Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Adjust Armor

Richeatue

I know most fashion-framers have experienced a point in their life where they'd love to apply a shoulder piece to one of their skins, only to have the shoulder armor look out of place/clip. Give us the ability to adjust where the shoulder plates sit on our shoulders, much like the ability to adjust where our weapon holsters.

• Like 5

Very yes. Chestpieces too. I often want to add a sigil to my chest, but it has to go on the stomach because of the chestpiece, which I wish I could put just a bit higher. It needn't have full rotation or tilt, either, as that'd rather make a couple Tennocon pieces redundant...

Though resizing would be good, as shoulder pieces already change sizes on different frames.

And this for legpieces, I suppose, too. And shoulder emblems, so the little black projector circle can be made to actually be flush with every shoulderpiece'd be nice. That bugs me greatly on some.

As much as I would like that for armour pieces, and holsters for other weapons than melee and Syandanas, I do see an issue beyond the simple implementation of the holster manipulation interface from melee weapons. DE constantly tells us that rivens are limited per account coz they take a lot of space on a server.

Tho I do have a solution for that, standardise riven stat value so it would reduce the load and take one RNG factor out of rivens. And that idea is as old as rivens.

Sounds like an excellent idea, for some armors and syandana; adjusting their anchor points for new warframes has hindered them having good alignment on previous warframes, particularly those using noble standing stances. I would love being able to move cosmetic armor and syandana at least a little around these anchor points.

6 hours ago, Xardis said:

DE constantly tells us that rivens are limited per account coz they take a lot of space on a server.

How hard is it to store the weapon, roll, and stat info of a riven? We have YouTube storing years of video each day, but Warframe can’t handle a bit of plaintext, especially when we pay to get more Riven capacity.

Edited by (XB1)DA ZACHYZACHY

Adjustable armour pieces would be nice, I agree. I honestly wish DE would stop releasing Warframes with large permanent shoulder pieces, though. Protea is the latest example of this, featuring large Space Marine shoulders that I my own shoulder pieces end up having to attach to, and it looks a bit silly. That's not to say DON'T give Warframes their own shoulder pieces, but rather go the Frost route. Simply make their default Shoulders into an attachment. If I want to use one of my own, let me disable the vanilla item and swap it with my own. Gaara, Protea, Grendel and a few others can really use this.