7/12 scans. Then no more scan progression.
Today, in a netracell run, besides the  Muzureh Entrati Coffer offered as  reward at the end of mission, we've found  another one hidden in  the map.
I've scanned both (in fact, Helios scanned both), but only 1 did count, being now at 8/12 scans.

Did someone managed to reach 12/12 Muzureh Entrati Coffer scans ?
Thanks for your feedback tennos !

UPDATE : new netracell run, another Muzureh Entrati Coffer reward : scan done (by myself without Helios ;). Back in the codex i'm still stuck at 8/12.
DE.... i know you hate (at least despise) your codex, but come on....

Edited by -Kramer-
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, -Kramer- said:

Strange codex bug about the Muzureh Entrati Coffer.
With Netracells  rounds i've reached 7/12 scans. Then no more scan progression.

Hmm.  I scanned 3/12 last week.  I scanned 4 while running netracells last night, but I'm still at 3/12.  Maybe they actually broke this in the patch?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

Does anyone know where ally necra can be found  ? I have 2/3 scan, already tried deimos but did'nt count.

I did get those by scanning the live necramechs on Deimos in Cambion Drift (Vome only, IIRC).

Edited by HazelMeade

il y a 35 minutes, VibingCat a dit :

Are they revealed by Golden Instinct and Orokin Eye? After three hundred runs with Helios I haven't found any yet.

You can find it in the vault mission, its the one in the center of the vault, so when its almost the end open  the vault and run in it to scan it.

• Like 1

I'm at 7/12 scans on the Muzureh and my friend I've ran every netracell with is at 5/12. We both did 10. Something's clearly wrong. My guess right away is that on synthesis double scans it breaks and doesnt increase the number. Since the numbers match up.

• Like 2

Il y a 13 heures, Crystal58 a dit :

I'm at 7/12 scans on the Muzureh and my friend I've ran every netracell with is at 5/12. We both did 10. Something's clearly wrong. My guess right away is that on synthesis double scans it breaks and doesnt increase the number. Since the numbers match up.

I've completed all 12 and its random, some times it count some times it does'nt. New bug

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 3

On 2023-12-16 at 2:22 PM, Momoque2 said:

If anyone find a Thalmin Entrati Coffer please make a screenshot of it and send it here.

Finally I've found one and my Helios scanned it before I accidentally destroyed it with a slam attack. It was highlighted by Orokin Eye. To give you an idea of how rare it is, so far I collected over 900 vocas.

It dropped 60 minutes affinity booster and a bunch of Entrati Lanthorns.

il y a 31 minutes, VibingCat a dit :

Finally I've found one and my Helios scanned it before I accidentally destroyed it with a slam attack. It was highlighted by Orokin Eye. To give you an idea of how rare it is, so far I collected over 900 vocas.

It dropped 60 minutes affinity booster and a bunch of Entrati Lanthorns.

I envy you. Does it make a sound or is it silent ?