Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steelpath (Rewards)

---Victoria---

Steelpath....

Im just gonna layout some things wrong with this update, i know this isn't an endgame of any kind. But i think some of these need to be addressed and improved on.

- End of mission rewards.

These rewards for eg. "Relics" drop at 1x per rotation or per mission. Why is the relic reward not x2 or x3... if we're going to be playing steelpath from now on why would we spend 10mins or longer on a 5 wave defense at lvl 100+ for 1 junk relic. We could go into a normal level mission and get the same relic in 3min. These rotational rewards need upscaling to compensate our time playing your new steelpath, hell even add steel essence at x1 per rotation at a lower drop rate. Just dont give us the same rewards for 5x more time.

- +100% drop/bonuses.

These bonuses are actually OK, But mod drop chance is meh... endo is a mod drop we dont need endo, if players do need endo the arena exists which is pretty much were everyone still farms their endo. Resource drop chance booster also seems very meh... i get the same amount of resources per mission on both the regular and steelpath starcharts. A credit booster needs to be added to the steelpath bonus yes +100 might be overkill so just add it as 50% at least, i just cant find myself farming endo or resources within steelpath over the regular starchart.

- Teshins purchasables.

Kuva is meh... we can just farm vitus essence at a faster rate, Operator cosmetics fine they look cool but theyre not worth the starchart grind.... im at what jupiter now and ive had 1 essence drop + the planet drops.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

The reason is this is not supposed to be an endgame, they mentioned this several times. It is a 100+ levels to the missions.

Then why was this even added if all its meant to be is +100 a whole uncompleted starchart with nothing new inside of it for no reason.

Just now, Pridestalkerx said:

But, by the looks of things you're on XBOX. Console doesnt even have Steelpath yet... but you will see what i mean when console finally gets the update.

You mean see that it's the starchart with enemies being at a higher level? And that it's not supposed to be endgame like you are thinking it is? I don't need the update to see that.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

You mean see that it's the starchart with enemies being at a higher level? And that it's not supposed to be endgame like you are thinking it is? I don't need the update to see that.

Steelpath....

Im just gonna layout some things wrong with this update, i know this isn't an endgame of any kind. But i think some of these need to be addressed and improved on.

Please read the post before commenting.

But dude seriously, you have no input on this if you havnt even played the steelpath and experienced what we're experiencing.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

The reason is this is not supposed to be an endgame, they mentioned this several times. It is a 100+ levels to the missions.

Correction, others and DE confirmed that it is not a version of end game. If it was end game we would have different things to do then fight the same enemies on the same missions with better rewards. i remember when Onslaught was supposed to be end game... but was changed last minute...

Steelpath....

Please read the post before commenting.

Nah, I'm good. You're asking for things they clearly said this mode was never going to be. 

Just now, Kingdom_key599 said:

Correction, others and DE confirmed that it is not a version of end game. If it was end game we would have different things to do then fight the same enemies on the same missions with better rewards. i remember when Onslaught was supposed to be end game... but was changed last minute...

Same with arbitrations tbh, the lvls of those got tuned down also.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Nah, I'm good. You're asking for things they clearly said this mode was never going to be. 

You're fine not reading it anyways, as you have no input. If you wanna keep defending DE for their lackluster rewards and content releases then thats fine i guess 🙂 

yeah that too even then the rewards for those game mode are sub par at best... especially regarding arbitrations and those weapon skins... gross

Thing is, vitus essence drops way more than steel essence does.... why would we farm essence from steel to buy kuva it makes no sense. Same with relic packs what are they 15 each?? a single mission an you can buy a relic pack from your syndicate.

20 minutes ago, Pridestalkerx said:

Steelpath....

- End of mission rewards.

These rewards for eg. "Relics" drop at 1x per rotation or per mission. Why is the relic reward not x2 or x3... if we're going to be playing steelpath from now on why would we spend 10mins or longer on a 5 wave defense at lvl 100+ for 1 junk relic. We could go into a normal level mission and get the same relic in 3min. These rotational rewards need upscaling to compensate our time playing your new steelpath, hell even add steel essence at x1 per rotation at a lower drop rate. Just dont give us the same rewards for 5x more time.

- +100% drop/bonuses.

These bonuses are actually OK, But mod drop chance is meh... endo is a mod drop we dont need endo, if players do need endo the arena exists which is pretty much were everyone still farms their endo. Resource drop chance booster also seems very meh... i get the same amount of resources per mission on both the regular and steelpath starcharts. A credit booster needs to be added to the steelpath bonus yes +100 might be overkill so just add it as 50% at least, i just cant find myself farming endo or resources within steelpath over the regular starchart.

- Teshins purchasables.

Kuva is meh... we can just farm vitus essence at a faster rate, Operator cosmetics fine they look cool but theyre not worth the starchart grind.... im at what jupiter now and ive had 1 essence drop + the planet drops.

I have that thread on my markers by now due how many people is still expecting something else besides what was literally shown and said a lot of time before release.

1 minute ago, Pridestalkerx said:

Thing is, vitus essence drops way more than steel essence does.... why would we farm essence from steel to buy kuva it makes no sense. Same with relic packs what are they 15 each?? a single mission an you can buy a relic pack from your syndicate.

i saw that shortly after launch and then looked that rewards teshin has and promptly said nope not playing this... the drop rate for them is lower then their letting on and the rewards are pretty much hot garbage... maybe the things worth it is the cosmetics but to me not really...

i saw that shortly after launch and then looked that rewards teshin has and promptly said nope not playing this... the drop rate for them is lower then their letting on and the rewards are pretty much hot garbage... maybe the things worth it is the cosmetics but to me not really...

Yup im getting tired of cosmetics being excuses for reward content tbh.

2 minutes ago, Pridestalkerx said:

Yup im getting tired of cosmetics being excuses for reward content tbh.

agreed

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I have that thread on my markers by now due how many people is still expecting something else besides what was literally shown and said a lot of time before release.

they seem to be not listening and doing the polar opposite from what i've read and seen in game thats a biig yikes

a team did 2hrs of MOT, got 140+ essence.... they dont even need to do steelpath anymore its what day 2 XD

thats wack... and just from one mission reward wise im beginning to think that DE didn't really think the rewards through...

I keep saying this. But the rewards suck and thus the mode won't be touched by the average player.

Cosmetics can be a reward but they have to be good cosmetics.

I get that doing the model, animation, skeleton, and code work takes time.  Just add more better rewards over time.

Now what are bad cosmetics? I wpuld say stuff like glyphs, decorations, titles, emotes.

What are good cosmetics that the average person would want? Ephemeras, skins, syandanas, armor sets are examples of good cosmetics.

Useful stuff teshin could have for badges? Kuva, endo, potatoes.

We could get real fancy and go with special themed skins for clearing certain plahets.

Example gas empress saryn skin for jupiter.

Frostmancer frost skin for pluto

Primal beast nidus for eris.

All examples i just threw out in a matter of minutes.

Archived