The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Posted (edited)
Le 21/06/2024 à 21:25, Voltage a dit :
  • (3 scans) Drekar Hellion Eximus - Umbriel Interception, Uranus (takes a long time as these don't seem to spawn until round 4 or 5)

Drekar Hellion Eximus spawn also on Ophelia Survival, Uranus. Got my first spawn around 30 min. 

Edited by -Kramer-

Posted (edited)
On 2024-06-30 at 4:17 AM, Branden1220 said:

Anyone know if this still works? Ive been running it for hours and haven't even seen one harpi

Are you sure you're doing it right? The first time i tried i gave up cause i couldn't see them. It depends on loading time, but they're usually already dead by the time you leave the railjack. The only reason this scan is possible in the first place is the fact they're ragdolling- instead of exploding -so look for that. Some tips i can give is get faster movement (nezha's slide helps) and keybind your synthesis scanner. You'll also need to archwing blink once you get out, but in the first couple attempts it might be better to just look for them instead, as it can lomake you lose your sense of direction.

I can confirm this has still worked in the past, about a year or so after that was posted. Maybe more. I wish I could help with testing, but I'd rather beat myself with a hammer than replay the quest for the actual 8th time.

If you're really desperate, there's a pretty good chance that changing your framerate will affect the time it takes for it to die.

Edited by Crystal58

22 hours ago, Crystal58 said:

I can confirm this has still worked in the past, about a year or so after that was posted. Maybe more. I wish I could help with testing, but I'd rather beat myself with a hammer than replay the quest for the actual 8th time.

yeah I can understand that.. tried it twice yesterday .. but I have a S#&$-net so they most probably die before I even get out.. but I may try again lata.. thanks for the response :)

• 2 weeks later...
В 06.07.2024 в 05:13, GameGuyPrime сказал:

After 28 - 40 minutes in Ophelia Survival on Uranus, I was able to get 3 codex scans of the Drekar Hellion Eximus, thus completing my codex entry for this unit.

The first appeared at the 13th minute. The second appeared in the 20th minute.
Solo in normal.

47 minutes ago, MasterKT said:

Is Apothic imprint still bugged?

AFAIK, if one of these scans bugs out for you in the quest, there isn't currently a way to get it (which, like several other codex bugs, is really annoying).

Anyone knows what the hack happened to the Stalker codex entry since the last patch?
Never scanned him but he has the same scan amount like protector stalker and shadow stalker after the patch..

Codex is really a mess and the Warframe Support excuses things by "just a visual bug" and this in a verry visual game with fashion content.. i'd call it a BUG that should get attention. 🙃

12 minutes ago, Crispy1303 said:

Anyone knows what the hack happened to the Stalker codex entry since the last patch?
Never scanned him but he has the same scan amount like protector stalker and shadow stalker after the patch..

It's an intentional change they made in 36.0.5:

From the patch notes

• Scans for the Shadow Stalker and Protector Stalker will now count as scans for his previously-unlocked variants, if not already fully scanned.
    • Ex: Scans for the Protector Stalker will now also contribute scans for Stalker and Shadow Stalker, if they are not already fully scanned.
    • This addresses players having issues earning scans for earlier-game Stalker variants as they progress through the Main Story. 

• Like 1

Le 29/07/2024 à 14:45, drnlmza a dit :

It's an intentional change they made in 36.0.5:

From the patch notes

• Scans for the Shadow Stalker and Protector Stalker will now count as scans for his previously-unlocked variants, if not already fully scanned.
    • Ex: Scans for the Protector Stalker will now also contribute scans for Stalker and Shadow Stalker, if they are not already fully scanned.
    • This addresses players having issues earning scans for earlier-game Stalker variants as they progress through the Main Story. 

Before this patch, I used to get with newbie in mission to find the base stalker 😂 now players won't have to live this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Il y a 18 heures, BoomBook a dit :

@MaiNeym hi. 

Typholyst and Unformed Sentient's image are unavailable from first post.

rdXpTC2.jpeg

BekLfe2.jpeg

Hi, just for info MaiNeym left this topic a long time ago, we now usually use this topic to give info for new ennemies when there is a uptade and the list of the front message of this topic wasn't uptated after MaiNeym left.  You can see this because the list says that maro quest isn't replayable and it is replayable.

Edited by Momoque2

1 hour ago, Momoque2 said:

Hi, just for info MaiNeym left this topic a long time ago, we now usually use this topic to give info for new ennemies when there is a uptade and the list of the front message of this topic wasn't uptated after MaiNeym left.  You can see this because the list says that maro quest isn't replayable and it is replayable.

Thanks for information. 

I played again The New War but there is a problem for me:)

There isn't Gear for scan or no Helios. How can we scan this enemies?

Just Atlas? Maybe Atlas's augment...

I don't know...

I don't play again this Quest :) Maybe when Codex problem fix, i can rejoin for scan with Atlas.

I checked where is enemy...

Typholyst is in She Gives, We Live's mission's Cetus Tower's top to the Murex.

Unformed Sentient is in Purse The Lotus mission when aboard the Murex.

This is just a note... Maybe we need...

Le 20/08/2024 à 14:36, BoomBook a dit :

Thanks for information. 

I don't know...

I don't play again this Quest :) Maybe when Codex problem fix, i can rejoin for scan with Atlas.

manual scanner, heliocor, atlas augment, dante.

On 2024-08-20 at 3:36 PM, BoomBook said:

Thanks for information. 

I don't know...

Dont worry friend, these entries dont appear in the codex. Same as almost all duviri enemies.

Warframe_20240822143120.png?ex=66c8d8fc&is=66c7877c&hm=efcba15fa55b8c6a69635594618317dc2797ade313b4c682de1cdfc67799ae97&

Seems like there's a duplicate entry between Rogue Voidrig and its eximus counterpart. The Voidrig Eximus scans have been bugged the past few weeks and wont complete for me. I'm wondering if this duplicate entry is the "fixed" version of the rogue voidrig eximus. Anyone test it out yet?

Le 22/08/2024 à 20:48, (PSN)jqmac a dit :

Warframe_20240822143120.png?ex=66c8d8fc&is=66c7877c&hm=efcba15fa55b8c6a69635594618317dc2797ade313b4c682de1cdfc67799ae97&

Seems like there's a duplicate entry between Rogue Voidrig and its eximus counterpart. The Voidrig Eximus scans have been bugged the past few weeks and wont complete for me. I'm wondering if this duplicate entry is the "fixed" version of the rogue voidrig eximus. Anyone test it out yet?

The rogue voidrig eximus was bugued ? I didn't know but I think this entry is made to be the Deimos Rogue Voidrig but DE forgot to put Deimos in the entry name.

Edited by Momoque2

12 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

The rogue voidrid eximus was bugued ? I didn't know but I think this entry is made to be the Deimos Rogue Voidrig but DE forgot to put Deimos in the entry name.

Yes the Rogue Voidrig eximus scans don't increase even after scanning. This has been bugged since they added the entry with the release of Jade Shadows. Those who scanned 3/3 prior to the entry being added have a complete entry, I only had 1 scan apparently. When I go to scan them in EDA or any other mission they show as green, and even if I scan the codex entry doesn't progress. I'll check to see if the new entry is meant to be Deimos Voidrig and report back here with what I find.

• Like 1

Il y a 12 heures, (PSN)jqmac a dit :

Yes the Rogue Voidrig eximus scans don't increase even after scanning. This has been bugged since they added the entry with the release of Jade Shadows. Those who scanned 3/3 prior to the entry being added have a complete entry, I only had 1 scan apparently. When I go to scan them in EDA or any other mission they show as green, and even if I scan the codex entry doesn't progress. I'll check to see if the new entry is meant to be Deimos Voidrig and report back here with what I find.

No, the new entry is not Deimos Rogue voidrig, because its between Rogue Voidrig and his eximus version. It may be the deimos rogue voidrig (ally voidrig) but in this case DE forgot to put Deimos in his name. And for the Rogue voidrig eximus, did you try to scan the one that spawn in basic alchemy? Did you try to use dante, simaris scanner, heliocor ?

Edited by Momoque2

It's kind of sad how Sevagoth Prime's Shadow Codex entry can be fixed within 24 hours and then the well-maintained list of entries that should be hidden for the last 4 years aren't fixed.

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, Voltage a dit :

It's kind of sad how Sevagoth Prime's Shadow Codex entry can be fixed within 24 hours and then the well-maintained list of entries that should be hidden for the last 4 years aren't fixed.

hidden ? Nah just put those limited ennemies in simaris target list, it will make some content.

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, Momoque2 a dit :

No, the new entry is not Deimos Rogue voidrig, because its between Rogue Voidrig and his eximus version. It may be the deimos rogue voidrig (ally voidrig) but in this case DE forgot to put Deimos in his name. And for the Rogue voidrig eximus, did you try to scan the one that spawn in basic alchemy? Did you try to use dante, simaris scanner, heliocor ?

Couldn't it be the new Heart of Deimos quest end boss ? Someone told me the quest isn't replayable, but if it would be, maybe going there with a bonewidow with astral autopsy could do the trick ? Speculating.