Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do the Earth Sabotage Antitoxins do?

Zahnny

Question

I know this probably sounds like a newbie question but in my entire time playing Warframe I've never messed with them. I know it's related to the Cicero Crisis event but do they do anything at all currently? If so, what? Wiki isn't being very clear on that.

7 answers to this question

Basically nothing. 

Would be interesting if they did more since they are already in game and can be used but they are probably doomed to collecting dust for those that got them, and ignored by those who don't realize the blueprints are in the market

If you build and equip one and take it with you to the sabotage mission  you get different dialog from Lotus. If you use it successfully - a strong enough antitoxin cuts down how long you need to defend the machine at the end. There is also the different outro dialogue from Lotus for successfully completing the mission. 

On 2020-07-07 at 4:25 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

They were related to the cicero crisis, an event that happened a VERY long time ago

(they dont do anything anymore )

Fun Fact : if you look into your profile, and see the stats it will shows you how many scores u got in each event. Cicero Crisis is on the very top of those stats. Imagine how long it is

I discovered this by wondering what the Moonlight Dragonlily was used for since it wasn't in the health restore blueprint, and I had accumulated a lot of them.   You can make anti-toxins bottles that go in your Gear Wheel. There.s two types I believe.  In the Cervantes Earth Sabotage mission there is a first part where you remove a poison bottle and destroy it.  To the left  of the poison bottle that comes out is a slot for inserting the antitoxin you have in your gear.  The extra reward you get is something like a detonite injector or detonite ampual. Can remember which. It's a minor reward, but every little bit helps, and i uses an otherwise useless resource.

Archived