Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aimbots in Conclave

(XBOX)GODsmokeZILLA

I know that this is not a new topic but it sucks that it's still a thing. This dude named -Removed Name- had like 60-0 KD in one match. I thought it was a fluke so I tried another one but on the loading screen it clearly said aimbot in his loadout.. This makes Conclave ridiculously stupid it's physically impossible hit him as much as he hits you, and was getting kills across the map with Vectis. Even up close with damage reduction frames like valkyr and mirage he was one shotting everyone basically. F***** dumb, then you guys wonder why nobody ever plays conclave. Because of these no talent morons that are willing to risk getting perma banned in exchange for getting a few cheap kills by letting an AI aim for them. And convince these creatures are the lowest form existence and I can only hope that somebody finds them and bricks their console since DE obviously doesn't care. There are archived posts on this topic from 3 or 4 years ago and it's still an issue. 

Here's an idea don't archive a topic if it's still an issue. Can't just pretend it doesn't exist and it will go away....  

I can't believe it says AIMBOT in their loadout, *the game knows they're cheating* but it's cool. Nobody even plays conclave right I wonder why

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame
  • Like 2

2 Things: name and shame is not allowed on the forum so if you want to keep this thread i suggest editing the user name of the person out. Secondly, you do realize that people can rename their weapons right? This is not the game warning you about someone using aimbot, this is them renaming one of their weapons.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

I can't believe it says AIMBOT in their loadout, *the game knows they're cheating* but it's cool. Nobody even plays conclave right I wonder why

you can name your weapons "Aimbot"

You got baited HARD.

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

you can name your weapons "Aimbot"

You got baited HARD.

Dude, go look at his activity feed. XGT

-Removed Name-

It's about a mile long, he post all of the game summaries that he complete and he wins every match, So he doesn't have a bit on how is he getting 30-40 kills per match and 0 deaths? Countless times? 

Are you that dumb?

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

2 Things: name and shame is not allowed on the forum so if you want to keep this thread i suggest editing the user name of the person out. Secondly, you do realize that people can rename their weapons right? This is not the game warning you about someone using aimbot, this is them renaming one of their weapons.

Then you explain how he's gone without a single loss in conclave genius

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

well if they are on xbox they might be using a mouse and keyboard? though i would assume that just about everyone would be using mouse and keyboard in conclave to get a leg-up

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

Name and shame my ask he should be ashamed of himself and his name should be made public info so that he doesn't keep doing this. Hell I post a pic 

no you dont understand, it is literally against the rules to call someone out by their username in the forum. If you want to report them and have screenshots then go for it, but do it properly through warframe support

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

Skill gap in conclave is high enough for experienced players to stomp newbies and never be killed by them.

• Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA:

Dont you think if the game truely recognized an aimbot being used, it would just write it in the loadout instead of banning the person outright? Obviously I wasnt there so I cant tell what actually happened but that doesnt change the fact that you fell for the bait.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA:

Name and shame I asked you should be ashamed of results his name should be made public info so that he doesn't keep doing this.

The no name and shame rule is made for 2 things:

• You could be making everything up just to make someone else look bad.
  • Internet lynch mobs have a history of going way overboard for the slightest missteps. Getting other people to harrass someone is not a great solution and, if allowed, would only get abused by less desirable members of the community.
  • Like 3