Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum void Feedback

MollAgdeduba

I started today to play some mission in the granuum void, and here's my feedback

1) Time: time is really low and is really difficult to have more. Time need to be incresed, or if not time at least the way you can earm more seconds

2) Enemies spawn: Maybe you know the Fermi Paradox? "if the universe is full of life, where are everyone?" same question for the specter in granuum void. Find enemies is impossible, they are low and scattered all around the map. Also enemies spawn need to be increased

3) Enemies killing: The problem is not killing enemies but that kill a specter don't give you any time. The ony way to have more time is  (if you are lucky enought) to get the triangle drop, and also that give you +1 second and is really a joke. Kill enemies should give you the time and no some tringle to take.

Also is useful to remember that if a host has a little of lag, or ping is near 100 or more, the gamemode is impossible to play.

4) Meta: All the problem i've talk about in the lines before lead to this. Meta. Once again you DE, have created a gamemode that is not "everything friendly" but totally "meta friedly". If you want to have a chance to reach the goal, you can't simply take the warframe you want with the weapon you want and a random online team, but you have to take the meta frame with meta weapon and a well equipped team.

Now DE, i have a question for you: Since this gamemode look like an "extreme sanctuary onslaught" you have not learnt anything from all the problem with meta you had with the totally unbalanced ESO? After all this years, you once again created something that force player to find the super-meta frame for reach a goal? ESO has Saryn; wich frame will be the one for Granuum void? 

5) Hostage rescue: rescue hostage give 100 standing with a syndicate, that's low but better than nothing. I learned somewhere that it should also give +20 second but no +20 second are given with a hostage rescue. Well give time with hostage rescue is a good idea.

6) Reward: There are 3 rotation, A, B and C but the goal is just 1. Why don't split the goal in 3 parts for each rotation? 

Example: kill 150 specter shoud be 50 kill rot A 100 kill rot B 150 rot C. If already is supposed to be like this, well you should know that this doesn't work; reward are given only at 150 specter.

And i give an extra feedback:

If you have a pistol and a glaive weapon that could be equipped together, you will not be able to use the glaive weapon throw/heavy attack, so you are forced to pass from pistol from primary and then use glaive again.

-----

Sry for bad english, i hope someone could read this.

1 hour ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Meta: All the problem i've talk about in the lines before lead to this. Meta. Once again you DE, have created a gamemode that is not "everything friendly" but totally "meta friedly". If you want to have a chance to reach the goal, you can't simply take the warframe you want with the weapon you want and a random online team, but you have to take the meta frame with meta weapon and a well equipped team.

Dunno.   I can do any Granum Void with any Frame + Xoris.   Because without Xoris you cant free 3 guys.   I don't even use other weapons. Only Abilities + Xoris.

Spawns are fine for me.  Plenty of time too.  I do hurry, but I never felt like its unfair or sht.  Its tight just right.   

I run solo tho.

Kainosh must be super heavy into this game to have such an easy time, however, doing most missions (Granuum Void especially) solo has an easier clear condition rather than having other players who need to contribute.

From my experience of doing this game mode i'm going to attempt doing a short concise pros cons in my opinion. And considering DE changed where the "Unerversal Medallions" work based on ONE PLAYERS feedback and something special for a certtain special player who streams normally, i hope my feedback will be useful and be backed by multiple other people. So before i go into a tangent about how a depopulation has never and will never happen......

PROS:

You really only need one coin of the particular level your aiming to "farm".

Seems everyone doesn't need a "Crown coin" only one person.

The Atmosphere is a very nice.

CONS:

Sparse enemies

The Granuum Void challenges your Mesa build (insert any other mass killing warframe name here)

Freeing fortuna people makes no sense, while it is rewarding to do so.

You want me to kill a certain number of enemies while also charge up my XORIS combo.

Falling into the abyss to be reset as normally feels like a missed opputunity, do the Protea rewind thing to where i first got into the Granuum Void should i fall into abyss.

Granuum says nothing, and only having the one enemy type feels like a missed oppurtunity.

SUSTAINS:

How you handled the time gains having a drop chance pyramid thing that gives time, and rescuing a fortuna person giving time is nice.

Things to kill is always a good idea.

Rep gians are nice.

CLOSING THOUGHTS:

Instead of a "kill count" how about requiring the player(s) to save fortuna people? seems rather heartless of the Tenno to only be there to have a "kill count" to get prizes. Have one guy marked on the map at all times, with 2 others you or someone else in party could go to save where the marked guy gives less points (same time gain).

Make a specter of the warframe loadout spawn to kill you. Killing THIS specter should be part of whether you get the next "prize". I remember when this was a thing back when Dark Sectors were just the Orokin Void map tile and it ended up being a neat way to farm the mod RAGE if somehow you succeeded. DO NOT underestimate how difficult those specter bots were.

The omnipresent Granuum needs more variety in "spectres". I'm not saying "randomly spawn a group of NEW LOKA ancients, i'm just saying there's enough different enemies you could lean on the lore of Granuum being the main man of the specter technology by having groups of specters load in of various enemies that already exist as a specter.

I realize that my ideas and thoughts on how the mode could be improved is asking for the entire mode to be completely revamped. SO first i'd like to thank you for reading this far.

TRUE CLOSING THOUGHTS:

Need more granuum specter spawns.

I get you love the idea of a weaopn being made use of to free the fortuna people, is it possible to have a "hackable" thing in the pyramid that then you can acquire a thing in which you can walk up to a fortuna person and just free them that way as an alternative method?

Make every weapon able to use a 3X or 4X heavy attack to free a fortuna person.

Your main problem is that there is a maximum enemy count.

If anyone is wandering away from your squad without killing the enemies that are following him, there won't be other spawns.
Stay grouped and it becomes easy.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-06-20 at 6:26 AM, MollAgdeduba said:

I started today to play some mission in the granuum void, and here's my feedback

1) Time: time is really low and is really difficult to have more. Time need to be incresed, or if not time at least the way you can earm more seconds

2) Enemies spawn: Maybe you know the Fermi Paradox? "if the universe is full of life, where are everyone?" same question for the specter in granuum void. Find enemies is impossible, they are low and scattered all around the map. Also enemies spawn need to be increased

3) Enemies killing: The problem is not killing enemies but that kill a specter don't give you any time. The ony way to have more time is  (if you are lucky enought) to get the triangle drop, and also that give you +1 second and is really a joke. Kill enemies should give you the time and no some tringle to take.

Also is useful to remember that if a host has a little of lag, or ping is near 100 or more, the gamemode is impossible to play.

4) Meta: All the problem i've talk about in the lines before lead to this. Meta. Once again you DE, have created a gamemode that is not "everything friendly" but totally "meta friedly". If you want to have a chance to reach the goal, you can't simply take the warframe you want with the weapon you want and a random online team, but you have to take the meta frame with meta weapon and a well equipped team.

Now DE, i have a question for you: Since this gamemode look like an "extreme sanctuary onslaught" you have not learnt anything from all the problem with meta you had with the totally unbalanced ESO? After all this years, you once again created something that force player to find the super-meta frame for reach a goal? ESO has Saryn; wich frame will be the one for Granuum void? 

5) Hostage rescue: rescue hostage give 100 standing with a syndicate, that's low but better than nothing. I learned somewhere that it should also give +20 second but no +20 second are given with a hostage rescue. Well give time with hostage rescue is a good idea.

6) Reward: There are 3 rotation, A, B and C but the goal is just 1. Why don't split the goal in 3 parts for each rotation? 

Example: kill 150 specter shoud be 50 kill rot A 100 kill rot B 150 rot C. If already is supposed to be like this, well you should know that this doesn't work; reward are given only at 150 specter.

And i give an extra feedback:

If you have a pistol and a glaive weapon that could be equipped together, you will not be able to use the glaive weapon throw/heavy attack, so you are forced to pass from pistol from primary and then use glaive again.

-----

Sry for bad english, i hope someone could read this.

This player speaks the truth but it's not like DE will ever listen.

Rescuing prisoners does give more time.  Thats the first thing you should do when you get in there before you start trying to nuke spectres.  They could up the time drops from enemies or make every kill grant more time.

The first two tiers are super easy to do solo.  Tier 3 is alot harder because the spectres are tankier.  Harder to pop them with Xoris and harder to nuke with abilities. 

-----------------------------

They have granum crown decorations in those voids for each tier.  I love having decorations in there to farm for.   My suggestion for improing Granum Voids is:

-Make the time constraint just a little more lax.

-Make solaris prisoners give Vox Solaris standing.  (and add Ostron prisoners who give Quills standing)

-add more decorations heh.  (between standing and decorations im sure people will run voids a long time after they get the main rewards from them). 

I want more tier 3 coin decorations....I try to help people run them but newbs dont mod their xoris or even take one.  

Archived